Author Topic: the best fights you've seen  (Read 606 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
the best fights you've seen
« on: May 03, 2016, 00:48 »
just a shower thought of mine.

verbal or physical, but keep it nice ;)

in my high school (like 4,000 kids) there were fights every month or so. my favorite, i was walking behind these two boys that started yelling and pushing each other. next thing you know, they're punching each other down to the ground and like 300 high school aged kids have surrounded them. about 2 minutes into the fight, our 60 something year old head of the history department busted his office door open, ran through the crowd, and joined the brawl, eventually separating the two kids. my friend who was his son was standing next to me and was overjoyed with his father for stepping in and actually throwing punches at those kids. it was amazing.

he was our hero after that, especially after one of our seniors streaked across campus for his senior prank. our campus police told him to grab him, but he made a fake grab while looking away from his naked body and yelled, "awww, I missed him!"

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
Re: the best fights you've seen
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 21:20 »
ok so at my old school when i was 13/14 there was this one fight in the ICT room and basically

i want you to picture thirty girls sitting fairly quietly doing work at lunchtime in uniform regulation fitted blazers and a line skirts most of whom were impractical enough to bring handbags rather than rucksacks to school.  so i'm there with my two friends (we were known schoolwide as 'the three muskateers' because we were always together.  always) and there's a little bit of commotion just across from us but that was pretty normal at my old school so we carried on with whatever we were doing, i imagine i was pinging one of jayda's ringlets and that jayda was the one in front of the screen and phoebe probably had her arms crossed like a #indiekid

and then there is like actual distinct yelling.  grace and kaya have taken to the middle of the room and are shouting various insults at each other (i believe sket was the most frequently occuring) and the crowd of uniformed schoolgirls all aged 11-16 are gathering around as they catch on.  a few girls run to tell their friends what's happening, and 30 rises to 40 fairly quickly. 

the preppy facade is forgotten, handbags have been left under desks.  there is a steady chant of 'FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT'.  grace lunges for kaya, lands the first punch and then grabs kaya's hair extensions.  i duck out at this point, to the other side of the room where my other two friends (considerably nicer and less indie than jayda and phoebe) are still quietly working.  you'll have to forgive me.  i am a wimp.

this goes on for a good while before a dewy-eyed (traitorous) year seven finds the first teacher she can, who is a bald, mild mannered english teacher who played 'doctor' four times in the bill over a number of years who happened to think that 'tequila mockingbird' was the most amusing joke known to man.  and he, bless his heart, jumps straight in there.  bell rings, students disperse.

kaya is permanently vision impaired now :/

thanks gl <3

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 09:02 »
The best fight I've ever seen?

Daleks VS Cybermen!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 10:25 »
the best fights ive seen are usually the ones im involved in somehow

see the thing is there was this no uniform day in my primary school, and i was like yooo, im gonna steal my sisters sandals. theyre like these wooden things with straps that were Dead Trendy back then in like 2006 (so i was 10 then and im coming up to 20 now, wow, also coincidently the same year i joined Pkmn net for the first time). they had jelly straps or something and looking back on them they were kind of embarrassing

anyway i was wearing some eccentric outfit (i say eccentric solely (haha pun) because of the sandals, everything else was fine), and this kid in my year or the year under decided to start picking on me. he pushes me over, grabs my sandal, and throws it over a wall into an abandoned church garden thing. 20 foot and i couldnt get it.

so naturally i grabbed the other sandal and beat him black and blue. everyone went wild. the teachers couldnt get me off of him & i started fighting the teachers too. i was the hulk, except littler, and maybe angrier, and really upset & in the middle of a meltdown but still

anyway the outcome is that i get my Fav Teaching Assistant to go climb over the wall and take the 15 foot drop into a load of thorny bushes to get my sandal back. somehow. everyone is OK afterwards. apart from 4 teachers, the bully, and my pride

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid