Author Topic: [P][Sf][Fu]Get Out Alive (Warning: Will contain a LOT of violence)[J]  (Read 28659 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
"This survival of the fittest seems to come out strong in that.....hitmonlee. I'm tempted to knock some sense into him, but it's not the best idea. My past, well that's a story for another time." Ryu is about to continue and chooses his words carefully, "The flower is pretty much that. It's hard to explain in depth, just read this." He hands Charizard the journal, "It was written by her parents, as well as I. It should explain a lot."

"As well for Keira, I can watch her while you read that. After all, I knew her before this all even started. I'll make sure she's alright." finishes Ryu. He picks Keira and takes her inside. Ryu mutters to to hitmonlee, "Not a wise move. Not sure if that helps your standing with the charizard, but i'd watch my actions if I were you." Ryu walks away and finds a bathroom and walks in. "Don't worry, Keira, i'll make sure you'll be safe." he says softly, starting to clean her up.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Dash keeps his distance and watches. "If it makes you feel any better, I could help keep an eye on her," he says to Reiru. "I'm not too strong, but I can run real fast and she'll always have at least one set of eyes watching over her." He hoped she'd accept his help so he could be of use, especially as running was all he seemed good at.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Ryu cleans the blood off of Keira, being as gentle as he possibly could. "I can't believe someone would be this ignorant and self-centered. That hitmonlee knew that she was frightened...." Ryu has considering tossing the fighting type to the hordes, but he may be of use later. Ryu picks up Keira gently into his arms and finds a blanket small enough for her, but big enough to help warm her. He wraps Keira in the blanket, leaving her head free, of course. Ryu walks back outside with Keira in his arms and sits down on the ground with her.

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
"thank you for that. There's another little one, Sunny I think. If you wouldn't mind looking out for her as well? I'm not much use on the ground..." she murmured, smiling thankfully at Dash. "and if the Lucario has an issue with you looking out for Keira, send him to me. ...speak of the devil." When Ryu came back out, carrying a blanketed bundle that Reiru could only assume was Keira, the Charizard raised the heat of her tail flame, making it burn dimmer, but at the same time more blue. "careful jackal. It's hotter now. By the way, what are your names? I can't just be calling you jackal and Dodrio. I'm known as Reiru."

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Ryu sees the tail flame on the Charizard grow bigger and recoils a bit. He hears the name of the charizard, Reiru. "Reiru is your name? Alright, since you asked, I'm Ryu. Sounds similar to your name." Says Ryu, "And you know my little friend is Keira." Ryu places Keira next to the flame.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Guns weren't of interest to Slash. Sure, he wasn't immune to bullets, but he knew he packed more of a punch than those guns ever could. Bullets ran out, and his flames would never fail him. Not only that, but he learned from experience that keeping a distance and lighting the hordes on fire would often be the best way to make sure that they don't come back. He saw a few pokemon walk away, and decided to stick close to Del and the rest for a while, waiting for the next course of action to commence. He lay down on the floor, relaxing until he heard a loud shot, and yelling. Slash sprang to his feet, and began to run up flights of stairs.

The houndoom, as he approached the awful scents of death, began to change his pace. Slash slowly and cautiously arose to the roof to be with the rest of the group. "I heard shooting and smell a lot of blood. What happened here?" He said, scanning the area with his red eyes. He was difficult to see, with his black fur blending in almost perfectly with the night, so he tried to make his voice apparent. He could see the flame on the other side, however. Deceased doomsday pokemon were all about, a tiny Vulpix reeked of blood, and several pokemon were huddled close to each other.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Ryu picks up the journal written by vulpix's parents. He looks through it, making sure that he matched all the sign to see how bad Keira's condition could possibly be. Ryu gently takes a paw and checks for a pulse.

//Normal.//

Keira's breathing was becoming normal. Ryu checked the flower, white as snow. Apparently no blood had touched it. Keira was shaking a little bit, not as bad as before. She seemed to be calming down. Ryu turned to Reiru, "Keira should be fine, I guess she was just really scared." Ryu sees a d-day honedge. Ryu mutters a swear in a forgotten language ((The greek in the Percy Jackson Series)). "Um, there's a d-day honedge coming to us, my knives won't work and my 3 attacking moves don't affect it. The best I can do is use protect and stall. Also due to its steel typing, normal bullets do nothing to it." He says moving right in front of the small fox and using protect. 

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
"...you seem to be forgetting my primary typing." Reiru said grimly. She'd gotten enough of a look at the journal to understand that Keira's internal flame worked much the way that Reiru's tail flame had before she evolved.
She took a deep breath in, and her tail flame began to burn fully blue. Flames flickered around her snout, before she forced out the flammable gas, and felt the click in her throat. And then there was fire. She aimed carefully. If the honedge somehow avoided the plume of flame, and if Slash had flash fire rather than early bird, she wouldn't cause too much damage to the rest of the building. If not... Well... She'd burn that bridge when she got to it

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
My thoughts, lying down on the couch:
First day, and I've already scared a kid witless and made an enemy. How can I always screw everything up so badly? I could go apologize to her, but I'm liable to just frighten her again. Damn it, why does my temper always get the better of my sensible side?!

I hold the AR in my lap, set the bag of bullets on the ground, and doze off.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
"Right, wait Keira also has flash fire. So, that could help if needed." says Ryu, holding his protective stance. "I can't hold this much longer." he says, showing signs of strain. Ryu is panting under the stress.

//No! I must fight the pain! For Keira!//

Ryu looks down at Keira, she hadn't awoken yet. So, she was defenseless. Ryu strengthened his protection barrier at the cost of his strength.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 13:41 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
A plume of flame outside the window jolts me awake. I look outside with my AR ready, prepared to shoot at whatever d-day fire monster was waiting for me outside the window, only to see Reiru toasting dinner, and that lucario straining to protect the vulpix I tried to befriend. I put the gun down and go back to sleep.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
"I'm Dash." He watches the others, not sure how to help. It suddenly downs on him and all three heads snap around to the Vulpix. Ryu's protect was impressive, but he could tell it wouldn't hold forever.  He used agility and dodges the flames as he makes his way over. "We can get her out of here."

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
"By the way, this pokemon is mostly metal, likely the best meal I'll have in a while. So I'll eat this one." says Ryu.

Keira stirs, then opens her eyes slightly. She sees Ryu, the charizard, and a d-day pokemon. Terrified, Keira quickly closes her eyes again and tries to fall back asleep.

Ryu sees Keira move slightly, and hears Dash, "I can hold this a bit longer. When it goes down, we can move Keira. Reiru may be able to stop the d-day pokemon short." he say, holding up under huge strain. "I'll be ok, just don't let it near her." Ryu says to the bird, taking in huge amounts of air at once. "I'll hurt like hell after this, but I do it all for her." he finishes, referring to the little vulpix.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 14:00 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Slash watched the flames melt the outer shell on the Honedge, and immediately saw what would happen to the building. They began to dance around, and he looked at the Lucario trying to protect the little Vulpix. Just like me and my sister, he thought solemnly, trying to forget her final moments. He took in a deep breath, and went into a battle stance. His red eyes glowed as the flames of the building began to dance around him. The flames seemed to engulf his body, and few inside of his mouth, added to the fire within him. His eyes went back down, and he looked at the ruined Honedge.

"By the way, this pokemon is mostly metal, likely the best meal I'll have in a while. So I'll eat this one." He heard Ryu say. Slash looked down at the decayed body. He didn't even kill it... how disrespectful to Reiru... he glared at Ryu, but didn't speak a word to him. Then again, who would want to eat a hunk of metal... Except for that crazy jackal. Slash averted his eyes after a few seconds, and walked away from the corpse.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Ryu watches honedge go down and die in a fire. The protect goes down and Ryu drops to his knees, tired. "Well, now that's sorted out, protect has gone down." he says, panting. "I know it isn't good to put myself through that, but I'd do it again if I had to." Ryu is obviously exhausted from that, but is trying not to show weakness.

//Maybe a pistol for dangerous situations might be ok.//

"Be right back." Ryu says, speeding off to the armory. He grabs a pistol and some ammo, then puts them into a small ammo pack. Ryu runs back, and explains "In case knives don't work, I got a pistol just in case." He winces in pain. "Woah, that run was not a good idea." Ryu says, falling onto his knees, even more tired than before.