Characters Release: Out in Japan, no US or UK release
Pokémon TCG2 for for Game Boy (TCG2 from now on), is the sequel to the original TCG. It is basically the same thing, same map, same professor, same cards (except there are a lot of new ones, still always walking movement! But I'm not saying this is a bad thing. The original was addictive and fun, as long as you know the rules.
MarillmanÂ and I have compiled a list of the new features in the game:
- Team Rocket have taken over!
- All the TCG cards up to the Neo 4 set
- You can play as a boy or a girl
- More Game Boy exclusive cards
- There appears to be some sort of port south of the island the game is set on. Could this mean a new land?
Because we don't have that much information, we will leave you with some screenshots:
Pagina geschreven door Psythor
Digg dit! | del.icio.us | Reddit | Stumble Upon | Facebook