Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 530309 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #1725 on: February 13, 2011, 03:12 »
Uhm................ no, I dont think that was the same girl. It was a female friend. :)

Argh, chatting to a girl, wasnt willing to.... use my magic because her friend was there, and I wasnt sure if it was actually the girl I wanted to talk to or not. See, the other girl would love to screw me over, don't know why, but she would. However the girl that I wanted to talk to is important to me more of a friend.

So now, shes gone offline because I must have been acting odd, and its screwed a lot up.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 03:33 by umbreon#100 »

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: February 13, 2011, 03:48 »
umbreon#100 why are you talking about all these girls you've been married to me, your husband, for fourteen years ;_; what is the meaning of this

on-topic: the fact that its going to be monday very soon boo hiss cabbages
           

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: February 13, 2011, 04:29 »
Fandoms. there are so many of them and most of the ppl part of them are irrational obsessive bigots who like to bash other things for no reason.

not cool dude bashing fandoms is like bashing a bunch of religions at once how dare you bro

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Buttons The Plural™

• i like being vague as much as i like doing that other thing.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: February 13, 2011, 05:50 »
Fandoms. there are so many of them and most of the ppl part of them are irrational obsessive bigots who like to bash other things for no reason. At the top of my list right now are anime fans  :dry:

Complaining at anime fans on a pokemon website?
this is not a good move

second night in a row i have not slept, still this is self inflicted so i should stop complaining xD

Offline SpinnelSun

• This isn't wonderland anymore, Alice.
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • facebook.
« Reply #1729 on: February 13, 2011, 09:47 »
a couple of my friends have been annoying me lately and it's just put me in that mood where everything and everyone annoys you.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1730 on: February 13, 2011, 09:55 »
the fact i'm not at costa getting mai raikous

>:U

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: February 13, 2011, 13:47 »
i'm so tired

also the homestuck updates lol ngl i care more about the situation w/ gamzee and eridan losing it than i do john doing the windy thing

also on that note, if gamzee and eridan happen to cross paths and become murderous toward one another idk who i'd want to win were there a throwdown

hhfhdgjfffffffffdhjf

aaaand people keep reblogging my heroes gifs on tumblr and saying ~how crappy it got after season 1~ seriously as if the sting of it never properly ending isn't bad enough

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1732 on: February 13, 2011, 14:39 »
hurry up and finish dinner damnit. my stomach is growling like an angry frenchman who can't reach his cheese.

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: February 13, 2011, 15:02 »
also the homestuck updates lol ngl i care more about the situation w/ gamzee and eridan losing it than i do john doing the windy thing

also on that note, if gamzee and eridan happen to cross paths and become murderous toward one another idk who i'd want to win were there a throwdown

hhfhdgjfffffffffdhjf

yes omg i think the Mom and Dad intermission bit is good cos we haven't seen them for ages but no doubt John is going to inadvertantly kill them doing the windy thing or something like that but it's like who cares about john i don't

i want to see kanpire damnit and want to know if one of my favourite trolls and my birthtroll is actually an alive rainbow drinker or just a mindless zombie and if its the latter then boooo :C

and also the "SOM3TH1NG BR1GHT3R" and jack noir and kjdahfhaskfsjhfafk you don't just create a Situation like that and abdicate it like that why does he string it out like this

ontopic postness: having to do all this prelab/postlab rubbish which i'm not looking forward to cos i also gotta tidy my room a bit and do some more knitting and so much things and so little time

who decided the weekend was only going to be two days anyway what kind of stupid idea is that it's like having to breathe out for eight minutes and only being allowed to breathe in for two seconds oh no you died of oxygen starvation i wonder why
           

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1734 on: February 13, 2011, 21:42 »
So I filled out my appliacation form, Just recieved an email.

"Please only fill out your personal info, you don't need to do pages 1 and 2. This includes job history, qualifications and the questions as you're only here for a week."

I spent ages on those questions you poo! Ahhhh :(
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: February 13, 2011, 21:53 »
Theres a girl who is so depressed right now, I just want to hold her and tell her everything is going to be allright  :-/

Thing is me and her have been talking for a bit, and were friendly, but damn, I just want to hold her right now...

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: February 13, 2011, 21:58 »
I'm having to put up with my scumbag drunken chav of a brother staying in my house as he was thrown out of his own, constant shouting and the TV usually left on all night if I don't go turn it off. Yay.

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1737 on: February 14, 2011, 12:46 »
k so i complained to the ASA, and i got my letter back.

they said that it did not fall under the catergory i had put it in

maybe if you'd bloody make these things CLEARER for 17 year old idiots >>

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: February 14, 2011, 16:43 »
this should go in the depressed topic but it's more bugging me than anything else cos it keeps happening

anyone who suffers from the depressive slumps at the drop of a hat thing will know what i'm on about

well recently they've made a return and it culminated with feeling vaguely tearful on the bus today for little reason which was a boatload of fun and it basically serves as a huge magnet for negative thoughts and you're just thinking no no no why am i doing this

I've become fairly adept at hiding it in company (i don't like letting people know i'm feeling down for various reasons, mainly because a) its rude of me to sulk in company b) usually the people i'm with are in a good mood when it happens and by god ruining good moods makes me feel terrible and c) (trying to phrase something about "burdening other people who have got their own worries anyway" without me trying to sound whiny but it isn't working))

there does come the stage where i stand up and go "NO SCREW THIS I'M NOT BEING DEPRESSED" and i actually start to mentally beat the damn thing back with a stick and put it back in its breadbox cos i just get sick of moping about the place

and i'll probably do that after writing this post to be honest but fkhfhhhkj in the meantime

EDIT: my sulk's ass has been soundly kicked

all is well again  O0
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 17:35 by xhanatos »
           

ginrei

« Reply #1739 on: February 14, 2011, 18:02 »
^ are you me?

In one of those moods where I find it hard to care about about anything, and just want to hide in some dark corner and never come out.

I'd quite like to be a hermit.