Author Topic: The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]  (Read 17248 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
Re: The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2013, 16:44 »
Jade once thought of early mornings as unbearable, and remembers too well the nighttime feeling of dread for the wake-up call at something-o'clock sharp.  Now she regrets oversleeping.  She runs through the twists and turns of Goldenrod City, feeling overwhelmed by how huge the area is.  It doesn't help that she has to double-task navigation with brushing her hair.  Several times she stops to give a quick check on her PokeGear.
After what seems like hours of running and guessing turns, Jade arrives at the Goldenrod Gym.  She has managed to at least neaten her hair and begins tying it as she walks closer.  The Gym Leader, Whitney, is not currently there, at least according to the disappointed murmurs of the crowd of trainers.  Jade pouts and marches up to the man standing at the doors, but he simply confirms it.
"Pity," she mumbles.  She spins on her heel and walks away.  She taps her chin thoughtfully, briefly considering finding another way into the gym to at least be the first of this queue to battle.

"Start this off with a smokescreen!"
"Kapp, focus!"

Jade breaks out of her plotting and, curious, wanders into a small group that has gathered.  Two trainers stand across from each other and Jade immediately sees that there is a battle.  She quickly walks in and out of the other trainers until she is in the front, watching with interest.  It is better than waiting, at least, she thinks to herself.
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

Offline Skyler and Blazer

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2013, 19:25 »
"Blazer, take the hit!" Skyler shouts. Blazer gets hit with a stream of water, and gets enraged. Skyler closes his eyes, inhales and exhales, and shouts again: "Blazer, roll up with a Quick Attack". And upon hitting the ground, Blazer ricochettes and flies at Kapp with full force.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFch6XO5I_c
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2013, 19:40 »
Kapp is hit with the quick attack directly in the belly, knocking it back a few steps.
"Don't give up, lil' guy!" The Psyduck launched itself into the air, now able to perfectly see the Quilava; Kapp released a powerful jet of water from it's mouth, the water gun attack hurtling straight towards the Quilava at high speeds. "Keep it up!" The water continued to gush from the Psyduck's bill at amazing speeds, the Psyduck would not stop with the attack until it landed a hit.

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2013, 21:47 »
Sidney walked around Goldenrod city holding Dart in his arms. He was wandering around because the layout of the city had confused him and he was rather lost. "Where should we go Dart?" he asked the little Pokemon in his arms. Dart just raised his head and look lazily at the gathering people in front of a building Sidney assumed was a gym and noticed the Pokemon battle. Sidney watched the battle not from any interest in the battle, but with concern for the Pokemon involved.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2013, 03:25 »
The red glow of Skyler's eyes intensified. "Blazer, to the side!" Blazer dodged and dodged and dodged as Kapp spun around shooting water guns at him. When he was standing in front of Steel, he jumped in the air, wondering what Kapp would do. He came down hard with another quick attack, right into Kapp's forehead.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2013, 03:57 »
The Psyduck appeared to be on it's last legs and Steel obviously noticed this, Steel then gave up the Type advantage and decided to let the Psyduck return to his side to help itself to the Oran Berries in his bag. "Okay then, can't beat you with the type advantage... But I do have my own little underdog as well. Let's go, Spyke!" with much bravado he grabbed the second Pokeball from his belt and tossed it into the air, whacking it like a volleyball at the feet of the Quilava. Steel grinned as the Togepi popped out of the ball. "Don't be fooled, Spyke's the strongest Pokemon I've ever seen." With that the Togepi set down the Metronome (item) it was holding and started it, its stubby arm waving in synchronization with the ticking of the Metronome. "And now, without further ado..." The ground began to shake violently, cracks forming around the Togepi's feet. The attack chosen by Metronome is... "Earthquake! Yes! No dodging this one!" The ground shook, the earth smacked the Quilava side to side and all over, the audience was untouched due to the focus of the Pokemon's attack. "I think this settles the battle..." Steel grinned.

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2013, 07:01 »
Jade gasped as the Togepi's trainer announced the attack and dropped to the ground, covering her head.  However, when the rumble began, she felt nothing.  She dared to take a peak and saw that only the Togepi and the Quilava were shaking.  Jade quickly regained composure as she stood back up straight, dusting herself off carefully as she continued to watch.

"I've never seen an Earthquake so accurate," she said to no-one in particular, amazed along with a few of the other spectators.  You've never seen an Earthquake full stop, she reminded herself, but it was no matter.
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2013, 07:15 »
Skyler ran over to Blazer as the ground he and Spyke heaved, throwing everything around. He threw himself over Blazer to protect him from falling debris, such as potted plants and a radio from someone's window. A red glow erupted from under Skyler as Blazer was recalled to his ball. When the shaking stopped, he looked at Spyke with anger in his eyes. "This is the first time Blazer had to be called out of a battle before. He reached to his side and tossed out a Pokeball. "This is my darling Brainiac!" He said. Brainiac looked around with a dumbfounded look on her face, but Skyler could tell she was ready to battle. "Brainiac! Disable Togepi's metronome, and follow with and then Yawn!" Skyler shouted as he put on earplugs.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2013, 07:34 »
He threw himself over Blazer to protect him from falling debris, such as potted plants and a radio from someone's window
( I did mention the fact that the earthquake attack was controlled, and focused around the battle; but alright... )
"Spyke, use-" Steel yawned, "- Encore..." The Togepi began to clap drowzily for the Slowpoke. "And now you can't use anything else... Which means..." Calls back his Togepi once more and sends out his now fully recovered Psyduck... "Kaptain, use Disable!" The Psyduck's eyes flashed blue as the move Disable took effect, this combo would force the Slowpoke to struggle as it cannot use the move that it is forced to use.
"Well, it's just going to hurt itself now... Ready to call this off? Because I'm ready to finish this."

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2013, 08:29 »
( I did mention the fact that the earthquake attack was controlled, and focused around the battle; but alright... )

(The physics of Earthquakes is quite complex and remember, Goldenrod is a rather busy city. I just wanted to add a little something-something to the action)

Sklyer recalled Brainiac. He took out a Pokeball and tossed it up, as a shocked and battered Blazer came out of the Ball.

"Blazer, get this - use Ember!" And Blazer flipped the charcoal in his mouth as his back fires burned intensely. His eyes and Skyler's eyes glow an intense red as his Blaze activates, allowing him to create an intense fire that engulfs Kapp, and even melts some of the asphalt. Blazer's fire goes out after about 10 seconds, with him panting on the ground again.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2013, 17:23 »
Steam flowed off of Kapp's shoulders slowly, the attack did not do much effect against the Psyduck.
"Alright, you're not one to give up quickly..." Just then his Psyduck fell asleep. "Well, I'd like to say this is a draw; this has been going on for about an hour... And I'm kinda hungry. How about I buy lunch?.." He looked around, "Only two people are still in the audience... So, nobody left to impress; really.... That's all, folks!" He tosses his pokeball at the Psyduck. "Let's go, I know this great  place I've been dying to visit before we left..."

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2013, 23:35 »
"An hour, huh? Well no wonder we're so tired." The light in Skyler's eyes went away as he recalled Blazer to his Pokeball. "We could go get something to eat, I guess. But first, we need to hit up a Pokemon Center, especially for Blazer. He's had a rough day. You're probably one of the strongest trainers I've fought so far. You make Falkner look like a punk, anyways." Skyler walked over to Steel and stood next to him for a moment, and then began to walk towards the Pokemon Center, signaling Steel to follow.

((Alright, seems fair. Sorry for any sort of disturbance or unfairness I might have caused in this))

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2013, 02:17 »
"Hah, right!"
Looks to the last two people in the audience for a moment before running into the Pokemon Center. The red-headed nurse behind the counter smiled and took the 5 Pokemon from the trainers.
"I'll just heal them right up, it'll only take a bit, have some water whilst you're waiting." she handed two glasses of water to Skyler.

((I apologize if my posting is slow for the next few days, I'm at Comic-Con and using my phone along with the dreaded hotel internet connection I've been given... Also, I saw somebody cosplaying as Yellow, I am happy.))
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 03:01 by Trainer Steel »

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2013, 03:09 »
"Alright. Thank you, Miss." Skyler said as he grabbed the water. He drank down the entire cup, parched from his Journey from Azalea Town to Goldenrod.
"After my three team members are done healing, I intend on adding the fourth member of my team to the roster. I heard I can get it right here in Goldenrod. I wonder if the Game Corner is still around..." Skyler said, looking directly at Steel. He then looked away, towards the back of the counter, waiting for the Nurse to return with his Pokemon.
"Which Pokemon do you intend on adding to your team, Steel?" Skyler said as he looked toward the back of the counter.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2013, 03:24 »
"Oh, well... I'm not sure... I never thought that far ahead..." He looked down for a moment. "Whatever comes my way, I guess." //JINGELING// "That'd be our Pokemon." Steel took his two Pokeballs, on closer inspection, They are two of Kurt's balls, one Bait ball and a Friend Ball.