Author Topic: Miltank Mix Re-type thing  (Read 7444 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: Miltank Mix Re-type thing
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2017, 05:49 »
Or it could be that no one cares what I do on this forum, unless I'm making "unnecessary threads"

If you have a problem with that, take it up with administration, not the userbase. Also, acting the victim will drive more people away or alternatively bring negative attention. You have no idea how long it took people to recognize me as a decent user here (only reason it doesn't seem like as long is because a lot of new people like Rich here came in around the same time), so just chill and play it cool. Stop fishing for attention please.

Yeah sure, although preferably only of Pokémon from gens 1-3 so I can rip the sprite directly rather than using the ones off the sprite resource (as those have weird borders sometimes and it's annoying lmao, but I can use them if people really really want gen 4+)

I'll probably be pretty slow doing them too, especially if they're very specific, but I'll give it a shot if you have ideas!

My main one right now is could there be a possible way you could make alolan ninetales a little more dainty than gamefreak make it? It just feels like it's missing something for me. Other than that, I don't have any ideas at the moment.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2017, 18:43 »
My main one right now is could there be a possible way you could make alolan ninetales a little more dainty than gamefreak make it? It just feels like it's missing something for me. Other than that, I don't have any ideas at the moment.

Giving it a shot, might take a while tho, Ninetales-A is really annoying with all the wavy bits, especially with no base sprite outside of ninetales, but I'm sure I'll get it eventually!!

In the mean time, I made this, it's a horrific abomination lmao but it sort of reminds me of the aliens from The Simpsons? Idk I just liked the idea of a toxic gas cloud Altaria

DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2017, 19:50 »
It looks like Kang got thrown through a purple cloud.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2017, 19:13 »
etiquette
If you're going to tell me off, at least use simpler words I actually understand.

The definition of etiquette.

I like any purple sprites, they look like Pokemon that have been possessed by a Gengar.