Author Topic: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice  (Read 740 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice
« on: September 08, 2016, 20:55 »
for the first time in forever i get to see my lawyer children again so im making a topic to celebrate

please remember to put all spoilers under tags!

Spoiler: show
i've just finished the first case and i have so much love for rayfa padma khu'rain i cannot describe it.  the start of case 2 looks intriguing also and im expecting apollo and trucy will be finding out that theyre siblings soon???

thanks gl <3

Offline The Hooded Trainer

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 21:08 »
Just finished the first case too, its so freaking good! I dont know what it is, but it just feels more like an Ace Attorney game than either apollo justice or dual destinies did. Maybe i's because they split up all the characters? Whatever it is, I'm loving it. The whole new trial system is totally ridiculous and maybe a tad heavy handed, but it adds a really nice level of pressure, especially since the recent entries havent quite managed to match the tension of the original trilogy.

Also the musics wonderfully hype, the new characters are fantastic, im really glad that the translators are using the new and mysterious country as a way of jamming in more terrible, punny names, and i wish i didnt have to work so i could spend the whole weekend playing it.