Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 338850 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1095 on: May 17, 2010, 01:16 »
I wish they were fighting over me haha... This is more.. being pushed away for reasons that make no sense, or that aren't really reasons at all
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: May 17, 2010, 14:25 »
Urgh, I woke up with a massive angry spot on the bridge of my nose, throats still sore and now my head aches and I'm feeling weak, starting to suspect I'm coming down with flu. :<
I can be illness-free all year then the second exam period starts my body just lets every damn germ in. I'm not going to get any revision done when I can't focus on anything for more than a couple of minutes. >.<

Webby2

« Reply #1097 on: May 17, 2010, 15:54 »
@ RocketMember002 - Just try and hang in there really, I'm going through what you are with the illness thing, and I know it's a pisstake, but trying makes a huge difference. My business exam in January I didn't revise for at all and got an E from it, but today I found the exam much easier and I'm hoping for at least a C (I didn't get chance to revise much).

I'm unhappy because I realised I had 6 exams next week, and my exams don't finish until the 23rd June, bloody A2 General Studies =/

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #1098 on: May 17, 2010, 16:25 »
I am also becoming ill at the start of exams >> I swear it happens every time I have exams. I'm just getting a sore throat, and I really hope I don't get a cold as well as it takes me ages to get rid of them.

Also annoyed because I stayed in a tent overnight after prom on Saturday night (which is where I think I got the sore throat from), and I have a really weird rash-like thing. Purple spots all over one of my eyes, and a few random ones around too. I have no idea what they are, and some itch.

And then of course my exams start next week. First one is on 24th May, last one is 29th June. And there are nine of them. I have most them of them in the space of a week as well. I hate A2 exams. And I can't retake these, so it's my last chance. I'm also not very confident for many of them, so my life is going to be rubbish and full of revision for the next 6 weeks =[

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: May 17, 2010, 16:45 »
I am also becoming ill at the start of exams >> I swear it happens every time I have exams. I'm just getting a sore throat, and I really hope I don't get a cold as well as it takes me ages to get rid of them.

Exactly the same here, I can't remember an exams period I didn't suddenly fall ill during. Must be some truth in the theory stress weakens the immune system.

Thanks for the advice, my first exam is a week today, after next week I have half term to health up before my wonderful science exams, so I should be ok by then. Just a matter of forcing down that nasty powder stuff you dissolve in hot water.

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: May 17, 2010, 16:57 »
Exams start next week and ARGH C1 is not fun D= Don't even talk to me about D1, I don't stand a chance with that!

Also I am quite literally surrounded by couples at the moment and it's not very fun =[
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Paul200

« Reply #1101 on: May 17, 2010, 17:00 »
All my friends seem to be getting girlfriends, or boyfriends, and I'm like... The single one whose only ever been in three real relationships, two of which ended in tears. /:

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #1102 on: May 17, 2010, 17:36 »
My friend has started smoking again. She smoked for about a week back in October. A 'phase' she said. Apparently she started smoking because she was bored at home. Your life must be really bad if you pick up one of your mum's fags and start smoking. She got on at me for telling one of our friends. I said he'd find out eventually, and he would have. I mean most smokers in my school either reek of smoke and attempt to cover it up with sickly amounts of deoderant.

The thing is though, me or none of our friends smoke so I have no idea why she started. She did go off the rails last year, skiving all the time. She kinda gave up with school. At the start of 3rd year she was doing mostly credit subjects. Now she's dropped two because she cba'd with them, the rest are at Foundation for the most part. Now she's doing all the 'dopey' subjects next year. She's not even doing proper maths next year.

She's become distant from all of us, she's still the same she was but the smoking makes me feel awkard around her, even though I've known her for the most part of 4 years. To be brutally honest she'll end up on the dole or in some crappy dead end job. :/
[/endrant]

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: May 17, 2010, 17:48 »
I don't stand a chance with that!
All my friends seem to be getting girlfriends, or boyfriends, and I'm like... The single one
My friend has started smoking again.

Can I just quote these and say "same here"? Thanks.

Offline Cecily and Pikachu

• Life is strange, but I make it work. THANK YOU to aer_dingus for my avvie!
  • Joeno Fan
  • "You can't poison him either!".....Curses!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: May 17, 2010, 20:27 »
My teeth are killing me. I can't eat anything without it really hurting =[
Call me strange, but if everyone was normal how BORING would the world be?

Offline kendall!

• internet hate machine
  • Name Rater Hater
  • idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: May 18, 2010, 17:25 »
i hate my ex best friend, i have to see her in school every day, i hate school, i'm skipping school right now...

summer, please start, so i can be with my boyfriend and my REAL best friends every day without having to deal with a contagion of BS every day )))):
you're never gonna love me, so what's the use

EMPIRE

« Reply #1106 on: May 18, 2010, 17:32 »
I should be starting a long essay right now and look where I am!

Webby2

« Reply #1107 on: May 18, 2010, 17:52 »
I should be starting a long essay right now and look where I am!

You're offline... so I presume that you're doing the long essay right now? That'd depress me too =P

I have to start A2 work straight after my exams for each lesson, which means that I'm not going to get any form of break from school. Plus I'm really undecided on what to do at Uni, at first I was sure I'd do Business Law but now I'm really considering Sports Journalism as an option as that is something which appeals to me greatly. I have no idea what to choose, and which AS I choose to drop will have a huge affect on what I do in the future =/

EMPIRE

« Reply #1108 on: May 18, 2010, 20:41 »
You're offline... so I presume that you're doing the long essay right now? That'd depress me too =P

Oh look I'm back with 400 words left still do. Bad times!

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: May 18, 2010, 21:22 »
Nostalgia's making me feel... not depressed, but really upset that so much has changed. Dwelling on the past is... usually not a good idea.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"