Author Topic: yo amgios, friends, cool doods  (Read 3045 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: yo amgios, friends, cool doods
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2014, 17:01 »

@Ruby
Haha thanks, and i couldnt help it I had to get my baby from Black with me haha.
I had a bit of a incident with a friend, she was barrowing my pokemon (( such as my lv.46 chesnaught, etc etc etc. )) and something went wrong and we both lost all of our pokemon.
It's a good thing Pokebank came out and I still had PKMN BLack data hah

Aww man, sucks that you lost pokemon =/ I still need to get a Stoutland in X, actually, I had one in every run through of White but never got one in X
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 17:04 »
Aww man, sucks that you lost pokemon =/ I still need to get a Stoutland in X, actually, I had one in every run through of White but never got one in X

*Trade Bell sounds*

STOUTSHAKO FOR 2 REFINED!LAND WITH SAND RUSH FOR TRADE!
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 17:16 »
you remind me of someone i knew when i was 14

hi im sylar but you can call me your majesty

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Wolstenholme

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 18:26 »
Here's a link to my RP then.

http://pkmn.net/forums/index.php?topic=105399.0 :-)

anyways, the thing with Dark Lord is that ages ago we had an RP project and he was sort of like, the leader within the RP but then we stopped doing the RP but carried on everyone's roles within it just for something to do... like everyone else says, don't let him put you off because he's actually a big softy.

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 18:43 »
don't let him put you off because he's actually a big softy.

Understatement of the year.  Dark Lord is draghost's millionth account or so (rough estimation) since like 2007 and without fail he comes in primarily to start a thread, say some weird stuff, and get a rise out of people  (example:  "There are advantages to being blind, I can't list them, but I know there are advantages" - this argument seriously happened.)  I can't tell at times if he's excessively ignorant or just a huge troll.

Also, personal thing - can you not center your text and use a bigger font?  I'm so used to reading left to right and I have to strain my eyes a little bit to see your posts.  It's just awkward and it hurts my head (I'm sure I'm not the only one).  Thanks in advance.  I know you're trying to be unique or whatever, but if you're really unique I'd see it in your posts and not in the font/alignment you use.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 18:49 by Lord Raven »
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 22:18 »
Understatement of the year.  Dark Lord is draghost's millionth account or so (rough estimation) since like 2007 and without fail he comes in primarily to start a thread, say some weird stuff, and get a rise out of people  (example:  "There are advantages to being blind, I can't list them, but I know there are advantages" - this argument seriously happened.)  I can't tell at times if he's excessively ignorant or just a huge troll.

Also, personal thing - can you not center your text and use a bigger font?  I'm so used to reading left to right and I have to strain my eyes a little bit to see your posts.  It's just awkward and it hurts my head (I'm sure I'm not the only one).  Thanks in advance.  I know you're trying to be unique or whatever, but if you're really unique I'd see it in your posts and not in the font/alignment you use.
Oh I was wondering what happened to draghost. He just reincarnated or something?

Anyway, welcome to the forums, corporal CORPORAL. If you ever wanna play TF2, then add me on steam: Hahex (although I haven't played in a while).

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 22:53 »
Oh I was wondering what happened to draghost. He just reincarnated or something?

No, draghost is gone forever.

I never knew I was that much of a problem for you. Most of the time, I say weird stuff on the Forum Games board, which is where that kind of stuff belongs, so that shouldn't be an issue. It's obvious you're denouncing me as a troll for CORPORAL's sake, so that I don't confuse or intimidate her. I rarely start my own threads anymore. But if kidding is called trolling on the Internet, then yes, I am a huge troll. :)
I am your master.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 23:05 »
And Corporal, I suggest you join his RP. This guy Blaze--he's a businessman. He'll save you a spot even before he's sure you even want to join his RP.

I already asked her. And nice reference there.

Ignore Dark Lord, he's a resident troll that's just like that scab on your knuckle which won't go away ~_~

Darn right he is.
You still work for me, but now you seldom call me Master. Either I've become soft, or you've become a rebellious teenager. Go back to being my apprentice, because that's what you are.

That's because I don't give a damn about being your apprentice anymore. And yes, you've gone soft. I denounce my ties to you.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN