Author Topic: Role Play Rush.  (Read 2245 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
Re: Role Play Rush.
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2014, 17:35 »
(I agree with that mean Haunter)

As this was happening, Artemis had the feeling it was happening at speed of light. It was so fast for her that, although she did avoid being killed by a bear in one occasion due to her reflexes, she felt a spike in her brain.

She collapsed, while she was witnessing the cruel scene between her... friends?

"Are they... my friends?"

"The ring..."

[Since this is the 16th post, I think it's my turn to offer another story with moar PLOT because Dark Lordi did not purpose any idea in the 15th]

The new idea is this: A French Spy manages to get into a German base in France during the World War I. Trench's period.
Additional form fields:

Free-for-all (hence, you can write with rude language within the community limits, you can use the characters of other writers and you can make them Arceus-like). My only rule is that it has to contain drama, comedy and tension.
My form:

• Name: Friedrich Mann
  • Military Rank: Colonel
  • Nationality: German
  • Personality: Warm-hearted, not very loyal, believes in war as a solution but he prefers to keep away from it.
  • Appearance: Rich-man's, some white hair, 1.76m tall, sturdy.

Here's how it begins:

Laments from an entire floor of Babel could be heard in that cold night in former's Napoleon's empire, although it did not change much; blood, blood was everywhere. If one tried hard enough, it was possible to avoid listening to those soliders and civilians moaning for mercy, but the explosion was too powerful to be ignored.

"I hope that was a good one...", Friedrich said. "Well done, but not well enough; you may have killed a lot of soldiers, but that bomb opened a flank. You! You two! Guard during all night, one next to the flank and the other one between the flank and our trench!"
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2014, 18:51 »
Name: Axel Scholz
Military Rank: Private
Nationality: German
Personality: He's scared but he puts on a brave face. Kinda clumsy.
Appearance: blond hair, blue eyes, skinny, tall, chiselled face.

"You! You two! Guard during all night, one next to the flank and the other one between the flank and our trench!" Axel heard Colonel Mann shout.
"Sir, yes Sir!" Axel replied and took up position next to the flank. He held his gun defensively across his chest but with him it was more likely to be blocking bullets than shooting them, Axel didn't want to have to kill anyone. He thought about the human anatomy, how could you shoot someone and be sure not to miss, but be sure you don't kill them too? The thigh, the upper arm or the midriff. If anyone were to get in his way who wasn't distinguishably German, then he would shoot them. In the thigh.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2014, 19:51 »
Name: Leon Incellé
Nationality: French
Personality: Very quiet, but rather clever. Pretends to be a private.
Appearance: Wears a german uniform. Straight blonde hair, green eyes. Skinny.

Leon was walking along the camp, tending to the horses. There was a large hustle and bustle as the germans were preparing to move out. A tired horse was trying its best to catch some rest, as it drove an ambulance. "I can make all of these mean men not be any trifle of yours anymore, you poor steed," he spoke to it quietly in German, to remain surreptitious. He gave the horse a pat on its cheek, rustling its bridle, as its eyes began to close to take a nap, despite the noise. The sun was setting, and it had been a long day for the poor equine, picking up corpses of the fallen german soldiers.

Leon's idea was simple. Sneak in the base when the new troops are being sent in, which is frequent enough and the information was easy to acquire. Then, act as a private. Not much was needed, just a nametag and some horse crap records that he would write in the General's book the night before. Then, when the soldiers were being mowed down, Leon would flash a signal as he ran to the enemy base. It was only his fourth time relaying information, but all of the soldiers in the other base were trained to not shoot.

As far as Leon was aware, there were no more spies in the base, only him. However, he had begun to doubt he was the only one. They must have more, in case some got mowed down in that meat grinder they called No Man's Land. He knew he was safer this way than any other way... He was just very glad that nobody's sights were ever trained on him.