Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340214 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2009, 19:59 »
Even though I'm in quite a good mood, some things have been annoying me.

Firstly, this freaky guy that sells the Big Issue keeps coming into work and talking to me, but I don't like what he says or how he acts. Makes me cringe so much, and he just always seems to come in when I'm working. On Tuesday he came in like 3 times =[ He's also doing this to one of my friends at work. We both hate it so much. I try to hide from him, like earlier when I was bent down by the book charts, but he still saw me and talked to me. Arghhh. It doesn't sound too bad how I've talked about it in this post, but me and my friend really really don't like it. I don't think he has good intentions either.

Secondly, driving home from work. I was stuck behind this car for pretty much the whole way, and it was driving so slowly. The speed limit for most of the way home is national (60mph), but this car was going at like 30/35mph in these areas. And then when the speed limit was 30, he dropped to 20/25, and when it was 40 he went about 30mph. He also kept flashing his brake lights for no apparent reason, as it wasn't like he needed to slow down or anything, and it was making my eyes go funny. Then when the chance was given to overtake him, I tried to pull into the right hand lane. I looked in my wing mirror and there was nothing so I pulled out, and this really fast car had zoomed up from several cars behind me, and I was so close to hitting it ¬¬ Obviously this car was really annoyed at the slow driver which had made him do this. I managed to overtake eventually, because there was no way I was staying behind this car. I kept thinking it was going to stop, and I did not want to go into the back of it. It also caused so much traffic behind (there was none before the slow car had pulled out in front), and many many angry drivers who wanted to get home. I hope that the slow car didn't cause someone to have an accident, because I could see one happening because of annoyed people trying to overtake it, like me and the fast car. Arghh. People don't seem to realise that driving too slow can cause accidents, as well as driving too fast. In places they were doing less than half the speed limit! And this car also indicated a few times, but never actually turned off. I know people drive slower in areas they don't know much about or when the yare lost, but this was kind of going over the top.

Also I am home alone, and I can't cook. Not being able to cook is pretty depressing xP

Went into too much detail there, but I wanted to get it out of my system.

Offline Freestyler

• !
  • Sentret Fan
  • insert personal text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2009, 20:14 »
Just goes to show how dangerous the brain is.

Paul200

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2009, 20:16 »
Even though I'm in quite a good mood, some things have been annoying me.

Firstly, this freaky guy that sells the Big Issue keeps coming into work and talking to me, but I don't like what he says or how he acts. Makes me cringe so much, and he just always seems to come in when I'm working. On Tuesday he came in like 3 times =[ He's also doing this to one of my friends at work. We both hate it so much. I try to hide from him, like earlier when I was bent down by the book charts, but he still saw me and talked to me. Arghhh. It doesn't sound too bad how I've talked about it in this post, but me and my friend really really don't like it. I don't think he has good intentions either.

Secondly, driving home from work. I was stuck behind this car for pretty much the whole way, and it was driving so slowly. The speed limit for most of the way home is national (60mph), but this car was going at like 30/35mph in these areas. And then when the speed limit was 30, he dropped to 20/25, and when it was 40 he went about 30mph. He also kept flashing his brake lights for no apparent reason, as it wasn't like he needed to slow down or anything, and it was making my eyes go funny. Then when the chance was given to overtake him, I tried to pull into the right hand lane. I looked in my wing mirror and there was nothing so I pulled out, and this really fast car had zoomed up from several cars behind me, and I was so close to hitting it ¬¬ Obviously this car was really annoyed at the slow driver which had made him do this. I managed to overtake eventually, because there was no way I was staying behind this car. I kept thinking it was going to stop, and I did not want to go into the back of it. It also caused so much traffic behind (there was none before the slow car had pulled out in front), and many many angry drivers who wanted to get home. I hope that the slow car didn't cause someone to have an accident, because I could see one happening because of annoyed people trying to overtake it, like me and the fast car. Arghh. People don't seem to realise that driving too slow can cause accidents, as well as driving too fast. In places they were doing less than half the speed limit! And this car also indicated a few times, but never actually turned off. I know people drive slower in areas they don't know much about or when the yare lost, but this was kind of going over the top.

Also I am home alone, and I can't cook. Not being able to cook is pretty depressing xP

Went into too much detail there, but I wanted to get it out of my system.
Awww :( *Cooks Emma noodles* I'm depressed, because school starts tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to 40 minute Maths classes.  :dry:

Offline IceRain

• Sentret Fan
  • Doomed to like awful Pokémon
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2009, 20:19 »
I'm depressed, because school starts tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to 40 minute Maths classes.  :dry:

heh, 40 minutes? I have an almost two hour long math class. even stupider, I shouldn't even have to take math xP ugh, I hate my school.

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2009, 20:22 »
Awww :( *Cooks Emma noodles* I'm depressed, because school starts tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to 40 minute Maths classes.  :dry:

40 minutes! Lucky we get an hour for all lesson =[ And we have to go to school in a week but real lesson start in two! yay =D
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2009, 20:27 »
Awww :( *Cooks Emma noodles* I'm depressed, because school starts tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to 40 minute Maths classes.  :dry:

When I go back to school, I'll have 2 lots of Double Maths every Monday. And possibly Further Maths lessons at lunch or in my frees, too.
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2009, 21:00 »

Aww thanks =] My lessons are 50 minutes long, but it's looking like I'm going to have a double Maths lesson this year, which is 100 minutes of Maths in one go, and then another three 50 minute lessons at some point xP

Now I'm feeling the emptyness of the house and not liking it. And my kitten keeps chasing the other cats and biting them, so I have to keep splitting them all up >>

Offline Shadow Lykan™

• ~Master of Sarcasm~
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2009, 01:43 »
i only have a few.

1) my nose is bleeding
2) i got stuck in the back of the sofa today and my Dad had to help me out
3) My Mum lost her Chinchilla, Nanook today at the back of the sofa. (Which is why i got stuck, i was trying to get him)
4) I still can't find my favourite guitar pick.
5) i just got blood on my favourite shirt.

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2009, 18:44 »
...My idiot brother just let slip to my dad about mum thinking about splitting up with him, and his face fell... He looked really upset & depressed =[

I hate this =[
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline lit R.I.P PUK

• your lovable neighbourhood aspie. no srsly. resident dance gavin dance fanboy, obessive person, and zombie slayer. stop reading me. ;;
  • Joeno Fan
  • JENJEN IS MY GAY LOVER
    • View Profile
    • devianTART
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2009, 19:41 »
that famitrack is so complicated. i wanna make ssssimple music. ;;
lolwebbz
Chav.
You remind me of a chav.

Offline .~.Nellie.~.

• 1337 Donator
  • Joeno Fan
  • Mrs Lovett, serving people since 1846 ^-^
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2009, 20:06 »
The stuff that depresses me right now is...

1) School starts soon

2) There are huge issues going on in my 'family' and I feel very detached and I constantly have to hide it to everyone.

3) I think my dad is going to disown me when my brother leaves home.
Conscience is just another word for cowardice.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2009, 21:33 »
For me, Many Things.

1) School starts soon.

2) My Life is HORRIBLE, But Let's not go into Detail.

3) Not being able to Defeat the E4 in Platinum. XDD!

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Lorem Ipsum

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2009, 21:45 »
people calling ninetales ninetails

me seeing other peoples' depressingly good art and knowing that I will never be as good

knowing that the poem I'm writing will not be as awesome as I expect it to be; they never are

master1

« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2009, 21:53 »
The fact that I just ruined my DVD/CD drive forever. ;0;

Pichu!!

« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2009, 23:09 »
Okies, *clicks fingers* Here we go;

1. This guy I'm not sure whether I like or not has a girlfriend. Now it wouldn't be that bad but we were really good friends before and now I barely get to see him and whenever I do he's with his girlfriend and I have to be really careful about what I say to him. We used to have a massive laugh and flirt stupidly like friends do, but now it's just awkward yet he still sometimes tries to flirt with me and I dunno what to make of it whether I actually fancy him or I just miss him as a friend and a shoulder to cry on.

2. I've had a massive, messy break up with my Ex in May and he's not really let it go since, I haven't heard anything recently but we're going to the same uni and doing partly the same course so part of me is really worried that we'll be in the same class and that he'll make my life a living hell just out of critisicms. Also I'm worried that he won't be fine and he's already hurt himself before and all I want is for him to move on really.

3. My parents...well, I'd rather not talk about it on here, but I don't want my baby sister (well, she's 16) to feel alone when I go to uni.

4. I'm worried my Bunny will die whilst I'm at Uni and I won't get to spend her final moments with me.