Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 339843 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #960 on: March 26, 2010, 23:27 »
This film I just watched :'(    This little girl was 12 yet she acted like she was 30 because she had to grow up quickly. And .. it was just real sad because she dies and I cry easily in sad dramatic films :/ So yeah my eyes hurt now from crying to much -_- >.<
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline Voltorb2005

• I need anger management! ARRRRRGGGHHH! *Breaks your computer in half*
  • Joeno Fan
  • Sooo.... Bored....
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: March 26, 2010, 23:39 »
The fact that someone who I thought was my friend for months now invited everyone in our group to her party except for me :( it just depresses me coz i cant believe she's been so two faced all this time. And not only that, my best mate just told me that her and others in the group have beenn slagging me off behind my back. Seriously, every group of people I've made friends with so far at college all end up hating me, and all I do is be nice to them :( the only ones in the group that dont are the 4 people I've been mates with for a year now and know they genuinely like me.

Name: Charmander
I luv voltorbs!

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: March 26, 2010, 23:47 »
Wait there is something else. I can't stop crying.

My nan has cancer. And she wont fight it because she watched her husband go through the treatment and die, and her son (My step dad but my real dad to me :/). It the first time I have seen her is ages and she look so ill. I have been wanting to see her for ages but mum wouldn't let me see her because I was well behaved :/. She keeps saying she is going to die and I hate it ... It means another person I trust is leaving me. when I was 4 she broke her heel I looked after her. Made her food .. made sure she took the right pills ... even this weird thingy where you pressure the foot. I did it. everytime she was too ill to look after herself I looked after her .. When I saw her today and said hello she clung on to me. And Wouldnt let go (I didnt try to get her off me) She wanted me there for her. I stood there holding her hand and I couldn't help her, and I wanted to like I normally do which is really hurting me. my step sister was there and trying to get nan to look at her but nan wouldnt let go of me.. In the end hannah (Step sister) Pushed me out of the way. I gave my nan her present to and hannah hated it. To be honest it was really good. Thats why she hated it. And I made it. she aint my real nan. we have no blood tie. But she is one of the 3 family member I have left that I can trust. I am seeing her tomorrow but I am nervous. She said she wasnt going to make through the night. Which is a lie but it tells me she doesnt want to live. To be honest I understand why. To be with her family. Husband and son. But I don't think I can lose someone else in my life. It will hurt to much.
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Paul200

« Reply #963 on: March 26, 2010, 23:54 »
Wait there is something else. I can't stop crying.

My nan has cancer. And she wont fight it because she watched her husband go through the treatment and die, and her son (My step dad but my real dad to me :/). It the first time I have seen her is ages and she look so ill. I have been wanting to see her for ages but mum wouldn't let me see her because I was well behaved :/. She keeps saying she is going to die and I hate it ... It means another person I trust is leaving me. when I was 4 she broke her heel I looked after her. Made her food .. made sure she took the right pills ... even this weird thingy where you pressure the foot. I did it. everytime she was too ill to look after herself I looked after her .. When I saw her today and said hello she clung on to me. And Wouldnt let go (I didnt try to get her off me) She wanted me there for her. I stood there holding her hand and I couldn't help her, and I wanted to like I normally do which is really hurting me. my step sister was there and trying to get nan to look at her but nan wouldnt let go of me.. In the end hannah (Step sister) Pushed me out of the way. I gave my nan her present to and hannah hated it. To be honest it was really good. Thats why she hated it. And I made it. she aint my real nan. we have no blood tie. But she is one of the 3 family member I have left that I can trust. I am seeing her tomorrow but I am nervous. She said she wasnt going to make through the night. Which is a lie but it tells me she doesnt want to live. To be honest I understand why. To be with her family. Husband and son. But I don't think I can lose someone else in my life. It will hurt to much.

*Super hug of sheer Paulness*
/:
I'm SO sorry to hear, Livi. =[
I know what you're going through, and it's hard, but if you want to talk just pm me. (:

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: March 31, 2010, 16:36 »
i legit feel like using my school tie as a noose. i've never felt so horrible that suicide was the only option, but i can't stop reminding myself nobody would miss me. i just spent the last 20 minutes figuring out a way to make this work, telling myself that the computer chair has wheels so it'd move away quickly so there would be no turning back. i don't even know why i'm doing this, it's not even like i'm that upset right now. i'm just crying for the sake of it now that i've remembered how.

of course killing myself is the option i go for.
i don't even deserve to be alive right now, i'm not even living properly.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: March 31, 2010, 18:20 »
^ ... Please don't Jenny, Please.

SATS soon, a week after my birthday actually.

thanks gl <3

Offline -Cora-

• Joeno Fan
  • -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: March 31, 2010, 19:08 »
I have so many assignments for college that are due in soon.. ;¬;
I haven't even started some of them -.-;
I will do them all in half-term :]
*inactive*

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: March 31, 2010, 19:12 »
I just spent about an hour on HG and then my DS battery died without warning. No saving in that period.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: March 31, 2010, 21:28 »
I have a total of three and a half days to become competent in something that the other students had 11-15 days to do. It is simply bad luck with timetables but even in the 3.5 days I have I won't get much practice because the other machine is broken so all the work is being done on this one and the staff don't have time for a student.

It has been recommended that I quit or come back in my holiday for something I have no power over. Three years of my life lost for nothing then? I lost all my friends coming to uni and I have debt despite living with no heating, never breaking my £10 of shopping a week and only having three nights out a year and even then I come home early.

I have a 3000 word report due at work tomorrow and it must be thoroughly researched, referenced and in line with hospital protocols. At other hospitals they only have to do 900 words and it is just a general report. The entire thing is pass or fail with no score so making it so overly difficult serves no purpose. It doesn't even teach us anything.

Offline Ten Silver Spoons

• call me mizz or molly~
  • Joeno Fan
  • badum tsh.
    • View Profile
    • Click 'em :D
« Reply #969 on: April 02, 2010, 13:38 »
 i just slept from 9pm to 1pm and i'm STILL TIRED. gah.

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: April 02, 2010, 14:06 »
I've got homework due in on the day we come back... :c
Only two pieces, but one's keeping a weather DIARY.

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Charlie The Umbreon

« Reply #971 on: April 02, 2010, 14:07 »
school is just.. argh, so horrible.

everyday, no matter what i do I'm being called names like wet dog, dirt, and more.. inappropriate names that i shall not say. :s and i usually just ignore it and hope they stop, but they never do. but yesterday, the boys pushed it too far. as i walked up this aisle thing to go to form, as they were waiting as well one of them pushed me as i went past, calling me a disgusting dog and making me drop my journal. as soon as picked it up, i slapped him as hard as i could. all of the boys just looked at me as if i had gone mental, and i just walked away filled with rage. later, some of the popular people from my year was asking why i was being harsh, and i was thinking, oh, I'm the harsh one. sureeee.

anyway I'm in big trouble with my HoY now. :/

and my ear hurts. Dx

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: April 02, 2010, 15:00 »
My brother is a douchebag.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: April 04, 2010, 18:47 »
^ ... Please don't Jenny, Please.

i wouldn't, i'm too much of a wimp
sorry for worrying you, i didn't think anyone would actually read that post... oops :x

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: April 04, 2010, 21:22 »
^ If you stood up for what you think is right, like you always do, you're not a wimp. Seriously, I can't stand upto people, even when I was getting bullied so much it affected my schoolwork and home enjoyment.

thanks gl <3