Author Topic: Rena's and Rex's Dream Shop [Hidden Abilities] Unova HA Starters are In!  (Read 23620 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
Yes please :D

What would you like for it?

I'd like an HA Tyrunt please. I'm breeding the Spritzee now.

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella

Offline Makoto Niijima

• Formerly known as Juri Han.I am number 165 Ledyba in the PKMN crew 3. I <3 Rex. PSN is: JuriRyuugu
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm a member of S. T. A. R. S.
    • View Profile
I'd like an HA Tyrunt please. I'm breeding the Spritzee now.

Certainly :) I will start breeding gor a female one for you

Rex made the awesome sig <3

Sakura
Thanks to Psychic Fire for my adorable Ledyba

Thanks Jaze Briena for my Ledyba recoloured as Glaceon =)

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
I've bred female 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0 Spritzees with a Relaxed nature, suitable for setting Trick Room while avoiding Taunt with Aroma Veil. I'd also like to evolve one for myself via trading. Let me know if you want a nickname and/or you want it evolved (which will require a Sachet, costing 32 BP in the Battle Maison).

I've actually bred 3 with that IV spread and HA, including one male, plus a female with 0 Attack as well but it has the regular ability.

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica

Offline Makoto Niijima

• Formerly known as Juri Han.I am number 165 Ledyba in the PKMN crew 3. I <3 Rex. PSN is: JuriRyuugu
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
I've bred female 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0 Spritzees with a Relaxed nature, suitable for setting Trick Room while avoiding Taunt with Aroma Veil. I'd also like to evolve one for myself via trading. Let me know if you want a nickname and/or you want it evolved (which will require a Sachet, costing 32 BP in the Battle Maison).

I've actually bred 3 with that IV spread and HA, including one male, plus a female with 0 Attack as well but it has the regular ability.

Please may I have Spritzee nicknamed Sprite
I would like to evolve her to, so I will buy a Sachet and trade another Pokemon holding it.

I'm still working on your female HA Tyrunt, so far I have one with 31 in everything apart from special defence and speed. I will still keep breeding to get you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 one.

Sakura

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Please may I have Spritzee nicknamed Sprite
I would like to evolve her to, so I will buy a Sachet and trade another Pokemon holding it.

I'm still working on your female HA Tyrunt, so far I have one with 31 in everything apart from special defence and speed. I will still keep breeding to get you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 one.

Actually don't worry about it being female, if it has perfect IVs I won't need to rebreed it anyway, and the chance of a female is only 12.5%, making it quite a difficult breed. Or if you want, you could trade a perfect IV male plus any HA female, since we'll be trading multiple Pokémon anyway. Let me know what you get.

Offline Makoto Niijima

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
Actually don't worry about it being female, if it has perfect IVs I won't need to rebreed it anyway, and the chance of a female is only 12.5%, making it quite a difficult breed. Or if you want, you could trade a perfect IV male plus any HA female, since we'll be trading multiple Pokémon anyway. Let me know what you get.

I have a few male HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Tyrunts in my box from the breeding, so I will trade you one of them and the female HA Tyrunt which will hold my sachet :) Would you like a nickname for your Tyrunt?

Sakura

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
I have a few male HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Tyrunts in my box from the breeding, so I will trade you one of them and the female HA Tyrunt which will hold my sachet :) Would you like a nickname for your Tyrunt?

Can you name it Rex please?  :)
It just seems like the perfect nickname. :)

So the first trade will be my Spritzee (named Lauren) for the female HA Tyrunt holding Sachet.
Then I attach the Sachet to your Spritzee (named Sprite) and trade it for the male Tyrunt, then you trade Lauren back to me, and I'll throw in the male Spritzee too since I have no use for it.

Offline Makoto Niijima

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
Can you name it Rex please?  :)
It just seems like the perfect nickname. :)

So the first trade will be my Spritzee (named Lauren) for the female HA Tyrunt holding Sachet.
Then I attach the Sachet to your Spritzee (named Sprite) and trade it for the male Tyrunt, then you trade Lauren back to me, and I'll throw in the male Spritzee too since I have no use for it.

Certainly, that sounds good to me :)

I will be available for trade today from 4.30 PM :)

Edit: Ready to trade now :)

Edit 2: Thank you very much for Sprite and Spritzee Raphetty ^___^
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 16:50 by Milla Maxwell »

Sakura

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Thank you very much.  :)

You now have a breeding pair if you ever need to breed Spritzee.

Offline Makoto Niijima

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
Thank you very much.  :)

You now have a breeding pair if you ever need to breed Spritzee.

You're welcome :)

I'm looking forward to ev training them later today :)

Sakura

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
I just got Swirlix in Friend Safari from a random trade+battle and I caught a female in a Luxury Ball if you're interested..

I guess I could use some HA fossil Pokémon I don't have..

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Hey, are you guys willing to trade me a calm/modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 drought vulpix for something? I know you already have a switcharoo klefki from me already, and that I can't really HA breed, but maybe I can arrange something else if you're willing to.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Hey, are you guys willing to trade me a calm/modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 drought vulpix for something? I know you already have a switcharoo klefki from me already, and that I can't really HA breed, but maybe I can arrange something else if you're willing to.

I've already bred a Timid one, so changing the nature wouldn't be much trouble at all. Do you prefer Calm or Modest? And do you have a Snow Warning Amaura? IVs don't matter.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
I might have one in one of my friend safaris. I'll have to take a look.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
I might have one in one of my friend safaris. I'll have to take a look.

HA Amaura isn't available in Friend Safari, it was a prize for participating in a battle competition or something. I'm not sure what else I might need.