Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340223 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2009, 01:23 »
Colour your hair, Livii! XD I'm depressed because I caught someone doing something today, that makes me feel really put down.

I want to! but my mum is making me pick ... But I want to get my hair cut shorter .. So i am Annoying her untill I get both which always work XD

And paul you need to kick sean for me!!!
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline IceRain

• Sentret Fan
  • Doomed to like awful Pokémon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2009, 02:15 »
This is absolutely the worst thing that has happened to me in months.

Offline Caldoran

• Act as Rum
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • Ameba Gone Zingy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2009, 02:21 »
Everything I've been holding onto seems to be slipping away one by one because of my own actions. At the same time, I can't seem to make any progress in life, whatever that would mean.
The above statements are masterfully crafted fabrications.

Offline ~Evanscence~

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction account (I've added quite a bit!!)
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2009, 02:29 »
I hate that the summer's over already. I lost my main circle of friends with the transfer of schools and I feel so alone in my new school. Everyone either stares at me in disgust for a reason I have no clue of or just plain ignores me.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline KristenAkaRaynie-BbyCakes

• I love ninja zombies Kthanksbaiiiiii (: <3
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Lets Have A ZombieDanceOff! ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2009, 02:50 »
I'm depressed cos I can't help one of my best friends at all with something thats happening. Which completly sucks cos and now I just feel useless. Which makes me feel like a rubbish friend (which I probably am)

And I'm depressed cos I still can't figure out which colour I want my eletric guitar to be XD

« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 02:54 by VM| ♡ ♥Raynie-Kun♥ ♡ Won't be on for 4 weeks ='( »

Offline MnMs™

• Tyrion Lannister
  • Sentret Fan
  • It's been a while...
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2009, 08:43 »
As sad as I'm feeling right now, I'm not depressed. I know I'm not. I've had much worse times this year and I wasn't depressed then and if I was it was only a little bit.

Why I am sad:
1. I'm 13 next month, and that means that next year I am in fact 14, which kinda scares me.
2. I lost my concert videos from June 15th, and some were really cool.
3. A guy that I liked for a long time and finally got over has started liking me but I like somebody else now.
4. I fell out with one of my best friends a few weeks ago and she therefore took all my other [school] friends, except for four loyal ones.
5. My Puppy still isn't fully house trained and I'm going back to school in five days o_O.
6. School is in five days.
7. The guy I stalked for a year of my life won't be in school this year.
8. I'm freezing cold.
9. My hair won't go how I want it to despite just having it cut.
10. My puppy got run over by a cyclist and that nutter is still out there.
11. And the other night I sat down at a party and stared at the guy I like now just wishing he would come and hold me. And then I broke down and started to cry.

None of them are particularly major but its still hard to be happy with all that going on.

But despite all that I can see happiness through it, because;

1. Being 13 means that I'm getting older and hopefully more mature. I never thought I'd make is to 13, so I'm really happy I will.
2. I managed to save two concert videos, including the one with the epic guitar spins and plus I'm seeing them again in concert in November anyway.
3. I've learned that no matter what guys should never get me down, lifes not just about finding the 'perfect' guy and everyone has flaws anyway. What counts is that you can still love them after the flaws. But I shouldn't even be bothering with guys yet, I'm only 12.
4. At least I still have four loyal school friends and a ton of church etc... friends.
5. My puppy isn't that bad, its only if he drinks a ton of water and then pees every five minutes, he should last from half nine, till half one, till four.
6. School won't be that bad, and it'll maybe help me find more friends and make up with old ones.
7. I'll learn to get over him, he caused so much sadness throughout the year, due to leaving the school, that maybe it'll be good for me not to see him. Also - see reason 3.
8. I can put my normal clothes on, or at least a dressing gown so I'm not just in my PJs.
9. I can always straighten my hair for three hours like last time and see the results.
10. My puppy wasn't that badly hurt and he seems to be happy enough. Plus I haven't seen that cyclist since I threatened him.
11. See reason 7 and 3.

So yeah, I can find sadness out of things but then I can see happiness in them, if I search hard enough. And if I'm being honest, I was rather down before and now I've written this post I'm feeling a lot happier and brighter.

And Kiki [VM] you are not a rubbish friend, sometimes people need to learn to deal with stuff themselves, he helps them become better people if they do =]. So keep on smiling and help when you can.
"Oh and you realise I WILL follow you into the girl's bathroom. Getting arrested is the least of my worries nowadays."

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2009, 10:07 »

morag still going on about me hitting chris, he deverved it.

He takes stuff without asking, his dog pees on our dvds andes games he steals and doesn't replace them. He's 27 for the record.

I am sick of people telling me what to do.
what should I make you ?

Offline Spinda

• Sentret Fan
  • There is something on your face
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2009, 10:16 »
For me I purchased the new sugababes single on iTunes but its taking FOREVER TO DOWNLOAD. D;

Best Wishes from Iris, Ash and Cilan! =]

Offline Xagor

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2009, 10:31 »
Hmm I'd better stay away from this thread when I'm in one of those moods...
3DS Friend Code:1676 3937 3524
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
http://tcgshiyo.wordpress.com/

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2009, 13:30 »
I'm having a sad day today =[

Mum's talking about splitting up with Dad. It might be a good thing in the fact that there will, in theory, be less arguments (we seem to be almost constantly shouting at eachother at the moment), but it's also horrible to contemplate. He's much less of a perfectionist than Mum is, and I don't have a clue how he'll cope without us. I'm so worried about him as it is, what with him losing his job and being on even less money now than he was before... I don't know how I'll be able to stand worrying if he's actually coping with living on his own.

Apparently it'll be better for me, because then I won't have as many worries to distract me from my schoolwork as I have had recently, but I just don't know.

I'm also really, really worried about Nan & Grandad... I could barely concentrate during my Drama exam because Grandad needed to go into hospital that day to have a biopsy to see if his cancer had come back, and Nan has dementia and seems to be getting worse by the day. It's horrible to have to watch her getting more and more confused.

On top of this, I can't see how I'm ever going to get the chance to go to Uni in a couple of years time. If I do go, I'll need to go to Bristol or Bath because otherwise there's absolutely no way we could afford it... We can't afford for me to go as it is, let alone with the costs of living away from home on top. For this to be possible, I'll need to get the top grades at A level and I don't know if I'll be able to.

I also really, really miss my friend Jobo... I hope she comes back from her holiday soon =[
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

EMPIRE

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2009, 14:09 »
This sunday is depressing me right now. The weather is terrible and theres no one to talk too D=

Offline Serefina_Pacific

• Thanks Zerrissen for the Staraptor!
  • Rex Fan
  • As close to a Stymphalian bird as it gets...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2009, 15:04 »
Don't get me started on the weather.

A half-blood of the eldest gods shall reach sixteen against all odds
And see the world in endless sleep
The Hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap A single choice to end his days
Olympus to preserve or raze

Offline cheshirekat101

• TLJ Forum escapee
  • Rob Fan
  • Yes, I'm-a Alice fan. 8D
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2009, 15:10 »
Eurgh.

My mum's totaly depressed in her relationship, but can't get out of it coz of finances. I've learnt that most of my family are either misers or cheaters and they don't care about anyone else. My sister is depressed, my grandmother has Vascular Dementia, my grandfather is severly diabetic and my mum has Glaucoma (sp?).

My best friend- I miss her like HELL when she goes away. I have writers block, artists block, and the guy I like is way out of reach. And I totally think I'm falling in love with him :/

On top of that, I have to do all of my homework in one week before school starts. Plus, all of the things that are following on my to-do list.

Ray of light- ordered Mirror's Edge a couple of days ago and I will finally get to play it tonight! ^.^ It's small, but bright.
I'm having a sad day today =[

Mum's talking about splitting up with Dad. It might be a good thing in the fact that there will, in theory, be less arguments (we seem to be almost constantly shouting at eachother at the moment), but it's also horrible to contemplate. He's much less of a perfectionist than Mum is, and I don't have a clue how he'll cope without us. I'm so worried about him as it is, what with him losing his job and being on even less money now than he was before... I don't know how I'll be able to stand worrying if he's actually coping with living on his own.

Apparently it'll be better for me, because then I won't have as many worries to distract me from my schoolwork as I have had recently, but I just don't know.

I'm also really, really worried about Nan & Grandad... I could barely concentrate during my Drama exam because Grandad needed to go into hospital that day to have a biopsy to see if his cancer had come back, and Nan has dementia and seems to be getting worse by the day. It's horrible to have to watch her getting more and more confused.

On top of this, I can't see how I'm ever going to get the chance to go to Uni in a couple of years time. If I do go, I'll need to go to Bristol or Bath because otherwise there's absolutely no way we could afford it... We can't afford for me to go as it is, let alone with the costs of living away from home on top. For this to be possible, I'll need to get the top grades at A level and I don't know if I'll be able to.

I also really, really miss my friend Jobo... I hope she comes back from her holiday soon =[

Whoa. You're problems are almost exactly the same as mine.  :o
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 15:14 by cheshirekat101 »
<br />There are two spirit-horses fighting inside me. One represents kindness and purity, the other is darkness, anger and hatred. Which will win?
The one I feed.
Thanks to my lil' brother Jimmy K Kid (and I helped!) for the Rapidash spirits! And also for the avatar ^.^

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2009, 15:25 »
Well, many things depress me.
I really don't wanna go back to school because I've not done my homework and I've got things to catch up on. My brother is joining this year too, and the bullies from his old school are there and I'm worried for him. He has to have a psychiatrist in school to see him once a week.
I'm worried about my back because I really killed it falling down the stairs as I stepped out the caravan (it was very wet). I think I could have bruised a bone becuse It's been 5 days and it still hurts.
I'm worried about my nana because she's got Parkinson's and... CDU or something... And is at double risk of getting and dieing from Swine Flu.
Whilst I was in Scotland there were many adverts about girls getting the jab to protect them from the Human Pampiloma Virus. I've not yet had word from the school asking if I should have the jab. I also need my TB one fgs :(
Pluz my dad seems to be getting worse and worse... He smokes and could have cancer D=

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2009, 16:27 »
We (Me and Fiona) are very, very, very depressed at the moment because we are surriund by really nice guys in the pub and we can't pick the best XD D=
Also Me and Fiona are arguing about whhich song is the best and what concert to see out of Beyonce, The All American Rejects, Black Eyed Peas, etc. XD
Also Me and Fiona have to wait another 2 years until we go to America together =[
Pompeii - Bastille <3