Author Topic: Pokemon Shuffle  (Read 34824 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Shuffle
« Reply #195 on: August 08, 2015, 21:58 »
I called the event, I just need to hurry up and get all the coins I need. Also just maxed out Gengar and realized that whoever made Mega Blaziken made the mega effect horribly. We need to have a possibly violent chat.

Then I made it to Pedra Valley and encountered Phione.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 08, 2015, 22:34 »
I called the event, I just need to hurry up and get all the coins I need. Also just maxed out Gengar and realized that whoever made Mega Blaziken made the mega effect horribly. We need to have a possibly violent chat.

Then I made it to Pedra Valley and encountered Phione.

Yeah, effect-wise Mega Blaziken is probably the worst mega, which is kinda disappointing.

Mega Garchomp has Mawiles ability, but tbh I'm just glad we'll have a ground type mega. It can use 10 mega speed ups though so I reckon it'll be crazy slow to evolve =/

Only caught Furfrou / Staryu / Gabite so far, Gible refuses to be caught and Garchomp hasn't appeared since I saved enough for a great ball and Phione is Phione ._.

Might get some new stages on Monday, we're kinda overdue now, it's been at least 5 weeks on Monday, maybe 6? It's usually only 4
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 08, 2015, 23:46 »
Mega Mawile is handing my backside to me.

I'm also really disheartened that I'll miss out on the Garchompite, as if I'll go from 24,000 to 12,000 in 8 days xD

I also need to find Garchomp in the Safari stage too, it seems.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 09, 2015, 01:32 »
Spriter, go to the meowth stage, it's level 37. Just coin farm from there, Scout has a guide. Sundays, there's a special meowth coin event too, they've give you coins.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 09, 2015, 06:38 »
Mega Mawile is handing my backside to me.

I'm also really disheartened that I'll miss out on the Garchompite, as if I'll go from 24,000 to 12,000 in 8 days xD

I also need to find Garchomp in the Safari stage too, it seems.

Yeah, Mawile is the first roadblock stage tbh, next is Stage 120, then Stage 135 (won't spoil what they are just in case you care xD)

But yeah, for competitions I always use full items and it should be enough, you'll want to get Mega Glalie though, at least you'll be SE then (I've heard Mega Gengar isn't so good in this, haven't had chance to try yet as it won't have DS compatible wifi till Monday).

I wouldn't spend coins on competitions unless you use /every/ item though, not worth the risk.

Mawile is easy with a DD and Moves +5, that's 2300 coins. If you go over to GameFAQs they've got like a really active shuffle section with guides to every difficult stage ^_^
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 09, 2015, 17:00 »
I have Venusaur, so I think that should be good too, I'm just trying to get coins and maybe phione so I can steal mega garchomp.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 09, 2015, 18:03 »
Thanks guys. I already looked up the strategy for getting coins against Meowth in the stage it's in. I also got 1,100 coins earlier, bought a disruption delay and used a move +5 and lost.

I have caught Lucario since then, so maybe that'll help to do a number on Mawile.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 09, 2015, 18:30 »
Thanks guys. I already looked up the strategy for getting coins against Meowth in the stage it's in. I also got 1,100 coins earlier, bought a disruption delay and used a move +5 and lost.

I have caught Lucario since then, so maybe that'll help to do a number on Mawile.

Have you got Ninetales as well? If you've got 3 SE 70 base pokemon, might be a good idea to go grind them to Level 5 (maybe 6 if you can be bothered) on Buneary (Level 21, 30 turns so gives 30 Exp) because 3 pokemon at 80 AP should make it considerably easier. Worth trying megas like Kangaskhan & Lopunny over Sableye, some people find them way easier others hate them seems to come down to preference.

FINALLY CAUGHT PHIONE, this dumb safari is finally over xD
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 17:37 by SapphireRobin|Omeganium »
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 11, 2015, 15:08 »
Beat Mega Mawile yesterday after 5028871783641 attempts, thank goodness for that.

Better still, whilst it's no longer true, I managed to break into the top 12,000 in the Garchompite event using a combination of Mega Audino / Lucario / Articuno / Buizel and an Attack Power boost. I checked this morning to see if I was still in the top 12,000 but I had dropped to below 12,000, sadly. I can definitely beat that score though!

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 11, 2015, 15:24 »
Beat Mega Mawile yesterday after 5028871783641 attempts, thank goodness for that.

Better still, whilst it's no longer true, I managed to break into the top 12,000 in the Garchompite event using a combination of Mega Audino / Lucario / Articuno / Buizel and an Attack Power boost. I checked this morning to see if I was still in the top 12,000 but I had dropped to below 12,000, sadly. I can definitely beat that score though!

Rush to 120, if you can beat that by end of Sunday and get enough coins for at least Attack ^ by then you'll easily rank top 12000. Also for Saturday Victini, don't worry so much about beating it, just level what's most important, because 2-3 extra levels could be the difference between getting garchompite and not!
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 13, 2015, 03:33 »
Ok, I think that I locked my spot in for the garchompite and I still can't find Phione.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 13, 2015, 07:31 »
Ok, I think that I locked my spot in for the garchompite and I still can't find Phione.

Phone is really unfair, took me prolly around 150-200 hearts to get - just make sure you have enough for a great ball!

On the plus side, it's really easy to catch, 40% base, but easily reaches 50% with turns left. And at least the safari has staryu for coins and Starmie for exp so it's not a complete waste of hearts (one Starmie is equivalent to 2 Ampharos!).

Currently got 43007 points in the competition, so I think I'll be getting the Speedup - wasn't even aiming for it, just wanted to secure the Garchompite haha.

Wonder what we'll get next week - better be new stages because this'll be six weeks now! Wouldn't be surprised if we got 15-20 to make up for the long break!
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 13, 2015, 16:42 »
You know you have played a bit too much when 33 of your almost full collection of Pokémon is at maximum level (Arceus, Victini, Shaymin, Conkeldurr, Lickilicky, Braviary, Tyranitar, Pangoro, Salamence, Groudon, Kyogre, Mewtwo, Yveltal, Xerneas, Heatran, Moltres, Aerodactyl, Stunfisk, Scyther, Glalie, Mienshao, Aurorus, Marowak, Gengar, Swampert, Blaziken, Sceptile, Slowbro, Lucario, Sableye, Azumarill, Heracross, and Blastoise). Not to say some other important Pokémon are getting closer to maximum level in my case.

After seven days of searching, I caught Phione and earned almost 30,000 coins. I am not willing to go for Genesect and the XY starters yet because I feel I need to level some Pokémon up (Snorlax, Giratina, Manaphy, Garchomp, Banette, Zapdos, Articuno, and Manectric are my priorities).

Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 13, 2015, 17:29 »
I actually had a chance at phione on like the first day of the safari but I didn't have enough coins for a great ball, and i'm kicking myself for it now.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 17, 2015, 11:55 »
Despite having first placed about #100 I've managed to slip below #12000 on the last day, therefore losing the Garchompite.

Welp 2 Attack Power ^ is also nice.

Needs more Gengar