Author Topic: Robin Overworld & Back Sprites  (Read 1071 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Robin Overworld & Back Sprites
« on: May 05, 2014, 16:46 »
Okay, I was messing about looking to replace my player sprite in SS and I attempted to edit Lances sprite to be Robin. I think it went okayyyy, but I know a lot of people here do all sorts of sprite so I was looking for a bit of constructive criticism ^^

Okay, so these are the first overworld ones I made, which I prefer but because of size limits I couldn't use:

These are the ones I've used, but the one facing backwards kinda reminds me of the short guy in RSE:

And then the back sprites,which are the ones I feel need the most improvement, are like this:

So yeah, any comments welcome, but try to avoid "They're crap" or "They're awesome" without saying what's crap or awesome about them =P
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Wolstenholme

Re: Robin Overworld & Back Sprites
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 17:09 »
replace my player sprite in SS

first of all, this ^ confuses me. How what who what whaaaaa?

second of all I really like all the overworld ones - they've got a lot of detail and I can just imagine them walking along mmmmmf they're cute.

I'm not at keen on the back sprites, I think the eyes on the second and third ones look a bit... idk strange, the skin colour is also exceedingly pale.

overall though they're fabby fab fab.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Robin Overworld & Back Sprites
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 17:24 »
Yeah, the skin colour kind of changes between the third and fourth, I've just realised now you've said xD

The eyes were just lances, I didn't edit the back sprites too much because I thought I'd kill them, but I'll try and do eyes, they can't be that hard =P

I'll try and add those improvements to the back sprites then I'll post them up again
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝