Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340946 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1155 on: May 25, 2010, 01:25 »
keep gettin ditched. ain't like they don't have reason to. just hurts is all. love you only lasts a couple of minutes i guess.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: May 25, 2010, 11:56 »
My eyes feel like they're going to burst from behind and I have only tea bags and a loaf of bread left to eat.
My best friend never talks to me when she visits her bofriend and since they moved in together I haven't heard a peep, of course we won't lose touch but it might be rare we can talk regularly or for any length of time now.

Offline Mushroom

• PKMN.NET's Original Pirate Captain
  • Elite Four Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "Last Post On The Page" King
    • View Profile
    • My Music Review Site
« Reply #1157 on: May 25, 2010, 19:10 »
End of year exam on Friday for Film Studies.
End of year exam on Wednesday for English (Which is terrifying)

Both of which pale in comparison to the fact that Cougars just killed my horse on Red Dead Redemption. That horse had stood up to guns, getting bumped by trains and almost falling off cliffs, just to be blindsided by a cougar who pulled its legs out from under it.

Tempted to reload the last save, but that feels like cheating as that's the kind of random encounter I should expect from RDR

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: May 25, 2010, 21:12 »
not depressed.. really quite stressed. 
this is what i imagine high blood pressure to feel like, but as i don't have blood spurting from my eyes and ears, i'll assume it's just good old-fashioned stress. 

I would really, really, really like some quiet when i get home..

would like time without my sister and her gaggle of friends shrieking and playing loud music just across the hall [if the noise they make is that much louder than the noise in my headphones, something's amiss, surely?]..
it's not constant, as she will leave the house.. and come back later with more friends. more leaving and returning means more knocking at the door means more barking for the dogs.

would like time without the dogs barking every half hour, or our oldest dog [who insists on lying next to wherever i am] jumping up to bark and either being incredibly loud too close to my ear, or pulling the charge cable out of my laptop and thus causing it to freeze like the piece of crap it is.

i have felt like this.. every evening for the past.. i don't even know how long. But it's gotten worse this last month.. maybe because our oldest dog is getting more senile and imagines more things to bark at.. he's barking right now. when he's not doing that he's panting and standing in corners or under tables and knocking things over. probably deaf now, too.
Just me he sticks to like a tick: nobody else. I love him to bits but I really do want him to go away or shut up.

I just want.. a bubble of quiet.
I want everything loud to go away.
I want to be able to get home from work and not feel like banging my head against a wall.
I want people to actually close doors if they're not going to turn their precious music down-- which sounds like someone putting up shelves-- and not give me sarcasm and lip if I ask if they could.
I want quiet.
I want to sleep for a few weeks.
Or maybe just past eight o'clock on the weekends, or whenever it is that the barking starts.

plus i have to sort out some paperwork and things that i can't do until some other things get sent back to me or I have to apply for something first and get told that I've done it all wrong and phone up places which can put me on hold. usual fun things that i can't get my head around because i'm thick thick thick as a brick. 

at least the hot weather seems to be easing a bit. 

« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 21:17 by Halfwit »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: May 26, 2010, 00:06 »
Let's just say mates at the moment :/
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: May 27, 2010, 23:38 »
I have to do a research proposal by Monday night and I don't even have an idea yet.  :(

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1161 on: May 28, 2010, 09:21 »
i've officially left schol and on the last day all my friends were laughing talking about going for a frappe at tesco and i was standing there feeling so ditched. they always automatically think i'm in on it yet i don't know wth is going on!

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: May 28, 2010, 15:00 »
UWE's Drink the Bar Dry is happening so close I could throw my tea at the student union, everyone sounds so happy but my housemates are out, my friends have finished uni and gone home and now I just feel completely isolated. Oh well, next week I'll be home for the Summer although being alone in Kent isn't much of an improvement.

I make too many posts in this topic too.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #1163 on: May 28, 2010, 15:20 »
It's Kent. Being alone in it is epic regardless. I'm going back to Kent on Tuesday.

Which means leaving Wales behind for a bit whilst I go job hunting =[

I need money =[
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

EMPIRE

« Reply #1164 on: May 28, 2010, 15:33 »
Half term is upon us. No whilst I am happy about half term it just when we go back we'll only have two weeks left in college. I know I'll see two of my friends but I just know I wont see the one I'm most close too. I'm really going to miss her and I kinda want to tell her I like her before the end but I just can't see it happening.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: May 28, 2010, 19:16 »
The group Scavenger Hunt on Aywas is making me realise I don't fit in anywhere there. I can hardly force myself to join a team I don't think I'd feel comfortable being in, and all the teams I want to join have restrictions on them. It's another case of "Not a member of the site chat? You're not that important". :\

Edit:
And I miss IA, I've got loads I want to vent about and I don't feel comfortable doing that on Aywas... or here... :\
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 20:03 by Webby »

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: May 28, 2010, 20:42 »
^ sorry bb i'm really stuck for getting it back again ugh i feel so bad...

atm it's just... people being afraid to talk to me because they don't like their friends being upset at them when they do. they still talk to me but it always ends in some jealousy fueled pissing contest

also feel down about everything in general. so different from everyone at my day-job sort of thing. gives them an excuse to rip on me. most of the time it's because of the way i speak which is... hard to make out. my braces mess up my speech so everything i say is uttered with a lisp and i can't pronounce like 98% of my vocabulary. also making fun of my hair. what's wrong with my hair? i thought it was quite nice. my glasses aren't ugly either and it's not my fault i wear them nor is it my fault i have braces which mess up my speech...

i should stop talking then. until i get my teeth fixed i'll just keep silent. dwayne from little miss sunshine can do it, why can't i?

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: May 28, 2010, 20:52 »
^ sorry bb i'm really stuck for getting it back again ugh i feel so bad...

Nghhh I'm sorry I shouldn't have mentioned it, don't feel bad about it... I just feel like the internet is an exclusive club and I'm venting about it in the wrong way. x.x;

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: May 28, 2010, 20:54 »
I failed my Science exam today...

My brother wished I was dead when I was with him for only 5 minutes...

This boy I like dad is staying at mine .. But is going home next week .. Meaning I wont see the boy again siince he leaves school today :/

I have to get up at 6am and I love to lie in! Grr... Stupid work!
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: May 30, 2010, 02:48 »
just watched the last episode of heroes on bbc2 and truly died inside at the fact it said 'to be continued' at the end. ugh.

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ