Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 380101 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

Re: first world problems
« Reply #1500 on: February 21, 2016, 04:42 »
I want to get in touch with one of my childhood friends whom I haven't seen in years. But I'm sure she has lots of new friends so I'm probably history to her now.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: February 21, 2016, 16:49 »
Procrastinated my report again and now I am trying to hurry up and do it.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: February 21, 2016, 20:01 »
i do not like naples. some guy pulled over and tried to get me and my roommate into his car and rolled alongside us for a block before driving away, and then we got to the train station and a group of boys surrounded us and started molesting us until i came an inch from decking one of them in the face

so yeah my personal recommendation: go anywhere else. maybe to rome where it can be 5:30 AM and a guy will start yelling disgusting things at you or you cant order in a mcdonalds because there's 3 different tables of guys shouting at you. before 6 am.

im glad to be back in florence where the guys still cat call you but they don't overdo it... but i can't wait to be back in america where i might get cat called a couple times a month.

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: February 21, 2016, 20:45 »
i do not like naples. some guy pulled over and tried to get me and my roommate into his car and rolled alongside us for a block before driving away, and then we got to the train station and a group of boys surrounded us and started molesting us until i came an inch from decking one of them in the face

so yeah my personal recommendation: go anywhere else. maybe to rome where it can be 5:30 AM and a guy will start yelling disgusting things at you or you cant order in a mcdonalds because there's 3 different tables of guys shouting at you. before 6 am.

im glad to be back in florence where the guys still cat call you but they don't overdo it... but i can't wait to be back in america where i might get cat called a couple times a month.

Yeah I thought Naples was pretty mean streets but ya know, Pompeii and Vesuvius are there so???

I stayed in a little village above Sorrento (Sant Agata) when I was there and it's a completely different world to Naples idk if you went there.

My fwp is that my flat mates for some reason don't know how to use a sink
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: February 21, 2016, 21:16 »
im so bloated uaaaargh

thanks gl <3

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: February 21, 2016, 22:05 »

Yeah I thought Naples was pretty mean streets but ya know, Pompeii and Vesuvius are there so???

I stayed in a little village above Sorrento (Sant Agata) when I was there and it's a completely different world to Naples idk if you went there.

i didn't make it to sorrento-- no time. i did go to vesuvius and pompeii though! pompeii was nothing like what i was expecting, i thought it was gonna be a lot smaller but it was huge! i made a lame joke to my roommate like "they must have been like, hey, lets build a village right by this beautiful mountain, what can go wrong?"

i loved mount vesuvius! im a mountain person though, me and my roommate both. we hike mountains because they're nature's version of a challenge, and they're there. they need to be climbed.

obligatory panoramic of me at the summit

most touristy mt i've been to so far... my first "active" volcano i've hiked, i did a dormant one in Costa Rica and a couple regular mountains in my home state.

edit: and by an inch i mean i swung and came an inch from breaking his nose. what a regret i didn't get to disfigure him, but he screamed like a beech
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 22:10 by Kpyna »

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: February 21, 2016, 22:15 »
 Hopefully this post comes on page 101 because that's where the Sole Survivor comes from in Fallout 4 YEEEEEH BOIII!

I asked a friend if she wanted to go thrifting since she seems like the type of person who would like to do that sort of thing and volunteering has taught me that there are a few hidden gems to be found in charity shops and I'm guessing military surplus shops but I'm not sure about the latter since it's surplus military gear.

Anyway, she said no and that she didn't have money so I said that it's okay and not to worry and that we should do it when she can and that it's up to you. Pretty sure that she was hinting that she didn't want to do it at all so I say it's okay and leave it but I think that she thinks I took offence or something or maybe she is genuinely skint and I've just locked her out of my activity circle because she didn't have the money.

I really hope it's not the latter since I'm skint 95% of the time and I've only got money right now because I don't like spending my grant because it doesn't feel like my money.

Dunno. It's like... I'm not sure what happened. I feel bad about something and I don't know what it is.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 22:46 by Umbreon#100 »

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: February 21, 2016, 22:45 »
i didn't make it to sorrento-- no time. i did go to vesuvius and pompeii though! pompeii was nothing like what i was expecting, i thought it was gonna be a lot smaller but it was huge! i made a lame joke to my roommate like "they must have been like, hey, lets build a village right by this beautiful mountain, what can go wrong?"

i loved mount vesuvius! im a mountain person though, me and my roommate both. we hike mountains because they're nature's version of a challenge, and they're there. they need to be climbed.

obligatory panoramic of me at the summit

most touristy mt i've been to so far... my first "active" volcano i've hiked, i did a dormant one in Costa Rica and a couple regular mountains in my home state.

edit: and by an inch i mean i swung and came an inch from breaking his nose. what a regret i didn't get to disfigure him, but he screamed like a beech

I know what you mean about Pompeii, we didn't get to see it all because it is genuinely huge!

Vesuvius is incredible, when we went up our panoramic shots were all really rubbish because it was a misty day (in the middle of summer???) and we brought my grandad with us, too.

That was way back in 2012, but I've sort of caught the active/dormant volcano bug now because we climbed three in Tenerife the other year too. Probably something to do with my brother studying Volcanology and that lmao.

If you get the chance though you should totally go to Sorrento or Amalfi, they're really beautiful places to be :-)
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1508 on: February 22, 2016, 11:13 »
Hopefully this post comes on page 101 because that's where the Sole Survivor comes from in Fallout 4 YEEEEEH BOIII!
you fake gamer bro, the sole survivor comes from vault 111 :/

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1509 on: February 22, 2016, 13:41 »

The Lone Wanderer comes from Vault 101 in Fallout 3.

I mean, the Sole Survivor is cool, but he's no Courier.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: February 22, 2016, 14:10 »
my right foot hurts and walking is painful. i finally get back to the apartment and i'm ready to do some sketching for my homework, and get studying for my italian exam in 2 days. i walk in the door and realize i forgot to buy laundry detergent. well, that sucks, but i'll make the roommate get it. then i get ready to do the sketch and realize... i still need to grab it. it's a 15 minute walk away :( but my foot is in so much paiiiin

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: February 22, 2016, 16:34 »
i slipped over bc i was sprinting w a loose shoe and like im fine but my little toe and the bone going down from it just kind of doesn't feel right like im sure it's fine as im weightbearing and have full range of movement (though both are painful) n its a little bit bruised but not massively so just agh why

thanks gl <3

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: February 22, 2016, 19:43 »
^ i literally feel you right now

i have a date tonight with the italian guy. he wanted to go to a club but this was kinda the best day for both of us and no clubs were open, so we're just going to go to an irish pub that's in town. they got Kilkenny Stout on tap so no doubt we're getting a pitcher of that... well, unless he hates stout. But it's my favorite beer and we don't have it in america. i'm just like... super nervous. i don't know, it's kind of difficult for me because obviously english isn't his first language so sometimes i find him hard to understand and if the pub is too crowded it will only make it more difficult. and i'm like, what if we run out of things to talk about, all of that stuff... and then on top of that i don't even know why i'm going out with an italian guy i'm going to have to leave in a couple months!

oh wait i do its because he's too hot for me to say i'm not interested in spending time with him... but yeah i just don't want him to consume my life or anything or else it will be really really hard to leave florence? i mean its too late for that we talk almost every day :s

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: February 22, 2016, 22:43 »
Turns out we didn't need to site things from the slideshow in our paper, so there's two hours of compiling citations i'm never getting back.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #1514 on: February 23, 2016, 00:12 »
I ordered a dessert to eat at home and when I took it out of the bag I found an eyelash floating in there...