Author Topic: Evasive Mew in Buried Relic  (Read 3294 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Silverwing Bloodsplash

• Hey bros, since when I was a
  • Rob Fan
  • Sexy Smooth Silver Swagger
    • View Profile
Evasive Mew in Buried Relic
« on: April 28, 2013, 06:05 »
Oi... Buried Relic...

It should be easy for me, as I have 255 Attack and all physical (Normal type) moves, but Hunger drives me down. A lot. And keeping alive my new Pokémon I found in the dungeon, as they tend to RUN INTO EVERY SINGLE TRAP. Other than that, it's a breeze breezing though the enemies and the walls, because I have maximum IQ. The Regis are the easiest parts, as I can take each one down with a single blast of my Hyper Beam. After I have gathered each of the Parts and combined them into the Music Box, one thing stands in front of me.

Mew.

I cannot find Mew. On my recruitment list, it says Mew, but that little pink cat is nowhere to be found. Everytime I see a red dot close to me (I wear X-Ray Specs all the time, except that I switch to the Friend Bow for recruiting.) I always think it's a Mew, but as I get the Pokémon on screen, it's a Sandshrew. Or something not a Mew.

One time, I spawned in a Monster House. There were all kinds of Pokémon there. Including Mew.

I thought I finally got that pesky kitten.

But when I took it down, it disappeared. It did not join me. As I wasn't good enough for it.

I don't know how I manage to capture a Kecleon (True story. I named him Top Tier.), yet I am unable to capture a tiny Mew. It's strange how these things work.

Oi. My face is sad...
.-v-.