Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 338992 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline cheshirekat101

• TLJ Forum escapee
  • Rob Fan
  • Yes, I'm-a Alice fan. 8D
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2009, 01:38 »
Finally someone who understands why Cold > Heat ;P I hate hot weather. I'd be much more obligated to take a walk in the rain than take a walk when it's 80 plus degrees outside. xP

I don't mind either. Weather is weather. We can't change it, so why bother being upset?
Same with all those things in life. If it's something we can't do anything about, what's the point? Makes no sense to me. If it's something we can change, then we should. For the better. Everything has a beauty, anyway. Sometimes you just have to look harder.
<br />There are two spirit-horses fighting inside me. One represents kindness and purity, the other is darkness, anger and hatred. Which will win?
The one I feed.
Thanks to my lil' brother Jimmy K Kid (and I helped!) for the Rapidash spirits! And also for the avatar ^.^

Offline lit R.I.P PUK

• your lovable neighbourhood aspie. no srsly. resident dance gavin dance fanboy, obessive person, and zombie slayer. stop reading me. ;;
  • Joeno Fan
  • JENJEN IS MY GAY LOVER
    • View Profile
    • devianTART
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2009, 18:18 »
just everything. maybe it's because it's raining. no matter how much you say rain makes you happy, it has some kind of negative effect on your mind. [read that at school D:] so shut up emo kid. :c

anyways, i don't really know. i'm either stressed or tired or something. as weird as this seems, all i really need is a hug or something. D:
lolwebbz
Chav.
You remind me of a chav.

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2009, 18:26 »
I'm upset because it's raining so much I couldn't go to falconry tonight, which means it'll be longer before I can go hunting with Murphy. Argh stupid weather ¬¬
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline Spinda

• Sentret Fan
  • There is something on your face
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2009, 19:46 »
The Hollister store in Cabot Circus wont open until December. I have a sad now.

Best Wishes from Iris, Ash and Cilan! =]

ginrei

« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2009, 19:47 »
I wish I knew, then maybe I could get over this downer I've been on for like the past week or so D:

WOE IS ME D: brb comfort eating

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2009, 19:52 »
The Hollister store in Cabot Circus wont open until December. I have a sad now.

Call it Carrot Circus, it's much more fun that way.

Also, school starts on Monday and I still need to do all of the homework D= And apparently the new block won't even be finished then =[
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline Spinda

• Sentret Fan
  • There is something on your face
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2009, 19:57 »
If Cabot sold carrots, trust me, I would. P:

Best Wishes from Iris, Ash and Cilan! =]

Offline lit R.I.P PUK

• your lovable neighbourhood aspie. no srsly. resident dance gavin dance fanboy, obessive person, and zombie slayer. stop reading me. ;;
  • Joeno Fan
  • JENJEN IS MY GAY LOVER
    • View Profile
    • devianTART
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2009, 21:02 »
that i wasn't invited to this thing i usually go to when it's hosted by someone else. >__<
lolwebbz
Chav.
You remind me of a chav.

Offline CommersonsDolphin

• Song in my sig is by The Rasmus. The sprite is fully scratched by me.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • credit to Ayla fortransparentising my avvie. c:
    • View Profile
    • SaveLolitaTheOrca
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2009, 22:08 »
The fact of how disgusting a majority of our race can be to other species. But that always bothers me.

Apart from that, the fact that my dad hasn't been contacting me lately.

Fly away, fly away
From the torch of blame
They hunt you
The Lucifer's Angels
Never lived, you never died
Your life has been denied
They call you
The Lucifer's Angel

Offline Elite Four Gary

• Rex Fan
  • :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2009, 22:12 »
Liberals are depressing me with their bogus economic agendas.

So is school.  :'(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwJEdo1FlMo

Click it.

EMPIRE

« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2009, 02:03 »
I saw Pixie Lott with out make up. My dreams have been crushed. She's got more spots than there are states in the US D= I also want to go back to school because I really miss some one special..

Offline BlackStatic

• PKMN.NET's official Lyra and Derpy Hooves fan. I'm not really that active on here anymore.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Call me Ayla.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2009, 04:59 »
Ever since screaming out my sexuality at lunch in Term 1 (to end rumours about me liking the antisocial aspergers kid), I'm insecure around homophobes and those who treat me weird for my preferences. Which, in this case, is nearly everyone in my class. And what also sucks is we moved to this town JUST so I could get to know more people. Ends up, we wasted thousands of dollars and the only thing good about the school is that it's a Waldorf with interesting school camps.
But for a whole year, these hippies had no idea how to do any IT or Science based work in the curriculum. Which is pretty much what I'm aiming my career around as a digital artist and future animator.
And yes, I am a lesbian with a girlfriend who actually goes on this site. (Not mentioning names, though.) Downside, she and my other childhood friends are living at the other end of the state. And feeling homesick for my brother and sister, who live there as well and refuse to talk to my parents because of family drama, has been pressuring me at the back of my mind for god knows how long. So we're ATTEMPTING to get more money to move out of this hole and back south, but it's not easy because the city is so damn expensive.   
I have stress incontinence, and so I need to put myself onto six months...urgh..."bladder retraining" else I could be affected for the rest of my life. Problem is, I'm extreemly lazy and distracted with very little water intake. So, not sure exactly how easilly it'll be to get back on track.
My computer has started running slower and slower every time I use MSN and multitask, which is seriously annoying because people spam me with links to youtube and other general stuff. So I have to set my status to busy to avoid too many people messaging at once, and even if I have disabled nudges/whatever, you can't stop general multitasking lag or media player sounding glitchy. >.<
And most of my friends, one of which is getting his cat put down on monday, are online really late at night because of timezones. And with my GF, she needs to wait until her mum's alseep before she can get on at 11:30 at night, sometimes even midnight. So, my sleeping pattern is screwed up.
And I think I might of accidentally taped over one of dad's old cassettes from twenty years ago, because I had a CD in the stereo at the same time. There's no possible way I can get the audio off again, or replace the tape, so if he finds out one of our nostalgic tapes is wiped, I am literally dead and the stereo is taken from my room. 
I've been getting less and less stable around air conditioning/heating in public buildings. A few times over the past months, I've actually come close to passing out and even temporarilly losing my eyesight for over 10 seconds. I'm not sure if it's just lack of oxygen, or some mental disorder or what. It's only happened on minimal occasions but when it does, it's pretty worrying and stops me midtrack in whatever I'm doing. Getting headaches easilly as well, around too much loud noise or people talking at once. Maybe just feeling crappy?

Okay, so that's pretty much everything. If you read all of that you get a cookie~

Offline IceRain

• Sentret Fan
  • Doomed to like awful Pokémon
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2009, 05:07 »
Yaay! a cookie! :D sound's like you need a hug *hugs you* here you can have my cookie (I'm already eating real one's anyway =P) I hope thing's turn out for the better, or at least something great happens. It sound's like there must be a lot going on right and it must be hard to go through. =<

Offline BlackStatic

• PKMN.NET's official Lyra and Derpy Hooves fan. I'm not really that active on here anymore.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Call me Ayla.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2009, 05:15 »
Aww, thanks. There has been heaps going on, even me and one girl at school hating eachother's guts enough to make me punch her in the shoulder, and receive a kick in both shins back. Hopefully things'll get better though. =/

Offline IceRain

• Sentret Fan
  • Doomed to like awful Pokémon
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2009, 05:22 »
D; ugh, that sounds bad. I've never been in a fight/hit anyone. It's not in my nature. Although I did push my brother once (and I don't me like a little shove, like a full force push...we don't get along very well =<)