Author Topic: NINTENDO SWITCH  (Read 7411 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: NINTENDO SWITCH
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 03:59 »
mario kart deluxe looks neat

not looking forward to paid online at all tho, miss me with that

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 12:01 »
Mariokart 8 deluxe sounds like DLC+ so not feeling so excited about it. But i am sure i will enjoy it when i play it :')

Yeah I sort of assumed it'd just be MK8 + DLC, but then there's squidlings and I'm like ???. Wonder if that means there'll be any new tracks - doubt it as 48 was a /lot/ but they might add an extra 2-4 cups I guess.
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 12:59 »
Yeah I sort of assumed it'd just be MK8 + DLC, but then there's squidlings and I'm like ???. Wonder if that means there'll be any new tracks - doubt it as 48 was a /lot/ but they might add an extra 2-4 cups I guess.

Heard there was 16(?) new tracks, some new characters, some friends pointed out the feather item in a "wow haven't seen that in a long time" sort of way, etc. Seems like Mario Kart 8.5 to me. Definitely worth it if you like it.
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2017, 19:53 »
Heard there was 16(?) new tracks, some new characters, some friends pointed out the feather item in a "wow haven't seen that in a long time" sort of way, etc. Seems like Mario Kart 8.5 to me. Definitely worth it if you like it.

Oh that's cool! I am sort of tempted to get rid of my Wii U for a switch, as I only play MK8 on my Wii u anyways, and the switch does look incredibly pretty. I guess I'll see how much the upgrade ends up costing.

Pretty cool that 4 player split screen is possible though! (8 with two switches) I thought it'd only be one (well, two half) remote which is what was massively putting me off the switch, but honestly it does seem a lot better now.
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2017, 20:44 »
I was a little indifferent about the switch until I saw Fire Emblem Warriors. Now i'm sold.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Makoto Niijima

• Formerly known as Juri Han.I am number 165 Ledyba in the PKMN crew 3. I <3 Rex. PSN is: JuriRyuugu
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm a member of S. T. A. R. S.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2017, 11:33 »
I got my Nintendo Switch last month when Splatoon 2 came out. I really love that you can play on the telly or in handhold mode. Planning to get a few more games coming later this year mainly Fire Emblem Warriors and Mario. For now Splatoon 2 is enough to keep me going.

Rex made the awesome sig <3

Sakura
Thanks to Psychic Fire for my adorable Ledyba

Thanks Jaze Briena for my Ledyba recoloured as Glaceon =)