Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340693 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ginrei

Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1440 on: August 15, 2010, 22:14 »
^ this is why god invented phoning in sick! :V

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: August 15, 2010, 22:32 »
^ hardly anyone is on on saturday and i kinda need the money... petrol is expensive nowadays =[
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1442 on: August 15, 2010, 22:35 »
I need to sleep, but I can't. (working through the night tommorow and tuesday. :( I wish I didn't say yes.
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #1443 on: August 15, 2010, 22:46 »
I'm only 2 days in with my working 5 days in a row and I'm just too tired =/ I spent the week in Turkey (where I only got like 5 hours sleep per night [if that] because I just could not sleep) and got home Friday morning. Worked Saturday and today, and then I'm also working tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday. Then it's A-level results day on Thursday so I'm going to be up early for that (if I can even get to sleep =[), then I'm getting up very early on Friday to go to Weymouth after having been out until about 4am the night before. And then I'm working Saturday and Sunday, and can finally chill on Monday (unless I'm working - I hope not). Whilst going out and going to Weymouth will be great, I need sleep! Also that's more of my choice to do that so I can't moan about it as much =P So so tired though, and haven't had a decent lie-in for a few weeks now.

And then it's time to get my A-level results on Thursday. No idea how I've done, and it could go any way really. I'm a bit worried as I really want to go to my chosen uni. Agh, I just want my results now so I can stop thinking about it!

Offline Ten Silver Spoons

• call me mizz or molly~
  • Joeno Fan
  • badum tsh.
    • View Profile
    • Click 'em :D
« Reply #1444 on: August 16, 2010, 19:21 »
 i think i just found a mole on my arm and i'm freaking out over. okay, it's probably nothing to worry about, but nhs quizzes telling me i should maybe get it checked out are reeeeally not helping. D:

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: August 16, 2010, 19:23 »
1 month and 2 days to go and I'm not ready. D:

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: August 16, 2010, 20:34 »
I spoke to my best friend for the first time in two years (Other than email.) But now I'm worried about her because she's getting bullied and stuff.

thanks gl <3

Offline q.c.™

• Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Hi, I'm Marcus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: August 16, 2010, 20:58 »
1 month and 2 days to go and I'm not ready. D:

until what exactly?

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: August 16, 2010, 21:03 »
Until I go to uni. I've been on a 30 hour a week work placement so that gives me almost no preparation time so all my preparations will begin 2 weeks before I actually go  D:

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline q.c.™

• Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Hi, I'm Marcus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: August 16, 2010, 21:05 »
^ what a coincidence I'm going to college (which is the same as Uni in USA) pretty soon.

But that sucks I'm depressed for you..

Tom™

« Reply #1450 on: August 17, 2010, 19:34 »
So my dad just got back from the doctor, and he needs surgery. His L-4 disc in his spine slipped and broke so all of the nuclei cell juice stuff spilled in his back. The doctor said in about 2 weeks he's getting surgery in his back and he won't be able to go to work for another 8 weeks at most. The bad thing about that is although he can work from home via phone conferences and remote desktop, he's an important person during a very important project his division is doing for the magazine side of his company and I just wish his back would magically heal and his job wouldn't be stressful due to working from home and inconsiderate douchebags that try to make him look bad (I'm looking at you, David!) in front of everyone and he could go back to living his life again!

DAMN YOU TIME AND YOUR DEPENDENCE ON OTHER PEOPLE AND IGNORANCE!

Offline Normandy

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: August 17, 2010, 19:39 »
Randomly,small children come in my house, eat my food, and leave.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1452 on: August 18, 2010, 04:52 »
I can't sleep 5 am and i'm still awake :(.
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Charlie The Umbreon

« Reply #1453 on: August 18, 2010, 10:28 »
my hoodie still hasn't come yet. D:

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #1454 on: August 18, 2010, 10:41 »
Can't get my overdraft extended until Sept 1st, which means I can't pay my rent for September. Because I don't have the money. Which means I'm scrounging off my family. Again. And second year hasn't even started.

Got a new credit card sent out because dad lost everything to do with the first one. The PIN's the same, but given that I don't actually know this PIN, I have to make yet a third trip to the bank in as many days to sort THAT out.

Been given the short straw and am now house sitting for my family and next door whilst they all go off camping together.

Not amused by the fact that my dad treats me like dirt, like I'm not even a part of this family, when the stepfamily get treated like royalty.

Hate that I take all this to heart, because I can't just shrug it off and get on with things.

There's literally no work going in Swansea at the moment, so finding a job to pay off my overdraft and survive next year is gonna be tricky.

Dad still hasn't bothered to fill in my student finance forms, so I'll be getting the basic amount again, which won't help me survive. After rent and bills, it leaves me about £600 across the year to feed myself, go out, whatever. At this rate, it's another year on my own.

My dog's sulking because apart from when johnny comes in at night, I'm the only person in the house, which means she doesn't get enough attention for her liking.

Oh. and I forgot my mother's anniversary =] Not that I pay much attention to her life anyway.

There's probably more.
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-