Author Topic: Post your stories here.  (Read 1307 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Post your stories here.
« on: October 04, 2016, 16:36 »
Here, you can post stories that you've written/made. It can be written or be animated. You can comment and give feedback on other people's stories.

Here's a story I'm making into an animation:

Spoiler: show
Nidorina and Miltank are sitting together outside. Nidorina says that she's bored and that there's nothing to do. Miltank (who can only speak by using it's cry) says that when guys are bored, they play football. Nidorina likes the idea, so goes to get Mudkip and Skarmory. Mudkip laughs at them when they tell him they want to play football. He accepts their challenge and goes off to find a referee. Nidorina and Miltank wait for them to find a referee. Miltank asks Nidorina if she would "care for some milk" which she replies with "NO!!!" Mudkip and Skarmroy return with a referee (Mightyena) The game is about to begin.
Mightyena does along intro

As Nidorina and Miltank are about to start, they notice that Mudkip and Skarmory has an extra player.

Nidorina says that it's not fair. Mightyena simply ignores them. Miltank tries to eat the extra player, but spits him back out because he doesn't taste nice. Mightyena yells "now THAT'S not fair!" Nidorina and Miltank start. Skarmory does a dirty tackle on Nidorina. she yells "what are you playing!? AMERICAN football!?" Skarmroy syas that's why they have the extra player. Nidorina lets Miltank start with the ball. She passes to Nidorina, who gets the ball, but is pushed out of bounds by Skarmory. Mightyena gives the ball to Mudkip's team. Skarmroy snatches the ball from Nidorina.

This scene plays

Mightyena says that Mudkip's team gets a penalty for "showing off" Nidorina and Miltank leave saying that they win with 1 and they have a "big fat ball shaped zero" They leave. Skarmory aks Mudkip "That's your girlfriend?" Mudkip replies "Yep. That's my girlfriend"

Nidorina and Miltank decide to get ice cream, then the end credits play.

I'm looking for a female voice for Nidorina. If you want to know more, please PM me!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 16:55 by The name master »
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline The Hooded Trainer

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Post your stories here.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 19:07 »
Well, id give you feedback, but i guess ive already done that via pms, so for now ill just post something of my own. Im working on like four different stories atm because im trash and cant stick to a single one, but the one ive been focusing on recently is this pokemon fanfiction that can be found right here.

Its set up as a sort of mystery/drama type thing, but really its just an excuse for me to shove as many ocs into a single story as possible.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 21:54 by The Hooded Trainer »

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Re: Post your stories here.
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 19:45 »
This story's going to be part of a series.

Dragonite is at an arcade and sees one of them 2p machines

She wonders how to get the money inside. And tries to put her hand into the part where the coins fall out, but she can't reach. A member of staff comes over and puts prizes in the machine (since it had run out) this makes dragonite want it even more. She looks at the person next to her and sees that he's putting money in the machines. Dragonite has a 10p, a 20p and a pound coin. She tries to put it in the slots, but they don't fit. Dragonite sees a machine to exchange her money for 2ps. She plays for ages and has the prize on the very edge, but has run out of money. In her frustration, she kicks the machine, making the prize fall out. Dragonite is very happy.
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!