Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 339871 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PiPlUp_94

Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #930 on: March 15, 2010, 17:47 »
Music teacher is being a moany little because me and Ryan can't do our group work. If you gave us more time during class, then yeah we would be up to standard but noooo >> Our preformance is tommorow x.x
Also exams are slooowly creeping up pass yay! not pfft

Paul200

« Reply #931 on: March 15, 2010, 17:53 »
It's Monday. Tomorrow I have to go collecting for something, which I hate doing 'cause it's like, begging. D: People in general are annoying me, and I don't even know why. My maths teacher is so boring, I can't learn with her. /: That felt good. Dx

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: March 16, 2010, 20:31 »
may have a crush on one of my friends even though i don't know her irl. it's gotten to the point where i crave her presence. seeing as she's gone atm, i'm kinda down in the dumps. i don't get it, i rip on internet relationships all the time and now i'm totally boning over this girl from the internet? what the hell is this? i'm stupid.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 20:33 by Sylar »

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Neon Nocturnal

• Just Lurkin'
  • 1337 Donator
  • Joeno Fan
  • Lurkin' a lurkin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: March 16, 2010, 20:33 »
Rant.
Hm, I feel ill atm too. T_T

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: March 16, 2010, 20:58 »
/hugs leon ♥♥♥

also adding to the above
just in case anyone is wondering, i'm not actually bi or lesbian or whatever, so that's what's getting at me. i'm so highschool crushing on this girl who might i add lives in america, meaning the timezones are so messed up that i've actually altered my already horrible sleeping pattern just to talk to her for at most, 3 hours, so i feel like an obsessive. i also... can't stand the idea of internet relationships to the point where i swore off even considering them, so what's with this sudden development that's getting me so mixed up that i'm not confused or anything, i've always said i'd happily do anything with a girl, but jesus christ i didn't think that meant considering an internet relationship with one. dammit this is just... the worst. i've thought too far into this stupid phase. i'm never gonna ask her anything, so why am i plagued with so much thought about it? and then, why is it only now, on my umpteenth crush, such a big deal to me? am i just compensating for the fact that i didn't cry after my gran died? still mourning over the divorce that occured over 4 years ago? i don't know anymore, my mind's just overworking this stupid petty highschool drama and turning it into something more than it is and that's just making everything so much worse. i'll get over it, i just need to think about alot of stuff now.
/cool story

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Voltorb2005

• I need anger management! ARRRRRGGGHHH! *Breaks your computer in half*
  • Joeno Fan
  • Sooo.... Bored....
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: March 16, 2010, 23:19 »
well, my best mate's brother was found dead the other day - his body was pulled out of the river :( I just cant believe something like that has to happen to such a young person, and now my bezzie has lost his only brother :( I cant even begin to comprehend just how terrible he and his mum and feeling right now :( why did it have to happen to him? :(

Name: Charmander
I luv voltorbs!

Offline Mushroom

• PKMN.NET's Original Pirate Captain
  • Elite Four Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "Last Post On The Page" King
    • View Profile
    • My Music Review Site
« Reply #936 on: March 17, 2010, 12:58 »
well, my best mate's brother was found dead the other day - his body was pulled out of the river :( I just cant believe something like that has to happen to such a young person, and now my bezzie has lost his only brother :( I cant even begin to comprehend just how terrible he and his mum and feeling right now :( why did it have to happen to him? :(

Would that be Matthew Wilcox? If it is, one of my friends at Uni knew him too, sad news.

I guess I'm lucky at what's depressing me, my DS hinge broke when it fell out of my pocket, and I'm attempting to fix it with superglue

Offline tomkang

• i would come up with a title but im too lazy
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm No#405. Luxray
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: March 17, 2010, 13:11 »
Pokémon Heart Gold isn't out yet in UK =(
Thanks to Psychic Fire for this! :)

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #938 on: March 17, 2010, 15:58 »

my family only care about my sister and her kids. I saw my gran in town she asked "How is ethan and elloitt" and nothing about Holly.

God when my sister was pregent with her kids it is all they talked about..Now I am no nothing...I HATE my family.
what should I make you ?

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: March 17, 2010, 17:07 »
Meh .. I felt like crap today .. yet I had to go school -_- I had to go if I want to go to this club on saturday... Fitttt boy are there <3 ;) Hehe

Anyways ... me and ma mum thought I just had a bad back problem but then we found out it was a rash and its moved on my chest and now my face. My cheeks and nose and the rest of it is spotty And red. It is not normal at all. I am going doctors tomorrow but I am going clubbing on saturday and if my face has gotten worse I will scream. I can't take it :(
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline Mushroom

• PKMN.NET's Original Pirate Captain
  • Elite Four Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "Last Post On The Page" King
    • View Profile
    • My Music Review Site
« Reply #940 on: March 17, 2010, 20:07 »
The sheer amount of Woopers and Roselias in my way on Pearl right now. Go away, I need Bibarel and Krikitune, not you!

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: March 17, 2010, 20:15 »
mathsmathsmathsmaths

I got a D in the C1 mock we did on Monday. I've never gotten a D in my life before thenn D= I can't understand or apply any of it and with the amount of french homework I'm being given I don't have time to do extra Maths and I really can't afford to fail it and arghhhhhhhh

Also I was off ill yesterday but had to go in today despite feeling worse and then had to play badminton all afternoon eurgh.
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Webby2

« Reply #942 on: March 17, 2010, 20:19 »
^ Did you get your C1 results back last week? Or haven't you done it yet?

A lot of stuff is depressing me at the moment, too much to explain really. I'll write it up in a journal and post the link later or something.

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: March 17, 2010, 20:20 »
^ Haven't done it yet, we're doing it in June with C2, M1 & the Further Maths modules. That result was from a mock that everyone else seemed to find relatively easy D=
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Webby2

« Reply #944 on: March 17, 2010, 20:22 »
Ahh, fair enough then. I got one of the best marks in the mocks, yet one of the worst in the exam, so I wouldn't be too worried. Just try to revise it more, and don't get to lax with it otherwise there won't be improvement. I'm sure you'll be fine =]