Author Topic: post-ORAS speculation (spoiler rich)  (Read 1630 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
post-ORAS speculation (spoiler rich)
« on: March 01, 2015, 12:19 »
(this is for people who have completed the delta episode and got some of the legendaries and figured out where they may be going with this)

ok i do apologise if this topic has been done already, i did look to try and find one but unfortunetly i am Excited for the next installment of the pokemon game and can't keep my speculative ideas to myself

i'm half wondering if they'll do an ORAS 2 like they did with black/white 2 cos im not sure how they're going to address "it looks like Hoopa is stealing legendaries. how? why?" and "so whats the deal with Zygarde. he's been p quiet" and "where's this parallel world zinnia was talking about where mega evolution never happened?" in a single game

maybe the hoopa thing will be addressed in the movie only and they'll just move onto Z like nothing happened but i am sure we are due a New Forme of zygarde at the very least cos zygarde as he looks now is gonna make for some weird box art.

(one of mega rayquaza's Attack Poses looks a little zygarde shaped but thats probably just wishful thinking on my end given how yvetal is Groudonish and Xernas is slightly Kyogreish. ofc Pokemon ORAS 2 or whatever could give us mega xernas and mega yvetal and primal zygarde somehow)

and im p excited to see what it'll look like, cos they've been doing enough droning on about "the ecosystem" and i reckon zygarde is gonna spring up and start causing some major hassle and i personally cant wait.

im expecting the next game to be vaguely Environmentally Themed tho and have some sappy message about love the environment like ur pokemon or whatever

but yeah what are you lot all speculating on for the next game????
           

Offline Kitt

• Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: post-ORAS speculation (spoiler rich)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 17:56 »
Well, I am sure Zygarde will be major in Delta Z version. (I think that should be its name). I hope they release the other half of Gen 6 Pokemon (I still feel they are keeping other Pokemon a secret) and the trio will be Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion. There should also be mega Kalos Pokemon in addion to Johto, Sinnoh, and Unova megas.

Offline Mockery for One

• Was never a...
  • Rex Fan
  • Naah, this ain't cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 23:45 »
Like Mega Diggersby??

Offline Kitt

• Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 03:10 »
Mega Diggersby sounds cool. I think they should get Kalos megas since the Kalos is the place where mega evolution was discovered.

Also I was thinking they will have Z megas. Charizard Z....Dragon/flying

Offline Mockery for One

• Was never a...
  • Rex Fan
  • Naah, this ain't cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 20:43 »
WHAT...

Non-Fire type Mega Charizard variant???

So, Mega ZTwo is gonna be part Dark type, right??

Offline Kitt

• Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 22:27 »
Mewtwo Z dark/psychic and has increased atk/sp.atk. Plus it gains Speed Boost.

I changed my mind about Flying/dragon. What if....Char Z is just a lizard that wrecks and becomes solo fire?

Offline JES

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 14:15 »
 Nah, Char Z should be Fire/Dragon, but have a higher Special Attack, and have the Mega Ability Flash Fire, NO!!! Levitate!!!!