Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 529252 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #1740 on: February 14, 2011, 18:37 »
omg people complaining about valentines day
EVERYONE
IS
COMPLAINING
all the bitter sexually frustrated teens.
all of them.

can they not just completely ignore it and treat it as another day instead of whining about how lonely they are and how much they ~*hate*~ it because of that

valentines day exists and it is only one day a year. no reason for you bitter whiners to complain the whole day.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1741 on: February 14, 2011, 21:22 »
Just in one of those moods with my step dad. If he so much as annoys me one more time, they'll be 3 hits. me hitting him, hik hitting me, then me hitting the floor, hopefully that would sort things out. but seriously, all you guys with step dads will understand my pain!!
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: February 14, 2011, 23:00 »
Uhm, my head is hurting, Im getting tired also. On the bright side, I have done my homework and I have double P.E tomorrow!

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: February 14, 2011, 23:02 »
I can't decide if I want to buy another Ingrid t-shirt or not... it comes with a free download for a special acoustic version of Parachute and a Valentine's message from Ingrid. Buuuut I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the whole Valentine's theme for the package. :S

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: February 14, 2011, 23:19 »
I found a drink downstairs and my natural response was to open it and sniff it, needless to say it was an energy drink and it stung when I sniffed it, so yeah... don't sniff energy drinks.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: February 14, 2011, 23:48 »
^ are you me?

yeah i'm one of those clones you made to do all your housework i escaped and now i'm ruining your reputation in bars and clubs and being photographed buying all the magazines you made a point of saying you hated

seriously though~

its a bit of a pain when it happens but i don't like the stupid space inbetween "/mope /wallow" and "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THISSSSSSSSS"

tbh i'm mostly blaming the weather and the fact that i've let a lot of daily regime stuff lapse completely

i have this list on a whiteboard of stuff i should have done and it should have been done over two weeks ago aaaaaaaa stuff like actually seeing the doctor about something which i should have done a while ago and loads of other things i should have done fffffff

also re: being a hermit i think i am accomplishing that fairly well. Curtains are never open, spend most of the day indoors and going outside is a huge effort and dffhdsf and usually results in me being late to everything
           

Offline Winston Payne

• A Real Nowhere Man
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • There I will go.
    • View Profile
    • Covered Wars, Allegedly.
« Reply #1746 on: February 15, 2011, 10:55 »
Oh-ho, I'm stuck in a round of BUREAUCRACY TENNIS!

Okay. So Jobseeker's Allowance rejects my claim, as I'm, supposedly, still in full-time education; despite leaving at the beginning of December last year.

Now, this is possibly because of the fact that Student Finance paid in the 2nd part of my maintenance loan on the 31st December; probably a miracle, seeing as they're allegedly 'crap' at getting the money in on time for other students.

Anyway, a fortnight ago, I got a form to fill in for Student Finance, confirming my new status as Unemployed Scum. Filled it in, sent it off, only to get a reply stating my form was incomplete: And that I needed to provide evidence that I'm unemployed/financially supporting myself. Evidence not specified on the original form.

So I look at what the 'evidence' can consist of; a letter from a 3rd party (including parents, so I can send that back), but also confirmation of being on Jobseeker's Allowance. Hoo hoo!

It's like a mini-game of catch 22. JSA think I'm still a student, so I can't get a letter confirming I'm on JSA. Student Finance won't believe I'm unemployed until I get evidence: including the JSA letter.

So until I get a response back from JSA about how they came about their decision, I'm still stuck with money I shouldn't have in my account. Joy!

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1747 on: February 15, 2011, 13:53 »
can they not just completely ignore it and treat it as another day instead of whining about how lonely they are and how much they ~*hate*~ it because of that

valentines day exists and it is only one day a year. no reason for you bitter whiners to complain the whole day.

It should be exposed that Valentine's Day was originally concocted by the Christian Church to ruin the festival of Lupercalia (named after the Roman God Lupercus) which was held on the 15th of February and continued throughout the month. Lupercus, was the God of Wolves. I know you thought that was Sarah Palin, but that's the God of FOX. I know - its confusing.

Lupercalia was a fertility festival dedicated to Faunus, the Roman God of Agriculture, (the date in February was originally chosen to welcome spring) and to the Roman founders Romulus and Remus commemorating young men's rite of passage.

To begin the festival, members of the Luperci, an order of Roman priests, would gather at a sacred cave where the infants Romulus and Remus, were originally discovered happily staying alive by suckling a "lupa" (a she-wolf - think Anne Robinson).

The priests would then sacrifice a goat, for fertility, and a dog, for purification because apparently with all those priests around, there were no pure goats. The young men would then slice the goat's leather hide into strips, dip them in the sacrificial blood and take to the streets, slapping both women and, as the story goes, fields of crops with the goat-hide strips. Okay, a lot more women than fields were being spanked with these goat-strips, but this wasn't a bad thing.

Roman women welcomed being touched with the hides because it was believed the strips would make them more fertile in the coming year...or at least more popular at Roman parties. Later in the day, a lottery was held where all the young women in the city would place their names in a big urn and the city's bachelors would then each choose a name out of the urn and the girl would be the sexual partner of the young man for a year.

Now THIS was a lottery! You can imagine how crowded the local offies were. Everyone's a winner!

Okay, except for the goat and the dog, but there weren't any special interest groups back then.

Oh yeah, there was the ultimate self interest group, the Church. To me, worshipping God is like fellating someone who intermittently stubs fags out on your head for no good reason. And we all know how unsatisfying that can be.

In 498 A.D. Pope Gelasius of the Christian Church declared the celebration a Ppagan holiday, because it was fun, and decided to christianise the living hell out of it. He did this by creating a "misinformation" celebration on the day before the festival of Lupercalia, February 14th, in the hopes of confusing the entire matter.

Instead of the names of young women, the urn would contain the names of Christian Saints and the young men and women were to emulate the ways of the saint they picked from the urn for a year.

Way to kill a holiday, Pope.

So much for the Lupercalia festival. The Christian church now needed a new holiday "mascot" to coordinate with the date they needed and found one in Saint Valentinus. But Saint Valentinus was a virgin and knew nothing of romance. This fact would hinder the effort to confuse the celebrations. Not to mention if anybody should have been celebrating Lupercalia, it was this guy.

The Christian church knew this wouldn't fly and created an elaborate story about Valentinus and love, because when it comes to making up stupid, somehow believable stories, they've got form.

So now you've got Valentinus, an anti-lover chosen to be the propaganda machine's namesake of a lover's holiday that wasn't created to be a lover's holiday but rather was invented to demolish a sexual holiday.

And it worked. Because you're all morons

Happy Lupercalia
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Buttons The Plural™

• i like being vague as much as i like doing that other thing.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: February 15, 2011, 16:13 »
^
this is the best post ever made in the history of posts made.

ginrei

« Reply #1749 on: February 15, 2011, 17:36 »
^
this is the best copypasta ever made in the history of copypastas made.

*cough*

Relentless + Pro Plus = BAD IDEA

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: February 15, 2011, 21:20 »
Grr. Rawr.
I am angry and frustrated and I'm taking it on on those around me. Unfortunately this means taking it out on myself. Oh well. Begin the name calling.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: February 15, 2011, 21:35 »
I was saying rawr to random people today whilst on prefect duty inside, so one kid says it back, so its like a showdown, in the end I said it louder but my throat has been hurting ever since...

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: February 15, 2011, 22:43 »
A certain person thinks they're being funny but they're not. ^-^

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: February 15, 2011, 23:39 »
Ah I got one, I genuinely like a girl, and Im fine with just being that friend that she can trust, it makes me warm inside. Why can't I actually say hi to her when I want to though? Its like Ill be walking down the corridoor when I want to say hi and I keep walking, then she might come down the corridor and THEN I say hi... hmmm

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: February 15, 2011, 23:56 »
^
this is the best copypasta ever made in the history of copypastas made.
*cough*

oh you beat me to it

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ