Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 528327 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

saillith

Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2010, 16:22 »
^ Probs why you're being told how to spend it...

Erm...Probably my sister is annoying me at the moment.

She insists on playing her silly music so everyone in the house can hear it. And when I play MY music...then it's an entirely different story and my music MUST be turned down.

Then if I put in my headphones...people moan at me cos I can't hear them -___-;

ginrei

« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2010, 21:33 »
How some people are totally oblivious (or just too selfish to care) to the feelings of others but are happy to baaaaaaaaaaaaw all day long about how *they* feel and about how life is has been so unjust to *them* and expect everyone else to solve all their damn problems for them. Why am I expected to be oh so concerned when others freely admit they can't be bothered? Or is it my own fault for not telling them to sthu? D<

Okay so NOW after all this crap I am now being asked by the person in question if I want to do something that benefits *them* D< I mean Jesus Christ, what the Hell is wrong with some people? Is it really THAT difficult to read my moods, or to even understand that when you admit you cba doing anything for anyone else then maybe in turn others will be reticent to do anything for you?

ugh I want to punch someone

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2010, 00:41 »
Buying a new laptop has been a complete nightmare. First one had the wrong drivers and programs, had it replaced. My replacement has a dodgy graphics card that causes huge random pauses when gaming so the laptop serves little to no purpose for me, I've spent the whole day updating windows and drivers and fiddling with all kinds of settings.
It's actually going worse than I was expecting, and I usually have rock-bottom expectations. Damn Acer, and damn ATI.

Offline Voltorb2005

• I need anger management! ARRRRRGGGHHH! *Breaks your computer in half*
  • Joeno Fan
  • Sooo.... Bored....
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2010, 01:24 »
Well, theres this guy I fancy, but I just dont think a relationship would work because a. we're both from different social backgrounds, b. no one in my family would approve AT ALL and c. theres no point going out with anyone seeming as Im going off to uni in a couple of months and I dont want to be tied down with a relationship back home. The only problem is, I'm crazy about this guy and no matter how much I tell myself those things I still fancy the pants off him and he works where I do and it drives me insane and I end up screwing up my work >_< What on earth do I do? >_<!

Name: Charmander
I luv voltorbs!

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2010, 03:07 »
SUNBURNNNNNN. ugh. i hate it. its so itchy and painful and bad and ;-;

the fact i havent seen the kid i like all summer is really sad too since we used to be mad close. and we're gonna be in a lot of the same classes next year, but i always have trouble talking to him v.v

plus my friends always say stuff about him, like my best friends like: 'you know he has man boobs right? like small man boobs that you cant really see but he still has man boobs'

its like.. i dont care o__o. maybe you are only into a guy because he has a six pack and a nice haircut but i'm actually into a guy i like for who he is.

ALSOALSO. i don't like how whenever me and my friends walk into a pool everyone in the pool goes silent and then leaves with their children and makes their kids be quiet. uhm, we're 3 teenage girls, one blonde, one who looks like a little girl, and I just look like a good girl anywho. at least we get the pool to ourselves.. i just dont like how they act like we're out to kill them o_o

Offline Ten Silver Spoons

• call me mizz or molly~
  • Joeno Fan
  • badum tsh.
    • View Profile
    • Click 'em :D
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2010, 11:28 »
I'm annoyed at myself, because I have a really big, pointless crush.

It's pointless because he lives pretty far away from me, like in England, while I live in northern ireland, plus nothing actually happened except I talked to him once. Sure, it was for hours at time, and pretty much all of it was flirting and stuff but whatever. Also I mostly like him because he was really cute which kinda makes me certain that it's only a crush thing. I wish I could get over him already, like I'm pretty much certain I will. I just wish I could see him again, but I know that'll never happen. Grr. The only contact I'll have with him is probably through facebook, or if i manage to get his number somehow. But yeah. I'm annoyed about that. Bleh.

ginrei

« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2010, 11:45 »
Well, theres this guy I fancy, but I just dont think a relationship would work because a. we're both from different social backgrounds, b. no one in my family would approve AT ALL and c. theres no point going out with anyone seeming as Im going off to uni in a couple of months and I dont want to be tied down with a relationship back home. The only problem is, I'm crazy about this guy and no matter how much I tell myself those things I still fancy the pants off him and he works where I do and it drives me insane and I end up screwing up my work >_< What on earth do I do? >_<!

y'could, like, put these apparent prejudices aside (not saying you *are* but that's how this appears...) and stop caring what mummy and daddy/ the neighbours will think and actually care about this guy for who he is? If you don't think it's worth while because you might have to split up in a few weeks when you go away then that makes sense, but "we're from different social backgrounds"? "No one would approve?" Is this a Jane Austen novel I'm reading? Stop caring about what others think and go for it, dammit!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 12:25 by Clairefable »

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2010, 11:54 »
"we're from different social backgrounds"?

My parents are from two social backgrounds. My dad's dad owned a tailoring factory and was quite well off, while my mum's dad was a coal miner and they lived on a council estate.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2010, 13:31 »
Just to contrast on problems people are having...my phone broke...again.
This means no more music for me until I get a new one...again.
So yeah...work should be fun with no music playing...grr.
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2010, 14:47 »
Something ate our frog, it was the only interesting thing in the garden and the closest I have to a pet.  >:(

Well, theres this guy I fancy, but I just dont think a relationship would work.
Could he visit you at uni on weekends? Thats what some my mates did and it worked for some of them.
Don't worry about your family either, tell them not to be so stuck up and just accept he's a nice guy. If that fails make them watch Lady and the Tramp.

Offline Buttons The Plural™

• i like being vague as much as i like doing that other thing.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2010, 14:54 »
I'm trying to buy the eureka seven box set but the UPS deliverers for some reason refuse to ring my buzzer to tell me it has arrived. instead that stand outside then take my package away again. i have given them instructions that consist of "press number, 8 and i will come and sign for it" it's that simple but they just don't seem to be able to reach out and press "8" i want my DVDs! it even has flat 8 on the address so it can't be that hard ><. Wouldn't have this problem if it was royal mail. at least i could go and pick it up.

saillith

« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2010, 15:07 »
I've just cleaned the whole house till it's sparkling...

Then dad comes along and messes it up in a matter of minutes with crumbs and dirty dishes.

God. Damn. IT!!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2010, 17:16 »
crying children in the cinema.
i will kill them. i will kill them all.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2010, 17:45 »
Something ate our frog, it was the only interesting thing in the garden and the closest I have to a pet.

SomeTHING? Or SomeONE?

Ferrari fans STILL whining that Lewis Hamilton beat Fillipe Massa fair and square in 2008, pretty much karma paying back for all the assistance Max and his cronies gave to FIArarri throughout that season.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2010, 17:50 »
the 'big society'

what a lot of cowhair.