Author Topic: Random Fact About Yourself  (Read 239081 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Random Fact About Yourself
« Reply #2670 on: April 13, 2014, 17:02 »
im scared of marilyn manson

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: April 17, 2014, 23:15 »
im scared of marilyn manson

so was I as a kid to an extent haha

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: April 18, 2014, 15:35 »
My sun sign in astrology (basically, what to say when someone asks your sign) is Aquarius. It's supposed to be smart, emotionally cold with anger like ice, and strange. It defines me completely, so scary.

(I'll give another one)

My moon sign (what comforts you or some nonsense like that) is Leo, basically energetic and showoffish. Very prideful and doesn't ask for help due to pride. Needs time in the sun and praise. Again, accurate.... this is getting scary.

Not like I believe this stuff, it's just scary how accurate it is.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 15:38 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

« Reply #2673 on: April 18, 2014, 15:45 »
Both my sun and moon signs are Aquarius.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: April 18, 2014, 16:03 »
Funny thing is.... Aquarius and Leo are complete and utter opposites. >.>

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: April 18, 2014, 16:05 »
Darn you. I am Leo. Bakaziken.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: April 18, 2014, 16:10 »
^If that's your sun sign, that explains a lot. I'd be hilarious if Aquarius was your moon sign.

I guess I look good in blue.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #2677 on: April 18, 2014, 16:11 »
I have officially finished reading all the books I got for Christmas

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: April 18, 2014, 16:14 »
^If that's your sun sign, that explains a lot. I'd be hilarious if Aquarius was your moon sign.

I guess I look good in blue.

It is Leo as well. I have been a cold person over the years, but I prefer being +Spe -SpA.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: April 18, 2014, 16:19 »
Jolly, clever. My signs conflict, so I'm +Attack -Special Attack with my moon and +Special Attack -Attack with my sun. I'm contradicting myself.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: April 18, 2014, 16:22 »
Then you are Hardy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I prefer being Adamant, Jolly, Rash, Careful and Naughty. In that order.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: April 18, 2014, 16:23 »
I'm to blame for this zodiac nature talk.

There's my fact, happy?

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: April 18, 2014, 16:24 »
I certainly am.

My fact is that I am being shipped a lot with Skype. I hate it. Everyone knows I am un-lovable.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: April 18, 2014, 16:51 »
Sun Sign: Virgo

Sun in Virgo enjoys the multiplicity of the surrounding material world and would like to try as many different experiences as possible. These kinds of people can do several things simultaneously, constantly switching their energy from one occupation to another.

Those with Sun in Virgo want to own many different items; this is why it is quite typical for them to become collectors of one kind or another. They like to deal with minute details and can enjoy activities that other people would consider extremely boring. Quite often, they enjoy helping others.

Moon Sign: Aries

Energetic, impulsive, sporty, straightforward, quick to act. Likes simplicity and honesty, cannot bear boredom.

The Moon in Aries makes an individual energetic, impetuous and impulsive. Even if at times he or she might seem calm and cool outside, inside they are full of fidgety urges. Quite unexpectedly for those around them, and sometimes even for themselves, these people can suddenly get involved in an adventure, make a decisive step, or go to the other side of the globe under the influence of a bright new idea.

It is simply essential for the Moon in Aries to somehow release the energy of this hot-headed sign, and so it is quite common for an individual with this Moon to go into sports (REAL sports, not chess!).

Moon in Aries people see life as a permanent battle or competition. Even if everything goes smoothly, without effort, their Moon in Aries will find something to struggle for.

Since the Moon rules unconscious reactions, people with the Moon in Aries react very quickly and automatically. Later, when they become more conscious of their actions, they may regret what they've done, but, alas, patience and prudence are not their strong points.

If their life is too stable and dull, Moon in Aries individuals might protest against this, and this can show as health problems - possibly inflammatory disorders of digestion or an allergy. The Moon is also associated with skin, and the skin may become reddish, with pimples or a rash. Moon in Aries can also be prone to headaches, sleeplessness (especially when overworked or overexcited) and eye problems.

To get rid of stress, Moon in Aries needs to somehow spend excess energy - to have a run, to punch someone (if not physically then emotionally), or break something.

It is not easy for Moon in Aries to be a parent. It just cannot be unobtrusive and steady. Its pedagogical style is more like a cavalry charge, and a slap on the wrist can be its main argument.

Moon in Aries people often think of their mother as an active and energetic person, and the main thing which she taught them in life is not to be idle and that they should pursue their goals.

Housekeeping may serve as a safety-valve for these people, especially for women. They have plenty of energy for cleaning, repairing, cooking, but this happens in bursts, and if something isn't completed until the end of such a burst, it will be abandoned until the next time. Normally, the Moon in Aries can be a good cook (if it doesn't burn something in a haste), but everyday cooking is seen as humdrum and boring.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #2684 on: April 18, 2014, 19:18 »
this is what it says about my sun/moon sign combination on some website, it's mostly correct tbh.

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a nature that is strong--a little bit indefinite, but strong. This is a combination that is somewhat of another world-ethereal, philosophical, and extremely open-minded.

Your individuality and personality is a blend of the Aquarius traits of refinement, intelligence, and a broadly humane nature. Refined and intelligent, this combination provides the possibility of high talent or a streak of genius to be constructively developed.

Ideas are prolific, and likely range from the conventional to the eccentric and the unusual. This is a position that is hyperactive mentally, but perhaps a procrastinator. Mentally, you are a trail-blazer, but one who definitely has a very short attention span for you apt to get yourself involved with a wide variety of subjects and avocations. Aquarius has very humanistic instincts, a natural friendliness, and a talent for understanding and reading character.

It is easy for you to blend with with strangers, and dealings with people rarely cause you any problem. Just the same, you are independent or somewhat individualistic, and require considerable personal freedom of thought and action. You are apt to success rather easily in business because of a combination of traits you possess.

You are people oriented and thus, able to understand the needs of the public. You are original and progressive in your thinking; new ideas and advanced techniques are your forte. Aquarius is a so called fixed sign, so there is a strong fixed element associated with your personality, a high degree of focus and determination in your nature, giving the tenacity to see any of the many tasks that you undertake, through to completion.

Whether you are in business or scientific pursuits, you are motivated by very deep interest in doing something positive for world; for improving people's lives in some way. It's important that you stay busy with the expression of your ideas and talents.

You are best when unsupervised and independent in your work; at your worst when required to perform any sort of routine or overly systematized task. You're a bit on the high-strung side, and need to be sure of getting adequate relaxation and outside activities that allows the release of tensions.