Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 339030 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

master1

Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #225 on: September 21, 2009, 21:33 »
The attitude towards love some people have around here is really bumming me out.

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #226 on: September 21, 2009, 21:44 »

People making decisons about my future for me.
I can do all the stuff that place teaches you god.
I DON'T NEED THAT PLACE JUST GIVE ME A FLAT IN ABERDEEN!
what should I make you ?

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 21, 2009, 22:33 »
I want to help my boyfriend out with something .. But he said it would bring me down too .... Which is hard to do since I put up with crap everyday and yet I am still happy =/
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Paul200

« Reply #228 on: September 21, 2009, 22:43 »
I'm kinda depressed because I broke up with my bf, and now I think I like this guy who really likes me. =/

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 21, 2009, 22:44 »
and now I think I like this guy who really likes me. =/

You poor, poor thing. O.O

Paul200

« Reply #230 on: September 21, 2009, 22:46 »
But it isn't as easy as that. My ex still likes me, but it just didn't work out between us.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 21, 2009, 23:05 »
I want to play FFIX but I lost the game... and the discs are all scratched to death anyway. ;-;
So I annoy myself in silly ways. :\

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline DragonairSoul

• I'm all smiles and sunshine! -^-^- Lover of everything Chai tea, Dragonair, and Froslass! Kwee! ULTIMATE TWEWY FAN!!
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Drifblim. How I love you so~
    • View Profile
    • My DA. Have a look... If you'd like? ^^;
« Reply #232 on: September 21, 2009, 23:09 »
There's a mystery going on about someone special to me, but I don't know how to solve it. Or handle it. In any way possible. ><;;

And Webby doesn't PM me anymore. I have to harass him with one first. >>

"What's your problem with me? Is my ray of sunshine in your eyes, Grumpy?"

BTW, why don't you have a look at this? ;3

Offline Snagprophet

• Electric Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • Shocking
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 21, 2009, 23:30 »
I always feel I socially fail.

I need to see more people outside of College.

Offline Serefina_Pacific

• Thanks Zerrissen for the Staraptor!
  • Rex Fan
  • As close to a Stymphalian bird as it gets...
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 22, 2009, 01:42 »
Instead of working on my art project that really wasn't all that difficult, I have decided to post about my procrastination. Here I am...yet my sis will kick me off in twenty minutes anyway to work on hers... ;)

A half-blood of the eldest gods shall reach sixteen against all odds
And see the world in endless sleep
The Hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap A single choice to end his days
Olympus to preserve or raze

Offline kendall!

• internet hate machine
  • Name Rater Hater
  • idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 22, 2009, 02:11 »
The attitude towards love some people have around here is really bumming me out.

yeah, sorry that love isn't all rainbows, unicorns and butterflies for some people.

but anyway, not much for once!

homework is really getting on my nerves, school is bringing me down. and i hate how the guy i like doesn't even go to my school so i hardly see him.

but i'm seeing him this saturday, woo. i hope everything works out(:

in other words i'm hardly depressed now, just sort of annoyed at life occasionally :D
you're never gonna love me, so what's the use

Offline ~ Robzei ~

• WHAT! HOW RUDE! Dont you EVER call me a
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Robzei :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 22, 2009, 15:53 »
im normally always happy, but, i keep going through a time when i feel something, that maybe others feel, and this is what it is ....

so a few times a month i end up in my room, just lying there awake, and i just think to myself ... will anyone ever love me? you know, because i never get asked out by my type of people, but then i ask my self, what type am i even into? ive never had a proper relationship, and you just look in the mirror and think, will anyone ever fall for me? will i find the perfect person, or will they be snatched away, whether they be married or just not into me ....

you cant help wonder, how your going to meet the person you will spend the rest of your life with, a lot of the time im alone, i dont want that for the rest of my life, do i?

a spark is meant to happen when you meet the person who is meant to be your perfect partner, but does a spark even exist, is it not a fantasy that woman have created to make themselves feel better about a relationship? or could there be some unseen force that attracts one another.

i beleive u only find a person you like, then you spend the rest of your life with them, but i dont want a person who i just 'like'. i want someone who will make me happy, enjoy doing things i like doing, the perfect person, but am i expecting too much, will i ever find someone like that?

many people say they find love over the internet or speed dating, but how can love happen when your typing it into a computer which does not show emotions, or speek to a person for 2 minutes, it is something that has to happen in a long run, you cant suddenly say you love someone without knowing them, am i right?

now most people these days are dating someone, who they may have been with for a week, or even 3 month, but can they really see their love lasting or is it just surviving on facial attraction or making love, who knows, but what i do know is, what happens if your with this person, but you meet the perfect person for you, the person who you are destined to be with, are you meant to just pass them by and live your life with this person who will never compare to the person you really want to be with, or do you dump them, break their heart and go running after the one you want. it is a good thing to wait, to find the perfect person, so dont let your cravings get in the way, but what if you wait too long, you lose your confidence and lose faith in ever finding the right person.

maybe ill be alone all my life. maybe the right person will pass me tomorrow, who knows. but its ever so confusing, this word love, does it ever happen?

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick
« Reply #237 on: September 22, 2009, 16:02 »
maybe ill be alone all my life. maybe the right person will pass me tomorrow, who knows. but its ever so confusing, this word love, does it ever happen?

Ok I am going to be horrendously off-topic here, as I need to give you a virtual hug.

I thought exactly the same when I was your age, everyone around me was dating and there was me left in the lurch. It took until I was 19 before I had my first boyfriend.

You are still so young, and I know that this isn't much of a comfort but it will happen for you. You just need to try and rest easy and not dwell on it so much (which is tough, I know I would've written an identical post 3-4 years ago).

Try to be content in yourself and your lot, and somehow it'll work out :)

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #238 on: September 22, 2009, 16:07 »
idiot brother got suspended from school.

why can't he be more like me :v

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #239 on: September 22, 2009, 16:16 »

this damn place.again

orginal plan- go and cook something during today.
plan now- no like it, go up for tea, I DON'T EAT TWO MEALS A DAY.

the place teachs- Cooking- I can do that, the washing, I can that, ironing, Just throw it in the drawer, getting to place- yeah I can do that, how to fiance- well, I can do that.

no need for that place!
what should I make you ?