Author Topic: Leaf Green Nuzlocke - With a difference.  (Read 1474 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
Leaf Green Nuzlocke - With a difference.
« on: September 26, 2013, 21:51 »
So I'm doing this nuzlocke. It started normally, I chose female and call myself Leaf and my rival Dwerp. So when I get to Oaks lab and choose a starter I get these options.

Yay! I'm using a randomizer, but I can't chose which starter I want.
Suggestions please.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

quack98

Re: Leaf Green Nuzlocke - With a difference.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 21:53 »
Are the images right, or the words? If the words, go for Machop, evolutions are fun! If it's the images, staryu would be pretty good, because starmie is fast and powerful!

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 21:55 »
The images are right ... I don't why it says Machop, Lapras and Arbok
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

quack98

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 21:57 »
Yeah, in that case, staryu is probably the best in terms of how powerful it'd be, but the others aren't bad choices. Maybe just go by which is your favourites in looks? That always makes for a good run!

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 21:59 »
I do that in all my Pokemon runs, but I love all of them! If I don't have any other suggestions by some point tomorrow I'll probably pick Staryu.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 02:48 »
Staryu is pretty good.

HOWEVER!

Ursaring has only 1 weakness. Can't pass that up.

Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 22:14 »
I'll go with Staryu, I called it Sol
Then I battle my rival and get some bad news, his starter is:

Don't worry it gets worse. It turns out Sol is bug type and knows rest and signal beam. (That Ho-Oh better not be fire type)

BRING IT DWERP!
(I better not lose here, I started the fainting is permanent rule already!)
Turn 1: Ho-Oh used thunderbolt ...

I'm going to try that again later ...
Edit: OK I randomized again and restarted and this time there is no competition on who my starter is. Have a guess:
Will it be A?
Or will it be B?
Or C?

Hint: I called it Bubbles

HA Nurse

So it's me and Bubbles VS Dwerp and ... Nidorino
Bubbles is electric type, has the ability intimidate and knows silver wind (This fight better not last more than five turns)
Turn 1
Bubbles used Silver wind
Nidorino used Tail glow?
Bubbles used Silver wind
Nidorino used wing attack
Bubbles used silver wind
Bubbles used silver wind
Bubbles used the last of silver winds pp ... and I won the battle!

OK my real adventure begins: Route 1
In the first patch of grass a level 4 Exeggutor attacks
I start with silver wind, it starts with rolling kick, I keep using silver wind, it tries to use snore.
Bubbles used silver wind, Exeggutor used rolling kick, Bubbles used silver wind, Exeggutor used rolling kick BLIZZARD! Bubbles is frozen! But he defrosted on the first turn and killed the Exeggutor with the last silver wind pp!

*I healed*

Lets try that again then Route 1:
The same patch of grass a level 3 Haunter appears. Silver wind was not very effective, Haunter used tri-attack and once more Bubbles is frozen!
Bubbles is frozen solid. Haunter used spikes (Like I can switch Pokemon)
Bubbles is frozen solid. Haunter used spikes again.
Bubbles is still frozen. Haunter used tri-attack (Good thing it is not doing much damage)
Still frozen, Haunter used spikes then Bubbles defrosted and I attack with silver wind again, Haunter hit Bubbles with tri-attack. Bubbles used silver wind again (Once more and I'll kill this stupid Haunter) Haunter used dragon claw! I prepare to possibly lose bubbles then *Dragon claw does five damage**face palm* I kill Haunter with silver wind. Bubbles is now level 6

*I heal again*

Route 1: SAME PATCH OF GRASS a level 3 Flygon attacks. Silver wind takes more than half its heath and it's hidden power does two damage. I win and I don't have to heal again.
I get to the next patch of grass before a level two Ursaring attacks, I kill it with one silver wind.

Viridian city: I heal and get Oaks package and then leave again WHAT AN ADVENTURE!

Route 1: I avoid all grass except the first bit and on the very last block of grass before Pallet town a level 2 Blaziken attacks ... It survived the first silver wind and used grass whistle. OH GOODY BUBBLES IS ASLEEP. Blaziken uses grass whistle again and again and then uses endeavor and puts me on three hp!
Bubbles is still asleep, Blaziken used ... Sing, This thing is to dumb to kill me! Bubbles woke up and silver winded it. I win and bubbles got to level 8

Pallet town: I heal, get my balls and pokedex then leave again MORE ADVENTURE
(The rule about only catching the first Pokemon on each route starts now!)

On route 1 I could catch: Exeggutor, Haunter, Flygon, Ursaring or Blaziken and I find a ... YES!
Bubbles will injure it with silver wind ... and I'll throw all the pokeballs
Pokeball 1: One shake
Pokeball 2: Success!

Welcome Jeff

I go back to heal Jeff, but a level 4 Aggron attacks, but gets killed by a super effective silver wind from Bubbles

*More healing*
Route 1 still: Level 3 Horsea attacks, I use Jeff in this battle and start with leaf blade. Jeff gets hit by a not very effective bone club and then hits back with leaf blade. Another bone club, but Jeff flinched. More bone clubbing from the Horsea and Jeff uses a not very effective arm thrust. Critical hit by bone club. Jeff almost died, but it turned out his hidden power was supper effective.

On the way back to Pallet so I can heal a level 3 Qwilfish attacks. I switch out to Bubbles, Qwilfish superpowers seven health away from Bubbles then gets almost killed by a not very effective silver wind. Qwilfish uses double edge and kills itself. Jeff got to level 4.

*Heal*

Almost in Viridian: Level 5 Golbat. Switch to Bubbles and silver wind it. Miss! Bubbles almost died! Jeff got to level 5. Then another Qwilfish appears. Jeff uses hidden power, this time not super effective and Qwilfish uses double edge and missed me. I try leaf blade, it almost kills Qwilfish who then misses Jeff again. I kill it with arm thrust OR SO I THOUGHT! This Qwilfish must be ghost type as Arm thrust doesn't effect. Qwilfish almost kills Jeff with superpower. I kill it now with leaf blade. Jeff leveled up!

Viridian: I heal and buy 15 balls. I head to route 22.

Route 22: I have no idea what I can catch here. I find a Damn ... Its kinda lame to get that when every thing is randomized. I throw a random ball and catch it.

Welcome Pickles

So I start heading towards route 1 to train Pickles a bit, but a level 3 Remoraid attacks. I switch to Jeff and the Remoraid uses psychic. It doesn't do much to Jeff, but I would have hated to see that done to Pickles. I start by using hidden power. It super effects and kills Remoraid.

Route 1: First encounter: Level 4 Aggron, Switch to Bubbles and super effective silver wind while taking no damage from its attempted counter. Pickles and Bubbles leveled up. Second encounter: Level 3 Haunter. I switch to Jeff who takes 3 damage from dragon claw. I then use hidden power which super effects the Haunter but only for half its health. Jeff takes another dragon claw and then kills haunter with hidden power. Pickles and Jeff level up. Third encounter: Level 2 Blaziken, I'll let Pickles deal with this. Pickles used a not very effective clamp and then avoids sing. Blaziken takes clamp damage and gets hit by crush claw. Pickles is then put to sleep by grass whistle. Blaziken is hurt by clamp, Pickles is asleep and takes 1 damage from scratch and once more is Blaziken hurt by clamp. Pickles wakes up and kills Blaziken with crush claw. Pickles is now level 5.

Viridian: More healing.

Route 22: I'm going to train here now. Another level 2 Nidoran male appears. I use Clamp and it kills that Nidoran instantly (Why must there be so much death?) Pickles got to level 6. Next encounter: A level 5 Sunkern. I clamp it and it uses a not very effective uproar. I attempt to crush claw it, but it turns out to be ghost type ... It keeps using uproar and I switch to Jeff. Jeff takes three damage from uproar and then kills the Sunkern with leaf blade. Next up: A level 4 Shellder. Pickles clamps it, but then gets critical hit by psychic and left on 4 health. I switch to Jeff who takes only two damage from psychic and then hidden powers it. Another psychic hits Jeff who retaliates with leaf blade and kills shellder.

Viridian: Guess what I do here.

Route 22: A level 3 Silcoon appears and gets clamped which turns out to not be very effective. Pickles then gets hit by pursuit. Pickles hits back with crush claw which kills Silcoon. Pickles leveled up. On my way back to Viridian Jeff kills a Nidoran with leaf blade and levels up.

Viridian: Wooped-de-do

I think it's time to face Dwerp ... Tomorrow.

Bubbles: Level 9
Jeff: Level 8
Pickles: Level 7
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 23:20 by Cody999 »
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2013, 23:59 »
Ok..... I can't follow any of this.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN