Poll

Which generation do you dislike the most?

Generation 1(Red/blue/yellow and later Leafgreen/fireRed)
Generation 2(Gold/Silver/Crystal and later HeartGold/SoulSilver)
Generation 3(Ruby/Saphire/Emerald)
Generation 4(Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)
Generation 5(Black/white/Black2/White2)
Generation 6(X/Y)

Author Topic: Least favourite Generation  (Read 6332 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
Re: Least favourite Generation
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2014, 15:53 »
I think I'll go for gen 5

Offline Joe_Pokemon2015- MEGA RAYQUAZA!

• Gen. Giratina: Leader of the Pokemon International Movement. Ternyata semuanya lupa negera Korea...
  • Joeno Fan
  • Giratina: Giygogagohgwooh! to QC for this avatar
    • View Profile
    • Check out my deviantART page! It has Pokemon!
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2014, 10:43 »
I am torn over whether Gen 6 is the worst or not. Gen 6 had almost no new Pokémon. Sure there are some good new features they put in, like Mega Evolutions (which in my opinion sounded more like that this was copied off another Mon franchise). Plus, the legendaries are too easy to catch compared to the normal Pokémon you find in grass, at sea, etc.

I don't know why people don't like Gen 3 or Gen 5, I think they're really good generations.

Offline Bulbakip

• Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
    • What do WE think?
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2014, 21:07 »
It was Gen 4 for me:

1.Starters were kind of bad   :mellow:
2.All Pokémon were too... "tacky"...  :-/
-I mean... Take the final starter evolutions: Tortera - had too much stuff: a tree, spikes and stuff just TOO MUCH DETAILS; Empoleon - the trident on its head and the finns and the white thing on it's belly!; The    monkey that I don't jnow the name of - the burning head, and those armour-like things... Did you get what I mean - it was TOO MUCH!  :wacko:
3. There were a lot of bad Pokémon (my opinion)  :dry:
-Examples: The cat that has UGLY in it's name, the oven/landmower/fan/washing machine/fridge (I like rotom but not its evolutions), the ballon, the duck with hoola-hoops (Sorry but i just don't like Cresselia)

And: The anime episodes were full of fillers - more than usual  :o ...

Although, there were some good Pokémon that came in Gen 4 - Shinx, Riolu and a couple more + some evolutions  :yeswink:

[gif]https://urpgstatic.com/img_library/pokemon_sprites_animated/001.gif[gif] [gif]https://urpgstatic.com/img_library/pokemon_sprites_animated/258.gif[gif]

Offline Neotenens

• Dark-type Poet
  • Rob Fan
  • Happiness is for happy people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2014, 22:34 »
I dislike gen II. Starters sucked, designs were weird, story was boring. Hoh-oh is cool, though...
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2014, 22:53 »
Gen 6 is so overrated. It has the worst music of all the pokemon games. I also dislike how everything looks so new. The more human-looking sprite (not the overworld sprite) of the player character has a face that is so plain. They try to make the player character more beautiful and detailed by giving it a human portrait, but it ends up being completely smooth and featureless. Everything just looks so glossy and new but it lacks real detail. The 3D is also pretty bad. The 3D animated Pokemon's body parts overlap sometimes when they move. I had a Zigzagoon whose backsprite literally had the fur on its back sliding into and out of its tail like a ghost.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2015, 06:57 »
I think all the Gens had their own strengths and weaknesses. I can find something little about each game that I didn't like but it doesn't ruin the region for me. In Gen 1 it was how vastly different many of the Pokemon looked in the games and on the TCG artwork and anime. In Gen 2 it was needing a second Game Boy to use the Time Capsule and to use Mystery Gift. Gen 3 it was some of the Move Tutors. Gen 4 it was that in order to use the Underground to its fullest extent and to get Spiritomb, you needed friends with the games in the same room which I did not have. In HGSS I was disappointed that you HAD to use Mystery Gift to get the Routes with some of the best Pokemon to get at the time such as Iron Head Beldum or Surf Pikachu. Gen 5 I was annoyed that I did not have a computer at the time to use the Dream World to it's fullest extent. Gen 6 it was how short the story and post story were in XY and that in ORAS Looker seems to be so randomly inserted with no real purpose other than to give you Audinite. I mean he played somewhat significant roles in every game he appeared in.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!