Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340389 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #885 on: March 04, 2010, 17:59 »
Little things at the moment. Post attempt number 2. I clicked randomly so I could use the mouse scroll wheel, and I just happened the click on the advert at the side so my whole post has gone >> Can't really be bothered to put effort in again. Although this post will be more ranty than the last one because now I'm in a worse mood.

Long story short, sixthformers can't park on school grounds anymore. We have to find parking elsewhere, and there is nowhere, apart from the main road and outside locals' houses. We have been told we can use the Co-op car park, but it is a good uphill 20-30 minute walk from there to school, so it defeats the point of driving in anyway. I'm also not so sure how these negotiations have worked (you can only park for 2 hours, but apparently we can stay as long as we like), and I don't really want my car clamped.

Also, someone hit my car in the school car park today. Really typical that this happens on the last day I use this car park for a while. They have scraped all down the passenger door, and also my left wing mirror. So careless, especially as the parking space next to me was actually massive (gravelled area, so no actual bays). I also don't know who did it because it happened when I was in a lesson, and there was no car there when I got back and saw the damage. I'm pretty annoyed really, because I don't really have the time or money to sort it, so I'll just have to live with it. I just hate how I'm really careful about things, and other people just don't care in the slightest. They could at least have left a note or something. I will be looking for green paint on people's bumpers tomorrow.

Then there's the whole sixthform thing about us not getting any resources or anywhere to study, but I will go on forever if I talk about it.

And my cat is really annoying sometimes, but I feel bad for telling him off. And then he just attacks me anyway. Argh.

And I hate Student Finance already. And applying to uni. And accommodation. I can't decide where to go/live/etc >>

Basically most things relating to my education or parking/my car are a bit arghhh atm xP

Offline Dragonpika

• Call me Kay~
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • blub!
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: March 04, 2010, 21:35 »
^ Do you use Firefox, Emma? If so, there's a wonderful little add-on called Lazarus which saves whatever you put into text boxes (: saves me a lot of the same anger haha.

the rest sucks though :C I know what you mean, uni application stuff is mega baffling D:

A2 january results in a week are freaking terrifying me.. I don't want them ;; plus friends being hypocrites and the fact that I simply cannot do this damned maths question, none of which is helping on a day where my self-esteem was pretty low anyway. Rarrgh.

wake up, kids
    we've got the dreamers disease

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #887 on: March 04, 2010, 22:03 »
^ I use IE but also have Firefox, and that sounds like a good idea. Thanks =]

Oh no, I forgot about A2 results next week =/ I don't want mine either, as I don't think they're going to be very good.

Offline Zy

• Ice and Lightning
  • Sentret Fan
  • Time for a true display of skill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: March 05, 2010, 00:13 »
I should be going to sleep but the IRC conversations I'm watching are too hilarious.
| | | |

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: March 05, 2010, 19:34 »
AS results next week D= I really, really don't want to see how badly I've done. I've got my Theory test resit on the same day, so if I've done badly in the tests then I'll end up failing my theory again too, and I really can't afford to to that...

Also Chem ISA results on Monday, which I'm also dreading =[

Alsoalso the memorial today for someone in my year who died last week was really, really upsetting as there was a poem read out that was read out at nan's funeral on wednesday =[
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: March 05, 2010, 21:20 »
Failing my course.
Best (and only close) friend leaving for new job in a few months.
Heating is off because the weather was improving but it is a cold night and I miss my radiator being warm.
The bad times several members here have been through by the look of some of the posts I've seen in this topic over the last few weeks.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: March 06, 2010, 13:39 »
Mum and dad are arguing.

Again.

._.

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: March 06, 2010, 16:24 »
I am getting kick out of the house sometime next week .. I sort of want to go .. But I wanted to go after my birthday so I can spend it at home .. but nope I cant -_-

Its was the first time I was aloud of the house today and My mate couldnt meet up with me cos of her parents .. Which sucked :(

Mum and me were getting on pretty well until she told me I broke my guitar .. I only got it for christmas .. I was getting guitar lesson soon .. and itwas the only good thing I had left .. But no it bloody broke ... So that annoyed the hell outta me.

My brother is a nob jockey :/ ... His mate is so kind to me .. But nope my brother acts like a jerk ¬_¬

I found out that no one had got me anything for my birthday at all .. Nothing .. And I really just want books (Book worm I know .. if you ask me 2 years ago if I wanted a book I would of laughed -_-)

So yeahh .. .kinda annoying and depressing :/
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #893 on: March 06, 2010, 17:14 »

I can not think of a boy's name for my baby if it is a boy..Please help me nedd suggetions please..
what should I make you ?

Offline Cecily and Pikachu

• Life is strange, but I make it work. THANK YOU to aer_dingus for my avvie!
  • Joeno Fan
  • "You can't poison him either!".....Curses!
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: March 06, 2010, 20:41 »
I can not think of a boy's name for my baby if it is a boy..Please help me nedd suggetions please..
Congrats and good luck! =]
How about... Zak!
Call me strange, but if everyone was normal how BORING would the world be?

saillith

« Reply #895 on: March 06, 2010, 23:37 »
Ehh...

I just watched Johnny Got His Gun.

..Yer.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #896 on: March 06, 2010, 23:39 »
my router not working :(
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick
« Reply #897 on: March 07, 2010, 14:03 »
I have modular exams in 8-9 days and I feel I know so little of the material

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: March 07, 2010, 14:41 »
Work, work, endless work. :(

I can not think of a boy's name for my baby if it is a boy..Please help me need suggestions please..
Arthur? Its a name that's making a come back. Or William, Richard?

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: March 07, 2010, 18:57 »
I wish I was dead. And thinking that makes me so depressed.

I want to move out now.
I don't want my birthday to come.
I hate my mum.
I just found out my nan has cancer and is going to die.
Pompeii - Bastille <3