Author Topic: CiTV (UK) to show Pokemon the Series: XYZ and a "new" Mega Evolution Special  (Read 3100 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Umby2000

• Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! Its Mature Advice Girl to the rescue... again! Thanks Mark for Raoul. ^^
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Prefers PUSA over 4Kids. Yay.
    • View Profile
Recently - and probably to coincide with Pokemon's 20th Anniversary Year - CiTV have been showing a lot of Pokemon. =P They showed Pokemon the First Movie and Pokemon the Movie 2000 a few weeks ago (with the latter still available on the iTV Player to watch at the time of writing) but I didn't see the point in posting about it as the BBC has broadcast both of those films in the past. -shrugs- Indeed according to my Sky TV Guide, CiTV are repeating Pokemon the Movie 18: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages at 9:25am on Saturday 8th April 2016 followed by Pokemon Mega Evolution Special: Episode One at 11:00am and Pokemon Mega Evolution Special: Episode Two at 11:30am. The next day, Sunday 9th April 2016, they are then repeating Pokemon the Third Movie at 9:25am. -prods-

As well as all of that though, they are showing the first episode of Pokemon the Series: XYZ (From A to Z!) at 12pm (with a later repeat at 6pm) on Saturday 8th April 2016. I have no idea if the broadcast times are set in stone for future episodes but even though they aren't particularly convenient for me, the fact that they're showing them twice is definitely a good thing. ^^;; On Sunday 9th April 2016, CiTV are then showing a "new" Pokemon Mega Evolution special that lasts for 55 minutes at 11:00am. It has a pretty generic description but presumably since they have yet to show either Episode Three or Episode Four, they must have decided to show them back to back in one slot. >.>;; -prods- No repeat of that is mentioned but everything ought to be available on iTV Player for a while afterwards anyway. Yay.

---

Edit: So... I spotted some repeat slots for the Mega Evolution Special, this time split into the two episodes it contained. ^^;; Pokemon Mega Evolution Special: Episode Three will (presumably, inspite of its generic description on Sky's TV Guide) be repeated on Wednesday 13th April 2016 at 7:50am and 6:00pm whilst Pokemon Mega Evolution Special: Episode Four will (again, presumably as it has a generic description) be repeated on Thursday 14th April 2016 at 7:50am and 6:00pm. Interestingly, the first episode of Pokemon the Series: XYZ, From A to Z, is set to be repeated on the Friday at 7:50am and 6:00pm too. As for the next new episode, Love Strikes! Eevee, Yikes!, it is set to be on on Saturday at both 12:00pm and 6:00pm... so I guess those are the slots for the foreseeable future. ^^;;
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 18:55 by Umby2000 »