Author Topic: [P][Sf][Fu]Get Out Alive (Warning: Will contain a LOT of violence)[J]  (Read 28669 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wolstenholme

Sunny grinned inwardly, she felt cheeky just leaving the others behind but being invited on a head start with Dana and Jaime made her feel like part of a group, a team. The three of them began off down the street, Sunny in the middle, constantly on the lookout for Doomsday Pokemon.
Sunny had to jog a little to keep up with her new friends but she didn't mind because it meant that she would tire quicker and then she'd be able to climb up onto Jaime's shoulder.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
"Be right back." Ryu says, he goes onto the roof again.

//I worry for her. Everything's happening so fast. Keira's losing losing her innocence. She's terrified, to say the least. I cannot leave her a-Damn. I've left her alone. She could be under attack.

Just then, a d-day pidgeot flies in front of Ryu. He grabs his pistols and 1-2 shoots it with his duel wield.

Keira sat there, on the couch, unsure of what to do. Terrified, she hides behind one of the pillows and waits for Ryu to come back. Keira is shaking. She was very shy and didn't know any of them, so naturally, Keira hid, trying to not be found.

Ryu came back. "Some pokemon were starting to leave, let's go with them, there's safety in numbers. Besides, I think our host isn't leaving soon." Keira hears Ryu and comes out from behind the pillow. "Alright. she says. Keira jumps down and they both set out after the other 3.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Crash sees the Garchomp, Ninetales, and Helioptile set out, followed by the Vulpix and Lucario he had see earlier. Is... is that safe? To go out without everyone else? I think I'll take a pass on that, and wait for everyone else. He wanted to find the cure, but he also wanted to live.

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Dash had been quietly watching. He header where the others should be. A quick scan of the room revealed to him that a few were gone. It worried him that the young Vulpix and Helioptile were missing, but everyone else head already proven themselves capable of looking after them. "When are we going?" he asks no one in particular. He shifted his weight from one foot to the other. He couldn't wait to get out and have a chance to run.

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
Dana glanced behind her, spied Ryu and Keira approaching from some paces away, "You see?" she said, padding along, "Told ya they'd catch up!" She slowed her pace a little, allowing Sunny to keep up, "So, we just need to get out of this city and find...a boat, right? To head out on the seas and stuff?"
"I think so," Jaime replied, turning his head and smiling at the Lucario and Vulpix a little ways behind them, "Just have to be careful getting our of here, there's lots of alleyways and things nasty critters could be hiding from, right?" He looked down, watch his step so that he didn't accidentally step on his new Helioptile friend
"Right," Dana snorted, sniffing the air. They were passing by a dark alley Jaime had described, and she turned her crimson eyes to the darkness. There didnt seem to be anything there, but the air smelled musky. Bobbing her head in affirmation, she carried on.
However...as she did there was a sudden beating of wings, and three slobbering, screeching Doomsday Noibats shot out of the alley. Yelping. Dana whirled around, "Cripes!!" She snarled, opened her jaw and launched a blast of flames at one of the bat-dragons, downing it, "Jaime!!!"
Jaime turned his head, pupils dilated as he saw the attack. He shot forward, shifting from a lumbering giant to the quick on his feet dragon he could be, "Where'd they come from?!" He reached around and fumbled for the machine gun he'd taken, wrapping claws around the trigger and aiming. He shot a few time and missed, hitting the wrecked buildings around the swarming pair of Noibats. Come on Jaime! He encouraged himself. He aimed, fired, his bullets striking one Noibat's wing and sending it down. Dana snarled, spewing flames on it to kill it. He readjusted his view, aiming and try to shoot the one infected Noibat still circling around, preferably before it dove for Dana or the young Helioptile

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Ryu and Keira catch up to them and noibats are circling the 3. One goes down. The other is in the air. "Keira, stay back." Ryu says, flicking out his knives. He throws one which clips the bat's wing, the other hitting the wall. Keira used attract, and the noibat was male. While the d-day pokemon was distracted. Ryu whips out his pistols and shoots it in the head twice.

Ryu then goes and picks up his knives. Keira notices that Ryu had taken some of the runoff of the ninetails' flames. "Ryu! Catch!" Keira warned him as she got into her bag and tossed a Rawst berry his way. Ryu caught and ate it. "Thanks." he says, smiling towards his friend.

"Yeah you guys are probably wondering where I got this." says Keira, gesturing to her bag. "I'll explain once we exit the city."

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
(Itallics = Knuckle's thoughts)
I narrowly dodge the Aura Sphere, which hits an already-broken lamp behind me and shatters it. The Lucario says something about ambushes and walks away. A boom echoes through the room. Apparently the Lucario just shot a Pidgeot.
What the hell? That dude still hasn't gotten over that time when I scared his friend?
A wave of rage washes over me. Without even thinking, I Focus Blast a moldy drawer, shattering it and spreading silence through the room. A dead D-day Raticate falls out. Apparently it was hiding in the drawer.
I realize what I have done, but it's too late. I'm already transfixed with the cold, steely gazes of everybody in the room.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
"What the hell...?" Crash says, suprised by the loud noise. Heurns around to see the Hitmonlee destroying a cabinet. ...Was that necessary? He just... blew that cabinet up! Shaking his head, he walked out of the room to see what was happening outside. Hope there aren't any drawers out here.

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
Dana's head shot up as the last Noibat was knifed and brought down with some bullets. She turned her head and eyed Ryu and Keira, slowly bobbing her head.
"Nice shot, got a good eye," She said, nodding towards Ryu. She looked at Jaime, grinned a bit, "Thought you couldn't use that thing!"
"Well...I guess I learned quick!" Jaime laughed, holding up the gun. Dana snickers and reached into her tails with her snout, pulling out some extra ammunition and tossing it to him to reload. The Ninetales stepped over to Ryu and Keira and sniffed, particularly at the young Vulpix, "...Yeah. That's a nice bag ya got there. Don't care really where it came from, just as long as it's got goodies inside." She grinned a bit, knowing she'd accidentally nicked the Lucario with her flames and having seen its young friend offer him a Rawst berry to heal it. She wanted to be nice to these two, or as "nice" as Dana could get. Allies were important after all.
Jaime eyed of Sunny, made sure she was okay, and gently patted her head with a claw. He smiled, proud of himself for protecting his friends.
Dana bobed her head again and continued walking down the street, "Those others better hurry thier asses up, yeah? Wouldn't wanna get left behind."

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
"I hope that a few in specific would come." Ryu says, obviously referring to Dash and Reiru, the ones who offered to help Keira. "Whoever's leading this needs to get it together." he also says.

Ryu cleans his knives and puts them away, along with his guns. Keira looks through and eats an oran berry, restoring energy. "Also, ninetails, watch your tongue, there are children present." says Ryu, hearing something. He flicks out a knife and throws it right over ninetails' head, hitting a d-day ariados and killing it. Ryu cleans the knife and puts it away, again.

"We may want to get out of here." says Keira, obviously becoming nervous due to the d-day pokemon as well as the ones that she didn't know in the group.

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
I excuse myself from the old apartment to see where the others went, and try to get on the good side of that Lucario, he seems like a guy you'd definitely want on your side.
There's berry juice and half-eaten corpses of D-Day Pokémon making a trail somewhere. I decide to follow the trail, figuring that the others would be down this path.
The path goes down a dark alley. I'm starting to get suspicious, but I've got a gun and a hell of a temper, so I should be fine.
It starts getting darker and harder to navigate, until I reach a brick wall. It's a dead end.
I turn around, getting ready to leave, but it won't be easy. I'm blocked by a gang of D-day Sawk. I whip out my AR and shoot two, blowing up their blue heads. I'm getting ready to shoot the other three when one of them knocks the AR out of my hand and smashes it against the wall. Fortunately it sets off a shot, shattering the ankles of the Sawk on the far right. It falls, incapable of moving.
The remaining two are advancing, and things don't look good.
Thinking fast, I smash my bag of bullets over one of their heads. The weight of the bullets weakens it, so I hit it three more times. It falls over, passed out. The remaining Sawk turns wide-eyed and tries to run, but I pick up the gun and shoot it just under its right shoulder blade.
Its chest explodes with an eruption of gore. I shoot the two grounded Sawk, killing them as well. I reload the gun and walk out of the alley, leaving the carnage behind, and catch sight of the group.
I run out of the alley, thankful I am still alive, and greet them.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
"Admittedly, yeah, Del seems a little...scattered," Jaime remarked, looking back as he walked, trying to spot if their Gengar leader had managed to notice their departure and hurried to join them, "he'll probably hurry and catch up soon, though. I can feel it!"
Dana nodded, while shooting a tiny glare at Ryu, "Yeah, language, got it, right," She huffed quietly, before yelping as the knife shot up over her head, some of her head fluff being sliced and wafting into the atmosphere. She stared at the now dead Ariados before them, "Okay...Yeah. We need to pick up the pace, let's go."
She huffed again and begin to walk out of the street they were in at a quicker pace, eyes cutting around. Jaime blinked and followed after her, herding Sunny and keeping an eye on her so she didn't fall behind.
"We need to get to a main road, it'll be bigger and easier to get out of the city I bet. Now if only the oTHERS would joIN UP!!" Dana called as she walked.
Jaime turned, noticed Knuckle, and waved cordially at him, "I think there's one now. Hi!"

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
"Whew! Hey there, Jaime! Boy, that was one heck of a fight," I say, relieved.
Jaime looks puzzled, so I explain: "I followed the wrong path and ended up fighting this gang of Sawk. It was a close battle, but I won in the end."
I walk over to the Lucario without saying a word, and wait for him to make the first move.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Rumble, rumble. Ryu looks up and is hit by a raindrop. He utters a swear in a forgotten language. Keira looks worried, ryu only does that when something's wrong. Ryu scoops up Keira and turns to say, "Alright, we need shelter, now. No time to explain. Hitmonlee, you can come, but if you try anything, I'll throw you to the hordes. And no, I haven't forgotten, or gotten over it, so don't even go there."

Ryu looks serious about this and is shielding Keira from the rain with his body. Keira understands what's going on and is frightened. Ryu grabs his knife and puts it away. "I'd second that." Keira says softly.

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
"Wait, does rain...hurt her?" I ask to the Lucario. The raindrops have started coming now. I don't really care, but if that Vulpix's life is in danger, I know we should take immediate action.

ALL HAIL GOOMY