Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 529819 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Buttons The Plural™

• i like being vague as much as i like doing that other thing.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #315 on: August 24, 2010, 21:46 »
it's raining... i'm an hour away from home in an internet cafe down to my last drop of coffee... *sob* it's ok... i have more coffee and rum cake waiting for me at home :3 rum cake!! (i made it myself... so extra rummy! om nom)

ginrei

« Reply #316 on: August 24, 2010, 22:39 »
The cheese in my Dairylea Dippers is *frozen* D: Cheese should not freeze!

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #317 on: August 25, 2010, 09:10 »
my speakers are as much use as a chocolate teapot.

*uses them as a doorstop*

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 25, 2010, 11:54 »
Just got back from Sunny hot Majorca and it is freezing back here in England! Sighh... I bet I will be the only one with a good tan back at the pub thought xD

Plus I have the WORSE Headache ever .. Its making me really dizzy :/ and my brother waking me up at 9 does not help me! We go in at 4-5am .. So I am annoying him right back .. Nicked his laptop <3
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Speak Now

« Reply #319 on: August 25, 2010, 12:00 »
So yesterday while I was waiting for my bus, these kids came up to me and asked me if I was Paul. I said yeah and then they started insulting me.. turns out, I wasn't the Paul they were looking for + now they are being super nice but still.. why would anyone do that..?

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 25, 2010, 16:15 »
ok nvm now i'm just sitting here in some stupid ~*cosplay*~ outfit looking like a freakin idiot because my sister decided she doesn't want to go into town to see the movie

i told her
i TOLD HER
we were going at 4pm into town
she agreed and woke up at 4pm then cam downstairs and said 'oh i thought we were going into the forge'

no because the next freakin showing of it is in the town you dumbass and i told you we were going into the town at 4pm ok i told you at least three times

now we're going at 7 to a crappy cinema and i'm just not as psyched about it as i was earlier because now i just feel like everyone's only here to let me down and treat me like some kind of doormat

and now the eyeliner i took 20 minutes to put on is smudged and i look like a hooker boy who got stood up on prom night

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Zy

• Ice and Lightning
  • Sentret Fan
  • Time for a true display of skill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 25, 2010, 16:58 »
that goddamn f# in the dpp bike theme i keep missing
| | | |

ginrei

« Reply #322 on: August 26, 2010, 12:38 »
Two weeks after payday and I'm skint already! I can see me moving back to my mum's at this rate!

Unless saas decide to get their finger out and get back to me about my bloody student loan D<

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #323 on: August 26, 2010, 15:30 »
We're in the process of having a new kitchen fitted. Whilst it will be lovely when it's done, it's a pain waiting for it. We have no oven so I'm living off takeaways and microwaved food (and I'm sick of it now). Yesterday the water was off all day (and they switched it off literally as I was getting in the shower ¬¬), and now today the power keeps getting switched off. I know this is all essential, but it's annoying =P

And although I have my university accommodation, I didn't get the ensuite I wanted. It's not too bad though as it does mean I save £1400. And it's only for a year I guess. Please let my flatmates be nice, clean people!

Afro-Disiak

« Reply #324 on: August 26, 2010, 15:37 »
once again... semi all day... i'm beginning to feel faint from the blood loss.. WHY?

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #325 on: August 26, 2010, 15:48 »
argh my internet keeps saying it's got a problem no you don't you piece of fail.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 26, 2010, 16:50 »
Yesterday I woke up unable to move as the slightest movement of my head or neck caused a great deal of pain and my muscles went into random spasm mode. By the evening I was able to get into the car with support and after a visit to the doctor I have lots of painkillers and diazepan. Its helps a bit and I can finally walk around the house and have a quick go on my laptop but it is getting rather annoying as I still am not able to move my neck.

once again... semi all day... i'm beginning to feel faint from the blood loss.. WHY?
Its a hard life; need a hand?  :o

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #327 on: August 26, 2010, 17:31 »
My week's getting better and better.

First, we're getting this kitchen fitted which is a pain.

Secondly, my car failed its MOT which is pretty annoying.

And now I've just had a call from my bank telling me that my card has been cloned ¬¬ I didn't believe they were legit at first and it freaked me out how they were telling me about all my transactions, so I told them I would call them back. Rang them from the number on their website and got put through to the same woman. Oops =P Anyways first I was freaked out because I thought I was being conned, but now I'm freaked out because I was already conned. It's been resolved now luckily, but I'm not allowed to use my card until I get a new one which is a bit annoying. I'll have to ask my parents for the money to pay the deposit for my university accommodation now. Looks like my card was cloned from a cash machine I always use as well which is going to make me paranoid.

No car, no debit card and no proper food for at least another week. Excellent.

Speak Now

« Reply #328 on: August 26, 2010, 18:58 »
Was at the dentist and when I entered the waiting room there were these two chavs or whatever blatantly making fun of a girl opposite them. Something about what she was wearing.. I dunno, they couldn't say much. :| So I told her that her jacket was awesome. And my modem isn't working.. ugh.

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 26, 2010, 22:18 »
they have Chavs in Ireland o.o thought you called them something else or something.

THIS IS ALL STRANGE AND NEW TO ME.

^ strange and new.