Author Topic: Happy Birthday Utack  (Read 977 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Utack
« on: April 02, 2014, 21:32 »
Well, I did a little digging on the site and tomorrow (or today in aussie time) is Utack's birthday.

Many of us, me included don't know him well, mainly because he's not on that often anymore. However, Richard knows him and would be the first (usually) to do something like this. Utack's a swampert fan, unique on a site littered with blaziken lovers (Richard, again). He got one, named it Swampy and set out on an adventure over a decade ago. I'm pretty sure he's either 23 or 24, once again I don't know him as well. However, since he's been back on the site more and more, and usually he's such a nice guy, I wanted to do something nice for him. I have had brief conversations with Utack, he's very nice, and also a competitive battler worth his salt.

So everyone wish him a happy birthday here, or bombard his PM inbox with messages! Please don't do the second one.

Happy birthday Utack.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Utack
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 04:41 »
Ya still got about 3 hours to go, but happy birthday, Utack! Utack's my best buddy, ever since we left Littleroot together. We met when he stole all my Oran Berries and we... wait, he never gave those back! D:<
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 05:08 »
Happy birthday Utack! Hope you and your mudfish friend are still living life to the fullest, and that your day is super awesome!

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 05:27 »
Happy birthday Utack, hope Swampy got you something good =]

Offline Utack and Swampy

• "Generally, anything in the 31-28 range is fantastic, 27-24 is ok, 23-lower is no."
  • Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 03:12 »
Ah, many thanks friends! Swampy&I have been partying in true blue mudfish style! We've been hauling and smashing one ton boulders, towing a large ships, swimming as fast as a jet ski, and making nests on beautiful beaches!

Yup, we're livin' the dream! Thanks for all the nice comments, you guys rock!  ^.^

Thank's to Blake... for the awesome sig!

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 22:50 »
Late, but happy birthday!