Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111325 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Spectre Latios

Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2006, 04:40 »
in FRLG

At the beginning of the game, call yourself Trojan.

Catch a Porygon and attach it with up-grade.

Evolve it to Porygon2 and press L-R-A-A-Up-Down when the Porygon starts evolving.

Rename it to .VRS

(virus)

Then afterwards press start and select Porygon2.

Then you would see the Black Screen of Death (you know the PC one when windows malfunction) with a Trojan Horse in the Middle. The text below would say! Ha Ha You all fell for it! Trojan Horses own you!

Offline BYRON

• MINE IS THE SHOVEL WHICH SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I HAVE NO INDOOR VOICE!!
    • View Profile
    • I HAVE PRETTY PICTURES!!
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2006, 06:48 »
Colosseum:

Pick Bayleef. Do not purify it, do not even let it in battle. When you get to the final battle, let it out. When it comes out, it will be a level 100 Rayquaza which knows every attack in the game at once. If this cheat does not work you will hear the Team Rocket song as the music for EVERYTHING except the travel music. That will be the Crazy Frog ringtone.

OR

Pick Croconaw, name it Schnappi. Everyone will give you their shadow pokemon when you let it out of it's ball because they want that bloody crocodile to shut up.
I'm #409 Rampardos in the PUK Pokemon crew!

Quote from: Dracon, on the 2007 Transformers movie
"LOLZ WE NEEDS TEH CYUBE TO TRANFORM ERTH TECHNOLOGY INTO SUPAR ROBAOTS AND TAKE OVER TEH UNIVERSE, KAY?"

Offline kendall!

• internet hate machine
  • Name Rater Hater
  • idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2006, 22:26 »
FRLG:

Name yourself Bob at the start of the game.

At Nugget Bridge, you will accept the offer by the Team Rocket grunt and you will be part of TR!

Then, you will equip a machine gun to your starter and blow the heck out of the whole world!!!!
you're never gonna love me, so what's the use

Offline Pokeapache

• i luv ponyz
  • Joeno Fan
  • Part of the Society of PHIL.
    • View Profile
    • XXitsune: A Kitsune Roleplay~
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2006, 01:49 »
Err.... D/P!! OMGZ:Pick a girl char and call it Boy. Then when you get you first starter, hope to god it's a boy, and name it Girl.

When you talk to the Name Rater, rename it Boy, and it will change into a girl. You become a boy, and then...

Speak into the Micro and say, 'Mew!' And TWO Mews will appear, both level 8.

One girl, one boy. Name the girl Boy, and the boy Girl.

Then, put them in the Day care center and you will get a baby MewTHREE!!!

*Squeals* Name it Bob, and you will get Mewtwo.

Name it Joe, and you will get a Pikachu that never goes in it's ball, and can beat anything with a Poke Attack.

XDD

**Espeon**

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2006, 02:59 »
R/S/E cheat:

If you use the Acro Bike and make yourself do the Bunny Hop, ride over to the Day Care Center and use the Bunny Hop near the fence. You will jump over the fence and you are now able to communicate with the Pokemon in the back - including your own.

G/S/C cheat:

Breed a female Eevee and a Ditto together. Hatch the egg they produced and breed that Eevee with the same Ditto. Do this five times and the next egg that hatches will either be an Espeon or Umbreon, depending on the time of day.

R/B/Y cheat:

Go to Fuschia City and catch all the Pokemon in the Safari Zone that's available in your version. Surf on the WEST side of Cinnabar Island, up and down on the coast. Doing this enough, you will run into Togepi at level 10. It's attacks are Growl, Charm, Metronome, and Body Slam.

FR/LG cheat:

Catch all three legendary birds and go to the place where Moltres was standing. (Make sure you have a Pokemon with you that knows Sweet Scent). Use Sweet Scent and Ho-oh will appear, challenging you to a battle. It's at level 100, and knows Fire Blast, Overheat, Fly, and Heatwave.

XDDDDDDD

Offline Lawl, liek, it's teh Regidude

• Won't it be dumb when we rid ourselves of all these demons haunting us, to keep us company? Won't it be odd to be happy like we always thought we're supposed to feel, but never seemed to be...
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Phear teh transparent-ness. x3
    • View Profile
    • MoonlightUmbra.com
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2006, 03:25 »
FR/LG

Go to Berry Forest and take 100 steps in. Use FLY on the 100th step and go to 2 Island. A TR truck will be there, shout some incredbly rude words and trive off, dropping a crate out of the back. Go up to the crate and press A. It'll say "Found a crate! I wonder what's inside?" Then, you'll recieve 80,000 PokeDollars and a Lvl. 99 Deoxys. Name the Deoxys E.T. and it'll gain an attack called 'Phone Home.' This attack, liek, calls down a big mothership and kills any Pokemon in one hit. Liek, yah.

Oo XD
http://i1.tinypic.com/nqye0z.jpg

'I hope you don't mind... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world.'

Spectre Latios

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2006, 04:57 »
D/P

Be sure to play music as close to the microphone as possible.

Then after 2 minutes, use fly, and select an island of the mainland, press A, X, B, Y. What you would expect would depend on the type of music you selected 2 min ago.

If you play

She Bangs, you get 6 female Gardevoirs in your PC. If your PC is full, your game is screwed.

Money Money Money, you get P99999999999999

I'm leaving on a jet plane, there would be an airport construction zone. Wait for 2 years, and go back to the construction zone. There would be an airport that takes you to all locations mentioned in the games of before, and anime.

Star Wars Theme Song, Get a Deoxys of any sort.

Offline BYRON

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2006, 06:26 »
FRLG

Catch all three legendary birds. Go to where Articuno was and use Sweet Scent. A level 100 Lugia will appear and kill you, and you will have to restart. But in your new game, a level 40 Lugia will appear straight after you get the NationalDex (yes, that's right, it lands on your house and your Mum is squashed into a pancake).

"LOLZ WE NEEDS TEH CYUBE TO TRANFORM ERTH TECHNOLOGY INTO SUPAR ROBAOTS AND TAKE OVER TEH UNIVERSE, KAY?"

Offline Sappy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2006, 14:33 »
For this cheat you need 30 porygons or porygon 2's

Then put them all in a box all together then press A on the 15 proygon or porygon 2 then now on there shall be an option on the PC menu allowing you to go on PUK on the gameboy.
Slowly an old member..

Offline Mr. Hogfather!

• The one formally known as Javee....
  • Joeno Fan
  • Butterfree - thank you for the wonderfull avvy!;D
    • View Profile
    • the munchlax dormain: Munchlaxmanor! ;D
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2006, 17:45 »
OK ;D:

Take a suduwwodoo and give it mystic water, soda pop, lemonade or fresh water as a hold item. Wal a hundred squares, and it will turn into an evolution stone! ;D [/fake]

Incedently, this is the first topic in this board to become a "hot topic".

Munchlax VS Manyula is back on! ;D And, trying not to be too smug, it is fair competition! Nintendo agree! Ha! ;D

Wifi code 6452 2487 1995 5000

Offline Sappy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2006, 20:51 »
Okay

Emerald cheat!

Go to the weather tower and in front of the PC press B,R,LB,L,L,R,B,R,B,B,L. Then go to the battle fronteir by boat! Then while walking through the entrance Scott will come up to you and he takes you to the battle tower where you see Marina and Greta V.S Ash and Misty. Press B throughout the whole battle to get Batman in your PC. Press A throughout the whole thing to get Robin. After that the credits will apear and you'll arive home with a Batman/Robin in you PC. They'll both be l.v 100.

Batman.
Type???
L.v100

Decider
Decider
Decider
Decider

robin
Type:???
L.v 100

Decider
Decider
Decider
Decider

Decider in undeleteable and it allows you to choose any move possible in the whole pokemon game allowing you to have the advantage in every battle.

Whoa! One long cheat.
Slowly an old member..

Offline Gunbound WC

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2006, 21:47 »
Emerald Cheat- Go to the battle frontier. Talk to Greta and she will give you a kiss(ooh!! ^^;), and a card. Mail the card to Devon in Rustboro, and he will give you six shillings. X]

^^;

Offline BYRON

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2006, 00:31 »
R/S/E:

Mix records with 100 people with Secret Bases. Find and defeat them all. A message will appear declaring 'All your base are belong to us'.

Offline Mr. Hogfather!

• The one formally known as Javee....
  • Joeno Fan
  • Butterfree - thank you for the wonderfull avvy!;D
    • View Profile
    • the munchlax dormain: Munchlaxmanor! ;D
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2006, 21:14 »
R/S/E:

Defeat the league, and go to Dewford Island. Release, trade, or otherwise remove any pokemon from your computer/team and speak to Brawly. He will reveal that he, and lots of other people, are part of a team snagem conspiracy. He will confiscate the surf and fly hms from you. He will then chllenge you to a battle. Strange music from The Prisoner cult tv show will accompany the battle.

His team will be all level 100. If you do defeat him he wil be replaced with another gym leader after a day has passed (Roxxane). If you defeat Roxane too then she wil be replaced by Wattson, and so on all the gym leaders, and then Elite 4, will challenge you. Al teams level 100. If you lose to one, your highest level pokemon will be released, but you may rematch as many times as you like. If you defeat Steven/Wallace, you will recover surf. You may escape. Howver, if you reach the mainland, 1/2 of ll nobody characters, your "mom", proffesor Birch, and the Battle Fronteir leaders will all drug you and take you back to "the village"......

Munchlax VS Manyula is back on! ;D And, trying not to be too smug, it is fair competition! Nintendo agree! Ha! ;D

Wifi code 6452 2487 1995 5000

Offline Voltorb2005

• I need anger management! ARRRRRGGGHHH! *Breaks your computer in half*
  • Joeno Fan
  • Sooo.... Bored....
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2006, 16:47 »
Hahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D. These cheats are really hilarious! I cant stop laughing. By the way, I really am NOT being sarcastic. I'm not! Really! I'm in stitches reading them!

Mine is, that you complete your hoenn pokedex. Defeat the elite 4,  50 times, with every pokemon in your party at lv 100. A cave opens in your home town. In it, are lv 150 wild pokemon and Jirachi, Celebi, Mew and Deoxys are there, all at level 200 and all the othere legendaries at lv 175.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 16:55 by Voltorb2005 »

Name: Charmander
I luv voltorbs!