Author Topic: My experience of catching Rayquaza.  (Read 1153 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Tahmid ishraque

• Rob Fan
  • Be a pokemon lover!
    • View Profile
My experience of catching Rayquaza.
« on: March 23, 2015, 18:33 »
Hello everybody!Here I am going to share my experience of catching Rayquaza. I had only a MASTER BALL and I wanted to use it to catch Latios. So I had to catch it with another kind of pokeball. I prepared myself to catch it & fly to Pacifidlog city & then go to the top of the Sky Piller. I specially took these three pokemons to catch it .
-TORKOAL         -BANETTE         -VILEPLUME
Firstly, I took orkoal cause it has a move named 'SMOKESCREEN'. Using it I reduced it's accuracy to "won't go lower".
Sceondly, Vileplume was used to paralize it.
And thirdly, I used Banette for it's two moves which are  1) screen  2) gruge [if the user faints,deletes the PP of the final move]
#I think these are the best POKEMONS to catch any pokemons....
At first, I paralized Rayquaza. Then I use 'GRUGE' adn it killed my banetty. I successfully deleted it's one of the move(*sorry, I can't remember the move now) After that I cut it's accuracy, defense & it's HP as possiable. Then I was throwing ULTRA, TIMER & many other pokeballs.
As many moves were 'used' & I deleted some of it's move; I thought what it will do, if all of it's PP over?
Then suddenly ,RAYQUAZA used "STRUGGLE" It's a move like 'TAKE DOWN' which also hurts the user. OH NO! with my great sorrow & suprise, I saw that Rayquaza fainted. Allmy efforts went in vain.
BUt after some try I was able to catch Rayquaza.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Re: My experience of catching Rayquaza.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 16:53 »
Congratulations! I tried once to catch Rayquaza, but screwed up! I only had 5 ultra balls, and I forgot to buy more before going to the sky pillar. Oh well I caught Latias though!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!