Author Topic: may 10th announcement speculation station  (Read 3738 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
Re: may 10th announcement speculation station
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 15:49 »
i hope they add more customisation to the game. unpopular opinion but i dont feel like there was enough. handful of outfits, 3-4 hair colours and what feels like 2 hairstyles. it was a nice start though

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 16:53 »
i hope they add more customisation to the game. unpopular opinion but i dont feel like there was enough. handful of outfits, 3-4 hair colours and what feels like 2 hairstyles. it was a nice start though

more sensible clothes for the lady character and Magicians Quest (and much much later, animal crossing) crossdressing/cross-styles too because i was sick of "look at my slim belly" "look how short these shorts are, no short shorts/jockstrap for the blokes tho" "look at this hideous dress. they're 90% hideous dresses" stuff

the green shirt/purple vest and black/white hat w a flower was the only bearable outfit in X/Y

also hopefully some Curly hairstyles in the hairdressers dept cos i didnt wanna go all Tumblr on it but you can have black skin but still only white hair and heres not the time or place but ughhhhhhh will Relaxer Culture ever go away
           

Offline DisturbedHaxorus

• Holder of all Knowledge
  • Psythor Fan
  • Stop pulling on my leash, you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 17:07 »
I've that sneaking suspicion that the Legendary in Moon is going to be Dark/Flying, and the mascot for Sun is going to be a new Light type to counter Dark (because GF has put that off for almost two decades).
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

-"The name's Hax...DisHax."

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2016, 18:45 »
bat thing will be fairy/dark cos its lookin a bit Flamboyant and Smug that way fairy types do and liondude will be fire/fighting

new Light type to counter Dark (because GF has put that off for almost two decades).

fairy already exists tho??????
           

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 20:10 »
I think after last generation and the introduction of Fairy types to add to the other seventeen, it'll be a while before GF adds another, if they ever do. And Dark already has three weaknesses, fighting, bug and the new fairies. Another type, which many Pokémon can fit quite well, would probably leave it outclassed without buffs to balance it out.

Also, I have a feeling the new Moon legendary is gonna be Dark/Fairy. Dark honestly just fits the best because of the whole moon night sky wings thing. While Flying would fit as a secondary type, they already had Yveltal last gen and I doubt they'd repeat it. Rather the secondary type would be fairy, after all moves like Moonlight and Moonblast are all fairy type and would receive STAB too.

Needs more Gengar

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2016, 09:39 »
I think Zygarde and its Forms will play a secondary but also important role in the games like the Beasts did in GS/HGSS or Groudon and Kyogre in Emerald. It will be part of the story but it isn't the main legendary. It makes sense because messing with the sun or moon will cause massive disruption to the ecosystem and Zygarde is basically a protector of the ecosystem. I bet this is how the Forms will come into play. Evil team messes with the box legendary and cause a huge ecosystem disaster and 10% Zygarde appears and summons every one of its cells on the planet to become 100% and it halts the disaster for a bit while you either battle the team's Leader or catch the main legendary and somehow calm it down or something. Once that has been done, Zygarde will change Forms and go underground. This is my prediction to the evil team/legendary conflict.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!