Author Topic: the belated clairefable birthday thred  (Read 1463 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
the belated clairefable birthday thred
« on: July 16, 2017, 22:21 »
i do wholeheartedly apologise that this is two days later than it should have been and you may hit me with a flyswatter or something for such a misdemeanour but everyone wish clairefable a belated happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! //threatening fist of steel to get u ragtag nerds to do it//

i hope you had a good day!!!

i was worried u had gone from us but i saw u in another topic but just a "oh hey bday" post wouldnt do so a seperate birthday topic was more of a better idea ANYWAY

hope u had a good day and let us know what u did even if it was sit on the sofa and eat garbage food. or if u would rather keep it private cos it was something weird like karate chopping n hammer arming short-dated bday cakes for some form of unusual Release thats ok too, anyway happy belated birthday!!!
           

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: the belated clairefable birthday thred
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 04:33 »
I'll get the flyswatter I'm not ragtag, but nerd i'll allow

Happy birthday Claire!
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 15:15 »
CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!!! IM GLAD YOU DROPPED IN AT LEAST ONCE!!!!!!! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! i hold the day we awkwardly met at the big w close to my heart and im sending you positive vibes for the future.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

MonsterMon64

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 20:56 »
Hope your special day was swell, and that you're doing well besides!

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 22:38 »
Happy birthday Claire, hope it was a good 'un 🎉 🎉

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 22:41 »
Aw and here I was thinking no one remembered me anymore ;w; You guys are the best.

And yes I did have a super special awesome birthday which mostly involved eating loads and drinking way too much and getting a two day hangover because I'm bloody ancient.

I've been pretty much non existent online recently but trying to be more active cuz I miss everyone D:

CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!!! IM GLAD YOU DROPPED IN AT LEAST ONCE!!!!!!! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! i hold the day we awkwardly met at the big w close to my heart and im sending you positive vibes for the future.

omg yes wow how even long ago was that anyway??? infact I don't even want to think about that because I'll just feel even older.

(And beth how did you even know it was my birthday you diabolical)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 22:45 by Clairefable »

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2017, 16:40 »
And yes I did have a super special awesome birthday which mostly involved eating loads and drinking way too much and getting a two day hangover because I'm bloody ancient.

sounds like a good birthday to me!!!!!! i luv that gettin older means u can have ur birthday any way u want and if you wanna eat 999 packs of ready salted crisps while everyone goes "dont do this u will hella barf" or w/e then you can cos the best bits of gettin old is doing what u want. like staying up late and havin ur own front door key.

i am glad u had a good bday and i think a 2 day hangover just proves it was a good one!!! 

(And beth how did you even know it was my birthday you diabolical)

i think u mentioned it a year or two back (and after i fudged it up and was mega embarassed as result, a rushed bday message about cracking steven stones rocky nutsack open with a hammer to reveal amethyst geodes or something, some abstract metaphor for presents. i can only hope that the thing where tumblr randomly eats sent asks ate that one)

so i put it down as a reminder in my calender on me phone to recur yearly so i could Try Better Next Year and luckily it came up intact ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ (cos unfortch my actual brain is a sieve these days)