Author Topic: [P][Sf][Fu]Get Out Alive (Warning: Will contain a LOT of violence)[J]  (Read 28428 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
((that's fine. Thanks for letting us know. What do you intend to happen for this scene? We'll try to pull it off [as long as it isn't the brutal murder of our chars]))

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
((Ask and we shall do. As long as we all escape alive))

Keira did not attempt to answer, so Ryu filled in the missing information. "Hypnosis goes into the mind of the target and tries to put them to sleep. However, since this Del character seems to be strong willed, that would be unlikely. It would cause a little distraction at best, but he's not even budging. So, you have any ideas of how to amplify the power of this. Or would you rather take your chances on the battlefield?" Ryu said. "Hang on a second."

The lucario charges out and shoves another close combat into Del's face.

"Sorry about that." said Ryu.

If the charizard has no ideas, should I?
It may be our only option. Just don't go too far.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
As Jaime and Dana were shfiting from their hiding spot in the brush to where the rest of their non-fighting allies were, Dana's ears couldn't help but prick up when she heard Keira mention Sunny was unconscious. She whipped her head over, "What? Lil sparkplug blacked out? Where?!"
Not waiting for an answer, the Ninetales sniffed at the air, finally picking up hint of her Heliolisk friend within a fallen log. Stomping over, Dana bowed onto her front legs and shoved her snout in, spying the electric reptile, unconscious. With an involuntary whine she swished her tails in stress, "Hold on, kid!" She huffed to herself, before shoving her face in further, far enough to grab hold of Sunny's tail. With a less than graceful motion Dana hurled herself out, pulling the blacked-out younger Pokemon with her, "Gotcha!"
Gently, she placed Sunny on her back, hoping her warm body heat would lull the Heliolisk back to consciousness. She glanced over, spied Jaime smiling at her. "What?" She spat, "I like the kid. Didn't want anyone to forget about her in there."
"I know," Jaime replied, "I just think it's cute!" the Ninetales wasn't the most caring Pokemon, and seeing her so protective was amusing.
Dana snorted, turned her attention back to the ongoing battle, "Cripes, Del's still going at it?" She pawed the ground a little, just a bit nervous, "Hope someone puts him back out of his misery soon, tch."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 19:52 by Danatales »

Offline OpalRhea

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
"...well for starters, if you're trying to hypnotise someone, you don't want to force it on them. If you want them to see or do something, you'd use what they expect or want to happen. ...and you want to convince them that it was their idea. Maybe in this situation, convince Del that letting us go so he can chase us down later, after he's regained his strength, and we're footsore and weary, so less able to fight back. That could give whoever teleported him here the chance to talk some sense into him." Reiru said, feeling dizzy and ill. She figured that she was badly wounded, and that she needed to rest to recover from it.
...but... It's not fair of me to expect them to carry me. Which if i sleep, they'll have to...
 Reiru forced herself into a sitting position, grimacing in pain, and feeling the world spin slightly. "don't know how much use I'll be for a while. I'm kinda... Feeling urcky."

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
((Dana, Sunny evolved))

"Alright, our main idea was to just distract him long enough to land a few good attacks. That's even better." Ryu said.

I heard it. Let's try it. Keira sent the thought to Ryu.

In Del's mind, she thought over to Del and sent this message, You really should put your plan to let us escape into action. The more we go on, the more tired we become. Meanwhile, you can just teleport to us and finish us off! That's a great idea! Let's try it!

Ryu looks over to Dana dragging Sunny out of the log. "Well then, this isn't going well." he said under his breath.

Wolstenholme

Sunny's bout of unconsciousness caused her to have flashbacks, she thought it weird as in her usual sleep she found herself dreaming about outcomes for the future.

"Good night, sweet." The voice and the quote Sunny knew off by heart. Her mother. She sounded so calm as she kissed Sunny good night and covered Sunny's hidden bed, the one that would keep out Doomsday Pokemon. Sunny thought this night to be no different from the others. She dreamt, as usual, about  what she would do the next day.
When she woke up, ready to play and ready to learn, she uncovered her hiding place  and walked to the place that her parents slept. They weren't there, the area looked disheveled and there was spots of blood and mud and paw prints everywhere. Someone who looked like her father but more disheveled and more... Rotten... Stood there. Her Uncle Ra. "Sunny" He said, slimily. "Your parents have... Ahh....disappeared." He grinned baring teeth that were stained red.
Sunny screamed and ran. She ran for as long as she could and then hid in a thicket of trees.

Then Sunny had brief memories of the year that she had spent alone, living for herself.
Then the short couple of weeks she had spent quietly in the company of Del's group and everything that had happened after they had left the HQ.

Suddenly it all stopped, she experienced the same rush of emotion that she had before she fainted but she couldn't at all remember why. She felt her legs moving and a sense of warm. She came around and slowly opened her eyes to see the sky. She was lying on her back.
"Dana?... Jaime?..." She murmured.

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
I sit back into the grass, thinking about what to do next.
Suddenly, a wave of thoughts and emotions crashes over my head. I black out.
I see myself as a 10-year-old Tyrogue. I see my parents. My father is injecting himself with who-knows-what. My mother is hiding behind the sofa.
My father turns to me with wild eyes and slashes me down the cheek. I fall back, crying.
He turns to do it again. His eyes are crazy and unfocused. Before he can rake me down the other cheek, my mother jumps out from behind the sofa and kicks him in the face. He crashes back into a pictureframe. My mother beats him ruthlessly in between the eyes. He winces.
She turns, brushing blood off her hands, when my dad jumps up and kicks her in the head. She falls into a coffee table.
He readies a punch, but she blocks it with a Psychic. It hits my father in the eye, leaving a bloody crater in his face. I shield my eyes.
My mother stands up again and grabs an axe. My father gets a fist ready.
In a flash of combat, both my parents drop to the floor. My mom's corpse is lying on the ground with her neck obviously broken, and my dad is lying in the splintered remains of a rocking chair, a bloody axe through his leg.
I start crying. When I open my eyes again, I'm a Hitmonlee, sitting in an old apartment with my friends.
Kim, the Minun, is eating out of a bowl of microwave popcorn. Max, the Scrafty, is trying to eat popcorn too.
Kim playfully dumps the bowl over his head. Ron the Venusaur laughs, and so do I.
Suddenly, Kim screams and falls onto the floor, revealing a hole in the chair she was sitting in. Out of it pops a D-day Oshawott. It shrieks and bares its teeth. Kim stands up with her eyes glazed and her mouth gaping.
Ron tries a Razor Leaf on them. It slashes Kim's ears off, which she doesn't notice.
Max kicks the Oshawott in the head, but his foot lands in the Oshawott's mouth.
The savage otter tears his foot off and gnaws it. He screams in pain and falls backwards into the bowl of popcorn.
A hideous infection begins creeping up Max's leg. It spreads across his body, changing his face from a picture of horror to a glazed-over zombie. He tries to stand up, the bowl of popcorn still draped over his head. I scream and run, leaving Ron to die. The Oshawott blocks me. I kick it right in the chest, flinging it down the stairs.
I hear a scream behind me. I turn around. Ron is being mauled by Kim and Max, or at least what's left of them
I push past them and break out of a window.

I snap back into consciousness.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
((That seems cliche, hitmonchu. No offense))

I must keep Keira safe while she tries to convince Del to let us go. Ryu thought. Suddenly, the flower on said vulpix's ear was turning slightly gray.

I....can't hold this much longer.
Don't push yourself. We'll need you more than ever.

A shadow ball veers towards the two. Ryu saw it one second too late. It hits Keira head on. She flies back and hits the ground.

I've.....lost contact.

Keira has injured by the hit, but it was a major blow to Ryu, who was extremely pissed before. "That was a low blow you arceus-damned ghost!" Ryu yelled. "If you're going to fight like that, beating you honorably is above you." The lucario uses his anger and infuses it into a dark pulse right at Del's head.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 01:13 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline OpalRhea

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Seeing Keira hit, the tidal wave of rage overwhelmed Reiru. But this time she forced it down. Her priority was Keira. The pain, debilating at first, became nothing but a dull sensation in the face of the fire she could feel in her veins. Taking a small portion of her rage, Reiru channelled it into a flamethrower. For a moment, the flames were red and orange, then there was a 'whoosh' sound, and they were white and blue. Instead of aiming at Del, where she might risk hitting Ryu, she turned it on Keira, hoping that the little fox had strong enough Flash Fire.
come on kid. Absorb it, grow stronger. I'm giving you my strength in the only way i can. Use it well...[/]

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
((BTW, Keira being hit and flying back is comparable to when one of the characters dying in FE: Awakening. But thank arceus she's alive! ;)))

When Keira flew back, a thought came to her. This is happening way too often. I need some sort of self-defense. She hit the ground, knocked unconscious for a moment.

Ryu, don't lose control

Ryu heard the thought, but ignores it. Ryu's eyes glow red, the pain of his past ignites his rage like oil lit on fire.

I'LL END HIM!

Keira woke up in the midst of a blue and white flame, her strength returning quickly. It's too late! The fox stood up quickly. Keira! Stand back! I can't control myself! The fox got out of the way. You're gonna burn yourself out! I have to! It's the only way to stop myself! I'm sorry, I can't control myself!But Ry-There's no other way. I have to concentrate on Del! Remember the last time you tried to stop it?

Keira's mind flashes back.

They were near a river, with Keira's parents. Something attacked one of the ninetales'. A swarm of some pokemon, water types. They fought dirty. This ticked Ryu off and he lost his temper. The lucario went into a state of pure rage. Keira tried to stop him, and consumed by pure rage, Ryu knocked her aside with a powerful blow. Nothing was safe from his rage. No one.

Keira snaps back to reality.

Alright.

Offline OpalRhea

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
((have to say i'm glad for all the fire types. I don't want to see Keira die [or anyone else but i've gotten attached to Keira so]. Now i do have something in mind, but considering Ryu's berserker rage...))

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
((Yeah, considering he's like an op wolverine, there's gotta be someone there to either make sure Keira's safe, or to reign him in. However, it's only because Del went after her. Del's betrayal, combined with the fact that he blatantly attacked her sent Ryu over the edge. He'll burn out soon, as soon as Del falls, or someone somehow snaps him out of it.))

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
 Slash watched Keira get flung backwards. He looked at the others fighting Del, and determined that he was the weakest link. Both could go Mega, and Slash didn't have too many advantages to Del, compared to Ryu. He ran back wordlessly, knowing that the other two would be able to handle whatever was coming. Reiru fired a flamethrower in her general direction, causing her to regain some strength. However, seeing that Del's insanity would drive him to a level that would make him hurt a kit, Slash wasn't taking any chances. He quickly grabbed Keira by the scruff, and plunked her behind a nearby bush.

"Keira, you're too close to the fray. We can't lose you, you're too young," he explained, knowing that Keira probably wouldn't like her space being violated. He feared Del's power, and hoped that Ryu's rage would just make him go away. I can't believe that traitor, Slash thought, seeding with rage himself.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
What am I doing?! I must stay in control! Focus.

A red light surrounds Ryu for a nanosecond, then turns blue. Then the light disappears quickly. Ryu was able to control his rage, and he got a handle on his emotions.

I must stay calm, fighting with blind rage is just destruction. No honor comes with anger.

The lucario looks up to see the ring target still there. He smirks. Ryu runs forward and throws a nasty right uppercut at Del, then a left hook, then a right jab, then a left cross. All that and some kicks were aimed at Del, but instead of rage, Ryu was calm enough to focus his anger into power. I'll make you regret that move.

Meanwhile, Keira was suddenly yanked to the side. Something in the bush tried to explain itself, but the fox couldn't pinpoint the voice. Then see saw the lights from Ryu.

He's controlled himself!

Keira felt a renewed sense of hope that with Ryu controlling his anger, and the strength from it, that should be enough to drive Del away.

Offline OpalRhea

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
As Ryu got a handle on his anger, the Greninja walked out of the rubble. He was hurt, but could still fight. Something consolidated in his hand, and he threw it at Del. "Get them outta here! I'll hold him. When you get to Santalune, a pokemon will stop you. Tell her 'the turtle couldn't save us'. She'll help you then. Go! Change this hell! Bring back the way the world should be! And most of all, stay alive! All of you!" he called out, and threw another water shuriken at Del.

Seeing this, Kalea grimaced sadly. She knew what the Greninja was doing. Closing her eyes, she forced all the excess energy down. She forced her heart rate to slow, forced her body to resume normal speed. She knew that the Greninja would give his own life to slow Del down, weaken him more, and she didn't intend to let that go to waste. "Lucario, come on! We're keeping moving. We've gotta get outta here. He's giving us a chance. Let's not waste it!" She said. She knew that she sounded heartless, but she had a sneaking suspicion that she could see a bite mark on the Greninja. He was fighting off the infection by force of will, and trying to die as himself, rather than a monster.  She wasn't going to deny him that. Rest well. And may the gods treat you more kindly in death then they did in life