Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 339010 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #855 on: February 24, 2010, 17:10 »
A German guy who's been over in England for most of the past year and joined my year of 6th Form was in a really, really bad car accident near Cornwall on Friday; he's broken his back, is in a coma and is on a life support machine. Things aren't looking too good at all.

He's such a lovely, lovely person, and his host family had taken him down there for a short holiday so for this to happen is tragic D= His parents have come over from Germany and the staff at school are really upset and loads of people have been crying. He's one of the nicest people and really didn't deserve this =[
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #856 on: February 24, 2010, 17:24 »
Well, turns out i'm allergic to Palmolive and I could have aheart condition

joy~[/sarcasm]

Offline MarbleZone

• Die job death car?
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: February 24, 2010, 17:31 »
Well, turns out i'm allergic to Palmolive and I could have aheart condition

Is the latter related to the former?
"All lies and jest, still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #858 on: February 24, 2010, 17:33 »
My things feel a little trivial compared to what some of you guys are going through x.x

I'm annoyed becasue I've got this stupid cough that I've had since sunday and I keep having mad coughing fits in school and it hurts my throat and my belly >:
Also the snow is back >>

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: February 24, 2010, 17:58 »
My nan is in hospital .. My family just found out & She has been in all day. My step sisters knew but didn't bother to tell us -_-
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #860 on: February 24, 2010, 18:25 »
Is the latter related to the former?

no. former inherited from my dad, latter we dunno

Offline MarbleZone

• Die job death car?
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: February 24, 2010, 18:30 »
no. former inherited from my dad, latter we dunno

If it's okay with asking, what makes you think that you may have a heart condition?
"All lies and jest, still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: February 24, 2010, 21:12 »
i have feelings for a guy, and i'm not positive if its infatuation or love..

i like him for a hundred different reasons, but he's been a real jerk to my friends in the past [not so much now though] so my friends generally dislike him and hate his guts. and its not like he's a guy where he's too high on the social latter for me to have, so its like a guy i could get with a little bit of work, but i'm just ion such a mental dillema over it fghsfhfgbf D:

i tell myself to not like him, and i try to block him out of my mind, then he says something to me and the whole thing starts all over again..

My friend's just commited suicide after his ex did this morning...

...Don't really know what else to say...

dude, i'm so sorry. best wishes for you guys, and the families of both parties.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: February 25, 2010, 06:11 »
woe is me my freakin teeth hurt. insert rant about how i've had to go through so much since last june. i'm pretty much addicted to painkillers because of this and boohoo i'm just in so much pain.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

EMPIRE

« Reply #864 on: February 25, 2010, 20:54 »
I'ma moan k? I've had hardly any sleep this week, i've been grumpy and when I'm grumpy i'm selfish. The girl used to like probably hates me because I hardly talk to her anymore. It was her birthday today and i didn't say happy birthday to her, so apperantly she went into a strop. Everytime I'd walk past then her friends would sing happy birthday, I chose to ignore them and pretned I wasn't listning. Prehaps I should have said it but I didn't so blah.   

Offline Buttons The Plural™

• i like being vague as much as i like doing that other thing.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: February 27, 2010, 00:03 »
I had been sofa surfing for over a year now, I have just managed to find a youth hostel to stay for about two years that will move me on and for the first month it was all going pretty well. (I have only been here 2 months) But there are little things that are starting to get to me again and my flat mate is one of them. See we have to share a flat with one other person and we share a bathroom and kitchen, there is no living room. The bedrooms are large so that's ok.

About a month ago now I went away for a few days, I cleaned the kitchen and bathroom before I left so I could have somewhere clean to come back to, only on my return I found the place was a dump. Sauce all over the cooker, bits of food stuck in the oven,  HUGE stack of plates in the sink (I’m talking at least 20 plates, all the cups knives and forks.. the works.) the floor had sugar that I had bought spilled all over it and I had to buy another bag. And what’s more I found a load of pubic hair in the plug in the bathroom. She had left a load of used sanitary towels in the bin unwrapped and smelling.

When I got in I straightened out all my stuff and went to bed as it was very late and I had been up all weekend. Upon waking up I found a note on the filthy kitchen side saying that I needed to clean up as the kitchen was a mess and she didn’t want to come home to a dirty flat. I was fuming. I didn’t say anything and I would have actually cleaned it was it not for the fact I needed to go to college, I finished college at 5pm and needed to go to my aunts to pick up my glasses, she invited me to stay as she had a glass of wine and couldn’t drive. So I stayed and got back the next morning.

In our kitchen we each have out own cupboards, one for our cups and stuff another for food and we share a fridge. Now when I came home I found that my expensive non stick frying pan had been used and she had scraped at it with a metal something and loads of the non stick had been scratched off. I said nothing and bought a new one.

She complains to staff that I haven’t been cleaning the flat and I get a telling off. And ever since I have been cleaning up all her mess EVERY DAY just so people get off my case. When I cook something I usually clean it up really quickly before I eat, if not I do it straight after as I don’t like the smell of stale food.

Her boyfriend who is also living in the foyer has been staying in her room since I got here, there are rules against that but they do it anyway. So I am cleaning up after the –two- of them.

On top of the mess there is also the smell. She leaves uneaten food on the side, and smokes in her room. Now I am a non smoker and I hate the smell of it with a passion, I go to great lengths to keep myself clean and smelling nice and thankfully my Room smells good :)

There is also the noise. She plays Xbox with her friends with the volume turned right up, they yell and scream and this can go on till early hours of the morning and I have class starting at 8am sometimes. Not fun. She also plays music so loud I can feel the base line in my seat and hear the lyrics work for word; it’s like the music in the room with me. (Like right now as I am typing this) music usually goes off from between 11pm to 3 am.

((I also hear them fornicate… a lot))

She is constantly on my back about cleaning even though I make sure I do it and I can’t seem to just... get on with what I want to do without her having a go. I am a very avid artist, I used to paint quite a lot and this once I was cleaning out my pallets, I just popped into my room to get my water jar as I had forgotten to bring it out and she started having a go at me because I got paint in the sink. I did, however, point out to her that there were also beans and noodles in the sink and washed my paint away, leaving her noodles and beans. I was gone for less then 10 seconds while getting that water jar

I actually feel a little better after all that… sorry its long O.O

Now I keep all my food, cups, plates, glasses and my frying pan in my room. And I am still cleaning up her stuff.

If anyone has a non violent way I was deal with this… <3

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: February 27, 2010, 21:31 »
School .. I got test's in 4 weeks .. and I am going to fail all of them D=

Love .. It just getting annoying and stupid :/

Family .. My mum and me fight everyday now ... And now I am even moving out with are lodger to live with him because it has got that bad .. And she will not let me do anything .. and is treating me like crap.

Mates .. two people are being jerks to my best mate .. and I am sick of it .. It isn't nice for her and she doesn't need it at the moment.

Birthdays .. it my mums tomorrow .. And Cos she wont let me out of the house I couldn't get her anything ... Charlie and are lodger and her best mate are planning a party for her .. But last time I did a party with out prezzies I got hit .. and shouted at for being selfish .. So if she accepts this party it show anything I do she hates ..
Then it my birthday in a week or so .. I cant even be bother to remember now .. I have no Idea what I want .. And What I am doing ...

So all of it making me feel like crap -_-
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: February 27, 2010, 21:33 »
I can't find my cat.
Yeah it's a stupid reason to be sad, but I usually see him once a day, even if it's when I'm letting the dog out and he's sitting in the garden or something, he's always there, but I haven't seen him since Wednesday. Since it's now, you know, Saturday night, I'm starting to become worried to the point that I'm almost in tears because really, as selfish as it sounds, I've already lost one family member this month, and I'm in no way prepared to lose another. I'm just scared someone's taken him somewhere, or the local thugs have got ahold of him and decided that they're suddenly into torturing animals... I just really need to see him even if it's just a glance, just to know he's still around... ._.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Buttons The Plural™

• i like being vague as much as i like doing that other thing.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: February 27, 2010, 23:46 »
today i spat in my flat mates milk and shook it up.

Paul200

« Reply #869 on: February 27, 2010, 23:53 »
A light bulb just exploded over my head and my neck is all cut. :/