Author Topic: I'm going to upload Pokemon videos to Youtube. Where should I start?  (Read 1410 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
I want to get videos uploaded to my Youtube channel and I'm hopefully going to get my 3DS modded with a video capture card soon.

I also have a capture card for my PC, so I can make videos of all the N64, Gamecube and Wii Pokemon games.
I have a Gameboy Player on my Gamecube, so I can do all the handheld games from Gen 1 to Gen 3.

Here is a list of all the Pokemon games that I own:

Gen 1: Red/Blue/Yellow/Stadium/Snap (Wii)/Puzzle League (Wii)
Gen 2: Gold/Silver/Crystal/Stadium 2
Gen 3: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green/Colosseum/XD: Gale of Darkness/Channel/Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team/Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team
Gen 4: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/Heart Gold/Soul Silver/Battle Revolution/Pokepark Wii/Rumble/Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness/Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky/Ranger/Ranger Shadows of Almia/Ranger Guardian Signs
Gen 5: Black/White/Black 2/White 2/Dream Radar/Pokepark Wii 2/Super Pokemon Rumble/Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity
Gen 6: X/Y

I think that's all of them!

Which ones should I make into a video series first?
I'm letting you decide as you are the ones who are most likely to view my videos before anyone else.
I can start working on a video series now as long as the games aren't DS or 3DS games.

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
go for something unique, because theres tons of just standard LPs out there. find something really out of the box and different so itll stick out more

imnot sure if this is what you were looking for but I tried ^ ^;

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
*slams desk*

Platinum.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Sappy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Note: 3DS Capture Card costs an awful lot. Seriously... LOADS, but then again I bought the new 3DS with it and it's so fancy and shiny I love it.

go for something unique, because theres tons of just standard LPs out there. find something really out of the box and different so itll stick out more

imnot sure if this is what you were looking for but I tried ^ ^;

This. Pretty much try to make it unique somehow. I like to think I do this haha
Slowly an old member..

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile

I've been considering doing a "Battle of the Sexes" challenge in X and Y where I play as a male trainer in one game and a female trainer in the other.
I'll only catch Pokemon matching the gender of the trainer, including the starter Pokemon and Snorlax which I'll have to soft-reset for in order to get the right gender.
I don't think anyone has done anything like that before!

I'm still trying to work out a few rules to make the game more challenging.
1. The one Pokemon per route rule that Nuzlocke challenges use will probably be one of the rules I put in place.
2. Not sure whether I'll do nicknaming yet.
3. All Pokemon caught by the male trainer must be male, all pokemon caught by the female trainer must be female.
4. At the end of the storyline, both trainers will battle each other with the team they ended up with when they beat the Elite Four.

Should I add any more to this?

I dont like the "If it faints, it dies" rule, so I'll probably not make it a Nuzlocke because of it.

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
^you could make a collab out of it so you wouldnt have to play 2 games at the same time

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
^you could make a collab out of it so you wouldnt have to play 2 games at the same time

I don't need to play the games at the same time except at the end where I battle myself.

Unfortunately, every time I battle someone other than myself, I always lose!
I'm ok with battling the in-game trainers, but as soon as I battle any real person, I just can't seem to ever win.
Thats why I'll have to do this on my own.