Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340708 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #870 on: February 28, 2010, 00:00 »
I've been going through a difficult time and thought it was all over... appears it may restart at any given moment

Offline Neon Nocturnal

• Just Lurkin'
  • 1337 Donator
  • Joeno Fan
  • Lurkin' a lurkin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: February 28, 2010, 00:02 »
My Literature Teacher still hasn't marked my coursework which I handed in before Christmas. The thing is many drafts need doing and it's gettting up to the last few months before we stand down. I don't want to end up with loads of work to do within the space of two weeks. D:

Offline Alphochio

• Sowoneul Malhaebwa~ ;)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Don't like legendaries so I release them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: February 28, 2010, 00:05 »
I went to Gamestop to get Jirachi but the system was down so I'll have to wait a few days to get him.  T____T

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: February 28, 2010, 01:10 »
mum's home.
she's drunk.
n______n

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: February 28, 2010, 02:57 »
schools back on monday and i'm just.. not sure what to doo

its totally not major but its such a disturbance on me. like, i liked that guy i've talked about before, but there's one other guy I like too. they're both pretty awesome, nice, and funny guys, except for one has confidence which i adore, and while the other one still has it, its not as much. however, the guy with confidence doesn't have such a nice history with my friends and one of my friends isn't entirely happy (but not peeved off) by me hanging with him. and if i asked him out things would just get tidvuosfbgadt

the other guy.. he's good, my friends would like him.. but i get fleeting thoughts he's a player or something.. and he's like this with this guy who all of my friends despise and gets on my nerves too. actually he's good friends with like 3 guys who i wouldn't care if they stopped going to our school system. but he's just so nice and stuff anddd ughh i just feel so utterly clueless D:

I went to Gamestop to get Jirachi but the system was down so I'll have to wait a few days to get him.  T____T

THIS TOO KINDA. I was at my friends house and i saw the commercial for it coming to gamestop.. and i wanted to go even though i don't even like pokemon.

I can't find my cat.

its not silly at all to be freaked over losing your cat. I thought i lost mine and I was so scared and sad.. even though there's like no danger on my side of the town and i doubt he'd go to the worse parts.

Offline Laprabi

• hehehehehehehe
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: February 28, 2010, 09:17 »
My computer is broken, but I'm hopefully getting it fixed soon.
hahahahahahaha

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #876 on: February 28, 2010, 11:20 »
Ipod is well and truley buggered D: I plugged it in to sync some songs, finished that and unplugged it but now it's still got the 'connected' screen even though it's not >: *cries*

Offline Neon Nocturnal

• Just Lurkin'
  • 1337 Donator
  • Joeno Fan
  • Lurkin' a lurkin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: February 28, 2010, 12:50 »
Ipod is well and truley buggered D: I plugged it in to sync some songs, finished that and unplugged it but now it's still got the 'connected' screen even though it's not >: *cries*
Kill it and then resuscitate it. It should work. :3

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: February 28, 2010, 15:01 »
Last night changed from an amazing birthday party into a house of tears, breakdowns and blood. I'm not going to elaborate, but I'm feeling pretty shaken for so many reasons.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Buttons The Plural™

• i like being vague as much as i like doing that other thing.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: February 28, 2010, 15:43 »
My flat mate is playing music so loud my walls are vibrating. there is only so much Hillary Duff you can ignore.

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #880 on: March 03, 2010, 16:43 »
I really hate biology right now >: I used to like it but now I don't get any of it. We're studing inheritance just now, I get some of the stuff like Dominant and Ressive but when it comes to working out genotypes and all that I just get completly confused. It also doesn't help that the teacher is just giving me more questions on the things I don't get >: The only thing I understood today was about XX chromsomes and XY chromosomes. *rage*

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: March 03, 2010, 19:41 »
My cat isn't coming back. I've spent nights walking around shaking food bowls for him and he doesn't show up. I hate to say I've given up and now all I can think of is where he might be, and what we've done that would drive him away like that.

That and I had a dream about my mum being an alcoholic and drunk driving.
I just need to say it out loud so it won't come true.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Pretty_Chicken

• Feel free to call me Katie :) #300, Skitty in the PKMN Crew. And it seems I'm a
  • Joeno Fan
  • You are not a flower of hell.. ♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: March 03, 2010, 20:57 »
I was looking forward to spending Saturday with my boyfriend for our 3 year anniversary. But he had a massive row with his mum, and thinks we should cancel so his mum doesn't start on him while I'm there. And he said that even if he comes round here, she'll bring me up during arguments and slag me off or whatever. So that's rather suckish.

And my best friend has been crying to me over Facebook chat 'cause her ex is being a dick. And there's nothing that I can really do to help her, so I feel slightly useless :/

@Sylar: Sorry your cat has disappeared :( I really hope you find him though (Is he neutered? 'Cause I heard that un-neutered males tend to travel long distances to find females)

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: March 03, 2010, 21:57 »
The thought of getting my maths mock result tomorrow is making me feel ill. >.<
I'm sure I haven't failed or anything, but I'm very far from the A I got last time, worried it's a sign everything's going downhill.

progartpkmn98

« Reply #884 on: March 04, 2010, 03:23 »
Everything, really. Life, people, things, and school. I've been depressed lately, but just out of nowhere.