Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340452 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kendall!

• internet hate machine
  • Name Rater Hater
  • idk
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1065 on: May 06, 2010, 22:40 »
i've been so irritable lately. my hatred for that copy-cat "best friend" i made a topic about has risen soooo high i can't even stand to hear her voice. i'm trying so hard to NICELY shove her out of my life. i don't want to have to explain anything to her; it's all so fickle and bitter... she'd never understand, so it's better we just "drift apart" and leave it at that. but it's so hard...

above that, i'm having major confidence issues... i don't know why... i don't ever feel like i look "good" anymore. i'm not conceited but i have my moments where i know i look my personal best. too bad i rarely have those anymore. it puts me in a slump.

i feel so aimless, randomly... for no reason.
you're never gonna love me, so what's the use

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: May 08, 2010, 23:56 »
i just got ditched by 3 of my friends because i refused to stop talking to one of my other friends.
and yeah they just told me to go f myself b/c i 'have better friends now'

everyone's leaving me.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Paul200

« Reply #1067 on: May 09, 2010, 00:00 »
My cousin has cancer.

EMPIRE

« Reply #1068 on: May 09, 2010, 13:51 »
My internet is still unbelievably slow (it takes about 5 minutes to load a 2 minute video on youtube) and I have no idea why! I know for a fact its not my computer because within the time its been that slow I've had a new laptop and the internet is still slow. I think it might be the modem, if it is I cant buy a new one for a good while. Nor can the perants. Alas I must slouch on the Bethlehem with this slow thing.

ginrei

« Reply #1069 on: May 09, 2010, 20:46 »
I am seriously reevaluating my friendships with certain people, which is strangely liberating as well as a bit depressing.

Offline Ten Silver Spoons

• call me mizz or molly~
  • Joeno Fan
  • badum tsh.
    • View Profile
    • Click 'em :D
« Reply #1070 on: May 09, 2010, 22:37 »
well i'm not depressed, i'm disgusted. why? just found a completely squished, flattened fly on my laptop. ew ew ew.

Paul200

« Reply #1071 on: May 09, 2010, 23:03 »
This guy in my class, who I don't really talk to, keeps talking to me on facebook. Like, if I'm having a conersation with some friends on it, he'll just randomly start commenting. /:
It got to the stage where I actually couldn't post anything, like a status or social interview without him commenting.
So I deleted him.
And now he keeps mentioning me in his status updates.

Oh, and he barely talks to me in school.

Idk if that makes him some sort of stalker person, but yeah.. /:

Offline Basskat

• Mulholland Fan
  • I make good vibration with bass!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: May 09, 2010, 23:42 »
Dream Theater have a strange knack of writing songs with appropriate titles :/

In The Presence Of Enemies... I feel like I am, very much so...

I know that I've only been single for a few weeks, but I think I'm already falling for her best friend. This is messy. No one can know we even talk as much as we do, (which is practically all day, every day for the past week) because my ex is pretty damn friend-jealous. Growing up? Yeah she needs to do some. This best friend has a bf, who she's fought so hard to get back over the past couple of weeks, because (and this is the inside scoop, kids) the person my ex fell in love with (and thus forcing me to leave her) is in love with the best friend, and no one knew how to deal with any of it. So. My ex loves this middle guy, who loves her best friend, who already has a bf, but I'm falling for her as well. There are more complications. Me and the best friend have been... intimate, over the past week or so. Aha a giant bleeding mess it is.
Meh, comparing proper musical careers to the X Factor is like comparing a relationship to a date rape.

Simples *Squeak*

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #1073 on: May 10, 2010, 00:36 »
My ulcers hurt =[

And 3 hours of revision earlier taught me how to write "he died" in hieroglyphs. What do I waste my time on?!
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #1074 on: May 10, 2010, 16:56 »
My friend Alex. She's being really strange right now between me and my friend Becky. We went a wander today and Alex decided to stay by the river and not walk with me and becky. After we went back, she hardly said anything. We started speaking again but then when becky and me wanted to go to this park, she stayed in the same spot. I turn round and motion her to come with us. She shakes her head walks off.

I'd appriciate it if she actually told us what was up, we're supposed to be her friends? She needs to stop getting on at us for hanging around with other people. God she's annoying me ><

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: May 10, 2010, 17:30 »
I cannot do Mechanics at all and my exam is in two weeks and ARGHHH

Also I'm going to totally get lost at UWE for the C2 revision day on thursday D=
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Webby2

« Reply #1076 on: May 10, 2010, 18:48 »

I got 25% on my Core 2 mock exam and I've got the whole Maths department moaning at me (especially the head of Maths) because I'm not reaching my potential; I feel your pain. I might have to do two days after school so I can get a decent mark.

I've got a PE moderation on Wednesday and I need to revise so hard to get what I should do. I've got a lot of pressure to do well and it's hard to deal with; usually I thrive under pressure but this time it's different. It feels like everything is being piled on me =/.

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: May 10, 2010, 21:18 »

Also I'm going to totally get lost at UWE for the C2 revision day on thursday D=
Me saying I've nearly completed my mechanics won't help then?

Well I shouldn't be depressed, seeing as my brother is home now after being in hospital for 4 days, but I find myself depressed because my mate collapsed in college and I've not heard anything since =/ He was still unconcious, and stopped breathing for about a minute, maybe 2.
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

EMPIRE

« Reply #1078 on: May 10, 2010, 22:32 »
College work is proper getting on top of me now and I have hardly anytime left to do it. Plus I've got hardly any energy do to them.

ginrei

« Reply #1079 on: May 10, 2010, 22:36 »
College work is proper getting on top of me now and I have hardly anytime left to do it. Plus I've got hardly any energy do to them.

Seconding this! Perhaps if I wasn't surrounded by drama on a daily basis at college I might actually get a bit of peace to do a bit D<