Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 339023 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Charlie The Umbreon

Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1425 on: August 09, 2010, 19:17 »
http://i33.tinypic.com/2u55nh5.jpg
that top went out of print ages ago
and nobodys selling it

:c

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: August 10, 2010, 21:30 »
My roleplay thread in PANE has disappeared. D:  I know it hadn't been posted in for... at least 6 months because I didn't know if/when Doc was coming back, but I always hoped it'd be there for me to pick up with him in the future. :\   He was the best RP partner I have ever had in my life, and any chance of us working together again has disappeared. When he disappeared partway through GGaAJ, I was really unhappy because I just lost something great. Even when SN stopped roleplaying with us, Doc and I managed to pick it up and we were prepared for a lot of stuff. Now the thread is gone, I feel like I've nothing significant left in roleplaying besides PLC.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: August 11, 2010, 13:03 »
I finished eating one slice of toast and saw the other had mould on it...so chances are the one I ate did. I'm not a Snorlax, so it won't end well. ;.;

Speak Now

« Reply #1428 on: August 11, 2010, 16:37 »
My hair is too black, and I'm too pale, so now I look like a vampire. Seriously want to go to the hairdressers to get it stripped, but I feel like I've tortured my hair enough. Poor thing.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: August 11, 2010, 16:47 »
My hair is too black, and I'm too pale, so now I look like a vampire. Seriously want to go to the hairdressers to get it stripped, but I feel like I've tortured my hair enough. Poor thing.

if you can i'd suggest tanning. people say tannings bad for your skin, but i think this is kinda worth causing just a tiny bit of damage to your skin so you dont look so pale D: just like lie in the sun listening to your ipod for a little bit. or if you cant tan, i'd suggest a little little little non orange natural looking spray tan?

or if its just not right.. you probably look fine anyways and its just you being really critical on yourself.

Speak Now

« Reply #1430 on: August 11, 2010, 17:29 »
I live in Ireland. Sun is rare here, haha. And I dunno, it just looks really fake and I just want my brown hair back. :/ I think I'll just try and get it stripped. Sure, it'll damage it, but hopefully it'll fix it and I won't ever have to do it again. Note to self: keep the hell away from hair dye.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: August 11, 2010, 17:52 »
my dog's sick. he's just... in a lot of pain. he just keeps shifting and crying and i don't know what's wrong, but it's actually hurting me to listen to him whining. and he's too scared of us to let us look at what's wrong. he just cowers and shivers whenever he sees us going near him and unless he wants us to be around him he won't come near us, but if he does he'll stay with us for the rest of the night. i want to take him to the vet but they're not open today and it's just... ugh. i'm worried about him and i don't know how to help.

also got completely rejected. the only thing worse than ignoring someone is making it so screamingly obvious that you're ignoring them. she did both. i just want to punch this kid out of her constant cowardly emo mood and tell her to tell me why she's being such an idiot about everything. douche.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: August 12, 2010, 22:25 »
A new study has proven that approximately 100% of people will die at some point in their life, I don't know how they tested it but if true this has huge ramifications for mankind.

Also I might have to leave uni for rather dull but depressing reasons.

Offline q.c.™

• Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Hi, I'm Marcus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: August 12, 2010, 22:30 »
^ is this the same study that proved 0% of people are capable of living without a heart?

Tom™

« Reply #1434 on: August 12, 2010, 22:31 »
^ or the same study that proves if you kill a cow it becomes a dead cow?

Offline q.c.™

• Sentret Fan
  • Hi, I'm Marcus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: August 12, 2010, 22:32 »
^ and that goat cheese comes from goats. These people are truly beyond their years. ALIENS

Speak Now

« Reply #1436 on: August 13, 2010, 14:27 »
My neck is really sore. I got sunburned three days ago, and I'm getting my hair cut today and the thought of a razor even touching my skin makes me cringe. :|

Offline b1g

• nonchalant rapper
  • Joeno Fan
  • better than you
    • View Profile
    • lacklustre records
« Reply #1437 on: August 13, 2010, 15:57 »
my ceremony ruined 7" hasn't arrived after 2 months. i've been stooged, most likely. now i will have to scour the internet for something that was out of print quite a while ago.
woot.
better than you, est. always

Offline q.c.™

• Sentret Fan
  • Hi, I'm Marcus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: August 15, 2010, 05:07 »
there's no one online atm.. but it's fine I'm about to go to bed and listen to Girls Aloud all night <3

Cheers PKMN.net, until next time~!

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: August 15, 2010, 16:37 »
Lanark this weekend and I can't go =[ If I hadn't been working both Friday and Saturday I could've gone, but as I am I can't =[

No chance to see the guy I like for about another year now, no Scottish accents.... =[
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything