Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 181068 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #1500 on: April 14, 2017, 16:55 »
I got a Pachirisu! ^-^

I want a Cranidos, but it says area unknown on the pokedex! :'(
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline The Hooded Trainer

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: April 14, 2017, 17:04 »
Theyre fossils. You get them underground. I think you get the stuff that lets you go underground from eterna city, iirc.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: April 14, 2017, 17:47 »
Both my friend and I scored 30 on our first try of the ACT
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: April 14, 2017, 22:22 »
Got a new cosplay made! 2 weeks ahead of time, too! Gonna try it all on soon, see how it all looks together
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: April 18, 2017, 03:42 »
 Man, I've been itching to get back into collecting cards again. Actually found a bunch of Pokemon cards in an old tin which brought back so many memories to look through them.

I put the three remaining shinies into sleeves. Don't really know what's going to happen with the rest? Might go through and sleeve any card that isn't a duplicate?

These cards were my childhood, man. Pokemon and YuGiOh were my bread and butter.

Might actually pick up a booster pack for nostalgia's sake.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: April 18, 2017, 12:33 »
Man, I've been itching to get back into collecting cards again. Actually found a bunch of Pokemon cards in an old tin which brought back so many memories to look through them.

I put the three remaining shinies into sleeves. Don't really know what's going to happen with the rest? Might go through and sleeve any card that isn't a duplicate?

These cards were my childhood, man. Pokemon and YuGiOh were my bread and butter.

Might actually pick up a booster pack for nostalgia's sake.

I did that a few months ago and got a foil Meganium lmao, I was actually so happy, idk how good it is in game because I've never really played properly but it's pretty?
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: April 18, 2017, 21:09 »
I did that a few months ago and got a foil Meganium lmao, I was actually so happy, idk how good it is in game because I've never really played properly but it's pretty?

Ended up picking up a packet today and I'm in the same boat as you aha. Got a Mew from the Evolutions set and the art is really sweet. Was tempted to dip into Magic for the Eldrazi Werewolves though because they look fantastic.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1507 on: April 19, 2017, 09:06 »
Got an unexpected email yesterday from a guy at the uni's press team wanting to meet with me to talk about my final project!! It was a nice little confidence booster.
I'm just hoping that a little bit of exposure will do me some good.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: April 20, 2017, 13:00 »
I bought a copy of FR yesterday with my birthday money. I started a new game as the saved file on it had some pretty obvious hacked Pokémon, particularly Mew. I sent it out against a wild Pidgey just to see how it would refuse to obey me just once before making it go bye bye forever. Better that way because the Espeon saved in the same file said that it was met on Route 3 at level 4.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline 2OrSomething

• Team Instinct At Heart
  • Rob Fan
  • Look at this nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: April 20, 2017, 13:22 »
One of the pictures I took for photography class is going to go in the display case! It's a picture of a bee, I really like it.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: April 20, 2017, 13:28 »
Back at uni now and actually done some revision today, been procrastinating it for way too long but at least I've started!!

Ended up picking up a packet today and I'm in the same boat as you aha. Got a Mew from the Evolutions set and the art is really sweet. Was tempted to dip into Magic for the Eldrazi Werewolves though because they look fantastic.

Eldritch Moon artwork in Magic was all pretty amazing tbf, idk if you've seen Brisela, Voice of Nightmares but its the creepiest thing ever hahaha. Triskaidekaphobia in the set before its pretty cool too, the artist managed to fit so many 13s into the artwork its crazy (For reference, there's 13 blood drips on the wall, logs on the fire, utensils hanging from the ceiling, planks of wood on the walls, planks of wood on the ceiling, shards of glass on the floor, stones on the fires arch, stones on the fires front face, metal lumps on the keg. Probably 3 more I'm missing, as that's 10 and at that point the artist may as well have made it 13 13's).
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 13:33 by SapphireRobin|Omeganium »
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: April 20, 2017, 22:33 »
Not my achievements, but my best friend placed 3rd at his event at the medical convention we were at, and my brother placed first in his. So they're both going to national competition.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: April 25, 2017, 20:24 »
  I'm dating someone at the moment and we organised our third date and I'm surprisingly excited ahaha.

Eldritch Moon artwork in Magic was all pretty amazing tbf, idk if you've seen Brisela, Voice of Nightmares but its the creepiest thing ever hahaha. Triskaidekaphobia in the set before its pretty cool too, the artist managed to fit so many 13s into the artwork its crazy (For reference, there's 13 blood drips on the wall, logs on the fire, utensils hanging from the ceiling, planks of wood on the walls, planks of wood on the ceiling, shards of glass on the floor, stones on the fires arch, stones on the fires front face, metal lumps on the keg. Probably 3 more I'm missing, as that's 10 and at that point the artist may as well have made it 13 13's).

Yess! Brisela's such a strange card to look at aha. All the little details they fit in are amazing ngl, even when different creatures show up in different cards like how Savage Knuckleblade was used in another card's art back in Khans although I can't remember the name for the life of me. Debilitating Injury!

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 01:35 by Umbreon#100 »

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: April 25, 2017, 22:52 »
I thought I was going to fail a math test and I got a 70, then she curved it so I ended up with an 84

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1514 on: April 29, 2017, 15:59 »
so my bloods came back and two readings were elevated (something abt proteins, can't remember specifically what it is) so, I'm getting another blood test done - and regardless of whether or not the protein levels are back up, down or the same, i'm gonna get referred to rheumatology at my local hospital

and I brought up at least ADHD w/ my doctor but we didn't have time to go over it yesterday so the next time I go in I can bring it up again and get referred, sweet