Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 381242 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline ashthetic

• scrublord
  • Psythor Fan
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • rebubble me
Re: first world problems
« Reply #1350 on: January 26, 2016, 22:57 »
what's a homo datchi???

also my problem is you being a weeeeeeeeeeb <3

......tomodachi = friend
...replace tomo with homo........
u get it now homodachi?
E P I P H A N Y

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #1351 on: January 26, 2016, 22:58 »
u sure u didnt mean homo dat chi, like a monk????????

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: January 26, 2016, 23:12 »
I really like to be up at 11pm doing assignments that have to be submitted by 11:59pm. Also my days I haven't felt this anxious in a hell of a long time.

And semi-negative thing but I've found myself "involved" in discussing / knowing about the difficulties someone is having in their relationship. I've not been "involved" in any drama like this for years lmao. At least I am getting along pretty well with that someone anyways, so that's chill.

• Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #1353 on: January 26, 2016, 23:34 »
The fact that people -still- treat autism (Well, any mental illness, really, but Autism in particular from what I've seen as of late) as some kind of insult. It's not the dark age anymore.

still relevant today

you'd think it'd have stopped by now but nope, still truckin on

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline ashthetic

• scrublord
  • Psythor Fan
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • rebubble me
« Reply #1354 on: January 26, 2016, 23:52 »
tfw during 3d art classes ur supposed to cut foam but u nick ur finger with the exacto knife and oh my gosh may i please have approximately 3 whole things of gauze
E P I P H A N Y

Offline ninjacob555

• Psythor Fan
  • most violent pacifist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: January 26, 2016, 23:55 »
My favorite webcomic hasn't updated in months, and probably won't for another few months.

• Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #1356 on: January 26, 2016, 23:56 »
tfw during 3d art classes ur supposed to cut foam but u nick ur finger with the exacto knife and oh my gosh may i please have approximately 3 whole things of gauze

i feel it

or when you accidentally touch the soulder you were supposed to be melting and you're like 'can i just put my entire hand in your freezer. please. what do you MEAN its full of STUDENT WORK my hand IS STUDENT WORK!!!!!!!!!!'

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: January 27, 2016, 00:57 »
^I'm taking a ceramics class, yet I somehow haven't screwed up yet.

My body is fighting me again just in time for me having to take the recycling around
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: January 27, 2016, 03:47 »
 I keep meaning to pop down to the gym to renew my membership and to have a haircut whilst in town but I'll fall asleep at around 4am, wake up at 9am, then fall asleep again until like 3pm and by then the entire day is wasted because I'm groggy until about 4pm.

Then with the gym, I'm torn between going to my first/current (hey-o) gym or a new one because I'm guessing loads of students have migrated to mine as the student discount has decreased from about 25% to 20%.

This new gym is a traditional strength gym but I'm not sure if it's 90% machines and 10% free weights and that's off-putting since free weights are dank af. It's also next to a pub so all the drunks will be loitering during later gym sessions.

It has been irking me since before December which is silly because it's just a gym but there's a line between the two that's dividing them into a casual and a "pro" category and when you actually want to make progress it's something that's important.

Not to mention that my previous gym is packed now that the woman's only gym has closed and moved somewhere else. I'm totally supportive of ladies making them gainzz but when the gym is about the size of a classroom there's just not enough room and not enough machines for another gym's people to join us... especially when the gym has only moved down the road to a larger building.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1359 on: January 27, 2016, 09:32 »
i made a simple typing istake and got banned as a "precaution" that i might be underage

does an underage person spend real life money on a website or?????? smh they need proof of identity and if they ask for a passport or driving licence (neither or which i have) i'm going to scream

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: January 27, 2016, 09:38 »
My ICT teacher has told me that if I do well in an ICT exam, he'll put my Dairy Milk Ad on a DVD. But what if I fail??? If I pass, he'll probably find some rubbish reason to not do it!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: January 27, 2016, 15:41 »
My WiFi stopped working now I can only access the Internet on my phone, which means I'm using way too much data. I don't know how long I can live like this...
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline The biscquiat dragon

• Kris
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1362 on: January 27, 2016, 19:56 »
Please never take Paxil if you can help it! Oh god...
I've been taking Zoloft by itself for over a year now, and it treated my depression singularly while doing nothing for my anxiety. I needed to add Buspar for everything to work properly. I highly recommend it - I feel clear, present, and euphoric now. My mental health hasn't been this good since I was 8.

It's a thrice daily medication with a half life of 8 hours. The efficacy is 6 hours in my body. I can feel it at work and leave my system so I take it as needed.

I'm pretty activated lately though. I'm having a bit of an issue with insomnia. I feel too good and without much of a need for a break.

Btb M. Yog, I think you'll agree that there are too many academic terminologies in that post than are necessarily helpful. You might find a more engaging address in a conversational standpoint with the use of more common synonyms.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 19:59 by The biscquiat dragon »

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: January 27, 2016, 21:42 »
I'm watching sonic boom (TV series) on YouTube, I've got up to episode 53, but I can't find anymore.  :'( just as the series was getting good! Metal sonic appears then shadow in the last episode.
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: January 27, 2016, 22:02 »
 I've been hassled into booking a time slot for a study (via emails and texts) and when I go to book my time slot it seems that hardly anyone has actually booked.

This "Troll Hunter" show on BBC3 is so pathetic and such a waste of money lmao. BBC3 used to be so good with Being Human and In The Flesh but now they're sending out these saddos to confront other saddos in order to ask them why they're trolling them.

Surely there are more important issues and topics that could be covered? Like... shows about trans-people would be more relevant tbh. Even a series that follows the lives of trans-kids to illustrate the problems that they might face on a daily basis would be more educational than the drivel that BBC3 ruins its reputation with.