Author Topic: Hello, my friends, I have returned  (Read 3824 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
Hello, my friends, I have returned
« on: November 09, 2018, 05:22 »
Hey, so, it's been a while huh. I'm bad at keeping track of time so I don't even know how long it's been ahaha. A couple years at least. I kinda just had the urge to come back here and say hello to everyone since this place was so important to me those years ago. I guess life just kinda happened...

Anyway, hello old friends who are still here, and hello new friends who don't know me! I'm dragoncat, though I may change that nickname soon, since I have a new thing I tend to go by now. I was a regular here a couple years ago, but then I guess life kinda happened and I just kinda stopped coming here for one reason or another. I did miss you guys though...

I suppose I should mention a few things that changed. Well, I forget what I was doing before I left, but I am now studying video game design in college. First year of it... again... I tried two times before but couldn't finish thanks to circumstances. Doing really well now though! I'm sure I'll finally pass this time! Let's see... Oh, I was still dating when I left, wasn't I? Yeah, that's changed. The person I was with turned out to be highly manipulative, and cheated on me with three different people, who also thought they were the only ones dating him. We all dumped him together. I won't go into it unless anyone asks.

Other then that, more of the same with me. I still write, I still draw, I still rp a lot (is the rp board active? Or is it as dead as before? Maybe I'll try to run one...) just all the same stuff. so, nice to see you all again!!!
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, my friends, I have returned
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 07:26 »
Hi. Welcome back.

I'm still here. Yay?
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 15:02 »
hello it is good to see a Returner that i actually remember for once, you just do college as much times as it dang well takes to get where you need to be imo............don't give up. also about the other thing, im gonna also just gonna say that im glad youre in a better place now, keep on movin on up

judging by the overall temperature of the board atm (i.e. a penguins shrunken balls) the rp place might be deader than before unfortch. soz to say,
           

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 23:51 »
Hi. Welcome back.

I'm still here. Yay?

Hey, thanks! Nice to see some people I know still around.

hello it is good to see a Returner that i actually remember for once, you just do college as much times as it dang well takes to get where you need to be imo............don't give up. also about the other thing, im gonna also just gonna say that im glad youre in a better place now, keep on movin on up

judging by the overall temperature of the board atm (i.e. a penguins shrunken balls) the rp place might be deader than before unfortch. soz to say,

Ahaha nice to be remembered. Nice to see you're still around too! Thanks, man, I sure don't plan to give up any time soon, worked to hard to stop now. Besides, semester's almost over and the hard part is basically over now that my art history term paper is done. That was a load of garbage, I can tell you that much. Thanks though! Things are much better now then even about this time last year.

I mean, this place has always been a little on the dead side, so that's no surprise really. Too bad though. Ah well, I'll still stick around to see what's still going on. Nice to be back somewhere familiar, even if it's a little quiet.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 08:25 »
You changed your username! T-T
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 01:15 »
yo welcome back

& if you're still looking for pokemon RP boards gimmie a bell and i'll hook you up with two im in atm.

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2018, 00:18 »
yo welcome back

& if you're still looking for pokemon RP boards gimmie a bell and i'll hook you up with two im in atm.

Hey thanks! Nice to see you!

Ah man, that'd be great! Though... *looks at the other rps I'm in, some of which I mod or run* maybe I should show some self control for once... Then again, forum rp's tend to be slower, so why not?