Author Topic: [Ad][Fu][P]Dark Days and Bright Nights[J]  (Read 12671 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kitt

• Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: [Ad][Fu][P]Dark Days and Bright Nights[J]
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 22:31 »
well he isnt going to use his full power all the time. He may be level 52 but he wont use his power all the way. (like Pikachu from the anime. That Pikachu is level 100 or higher yet it can get pawned by Nate's Snivy.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2015, 23:04 »
@DisturbedHaxorus Looks good!

@Dorchadas Woah, woah, woah, slow down there. I'm sorry, I'm going to have to be a little critical here. Okay, first off, Unova? The only regions mentioned were Sinnoh and Kanto, things are still normal in Unova. Second, please ask me before holding a sword to my characters throat and asking for a password I don't know the answer to.

Your app is mostly fine, please change the first point and talk to me about the second.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2015, 22:25 »
((Sorry for the double post, but it seems like a good time to start. OpalRhea and sb2k, you can still join if you still want to, just pm me. That goes for anyone else who may want to join as well.))

Anise gasped, surprised by the sudden newcomer and the sudden presents of a sword precariously close to her neck. She shook nervously as she tried to remember what the second part of the password was. "The Noctowl's head droops away from the blinding sun," she finally remembered. "Could, umm... could you let  me go now?" she asked as she looked up at the older woman.

Dusk, meanwhile was just arriving back, carrying a few sticks. Not enough to actually be used as firewood, really they looked more suited to skewer marshmallows. However, when Dusk saw the stranger with a sword to her masters throat, she dropped the sticks and started to use Night Shade on the stranger. "Dusk, no! Stop! You're not helping!" Anise yelled at the ghost, stopping her before she could finish her attack.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Dorchadas

• *Vaguely menacing gestation*
  • Rex Fan
  • Pkmn.net: Largest eyelash trade hub in the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2015, 22:42 »
She sheathes her blades and looked back at Anise. "It's fine, I wouldn't have been-" Saphira jumped out, intending to use Outrage on Dusk, and Anya caught her by the head. "-hurt that much. But you have remarkable control over your Ghastly. You obviously have a strong bond." She set Saphira down and sat herself, picking up one of the pieces of 'firewood' and throwing it for Saphira to fetch.
Click the fuzzy little dragons!

Offline Kitt

• Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2015, 23:26 »
"Now arriving at Vermillion City!" A port attendant called. "All passengers must be inspected by Galactic Officials before entering. Anyone who fails to pass inspection will immediately be detained for questioning by the Galactic Administrators."

Kitt and Kenji nodded at each other. It was time to see if their disquises worked. They moved in line with the other passengers and a Team Galactic grunt moved down the line. He paused in front of Kenji. "Excuse me. Can you remove the cloak?" It looked like the cover was blown but Kenji kept calm none the less.

I am afraid I cannot do that. You see, sir, I am disfigured underneath and I would be humiliated if I am seen in public. Kenji replied telepathically.

The Grunt tilted his head. "Is this true?" He turned to Kitt and Kitt gulped.

"Yes sir. This is my grandfather, Kenji. We are visiting my parents here in Vermillion City." The Grunt muttered under his breath and then went to consult the two Administrators standing behind him. Kenji...now!

Indeed With that, Kenji and Kitt quickly jumped out of line and started running. The Grunt spun around and pointed towards them. "After those two! Detain them quickly!"

The two did not pause until they were running to the eastern part of the city. They spotted Diglett Tunnel. Here will be a good spot to hide Kenji stated, as they rushed into the Tunnel. He formed an Aura Sphere and launched it from the folds of the cloak. As soon as Kitt dashed in, the sphere struck the top of the cavern and rocks crumbled down to block the entrance. The sounds of the rocks crumbling echoed all down the tunnel so whomever was inside with them could've heard it.

"Okay....we should be safe now." Kitt said. "You can put the hood down." Kenji did so, revealing his face and ears. "Okay, how are we going to navigate through this maze?"

Our bond is strong enough so I can share what I see with my Aura. Kitt nodded and closed his eyes. Kenji did the same and his ears rose up. Kitt was then seeing the world in a blue screen. Follow me. With that Kenji walked down the ladder and into the tunnel itself, with Kitt following closely behind.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2015, 23:41 »
 Mark sat on a bench chomping down on his second hot dog. "Do you know how these are made? It's disgusting. I shouldn't even be eating them. You should." Mark said in a huff, talking to his backpack. A few passerbys looked at him strangely, but most people tried to ignore the boy that was talking to his backpack. He shoved the last bit into his mouth, and sighed, wiping the miscellaneous condiments off of his mouth with his hand.

He stood up, threw the backpack over his shoulders, and began to walk towards the designated meeting place.

When he finally arrived after the uneventful walk, he took a glance around and could hear some talking back and forth. The voices sounded familiar enough, and he doubted the meeting spot had been infiltrated, so he put his bag down on the ground, and opened it up. Like a jack-in-the-box, Diesel sprung out and on all fours. Mark resealed the bag, and kept walking towards the sound of conversation.

The cavern shook for a second, and Mark got down, with Diesel quickly running underneath him. There was a loud crash, and the way he entered seemed to collapse under a bunch of rocks. Mark sprung to his feet and started running towards his comrades, Diesel running close at his heels.

He saw both Anise and Anya, and ran so he was a couple feet away. He huffed in a deep breath. "Did you guys hear that?!" he asked, turning his head over his shoulder. If his heart were beating any faster, it may have been audible.

Offline Kitt

• Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2015, 04:09 »
Kitt and Kenji followed each other, relying on Kenji's aura sense. However, after a few feet Kenji paused. He sensed three humans and Pokemon up ahead around...a campfire. They didn't have evil aura surrounding them at all. They felt...normal.

Should we trust they are not of Team Galactic? Kenji asked, uncertain to move forward. Kitt nodded.

"They appear to be friendly, but keep your guard up." Kitt instructed. They continued towards the campfire and they both opened their eyes again. Kenji's ears lowered. There were three people indeed. One had a Buizel, one had a Charmeleon, and one had a Gastly. Kitt tried to smile.

"I am Kitsami." Kitt said. "This is...my partner Kenji."

Greetings Kenji announced telepathically.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2015, 05:30 »
Anise smiled at Anya, "Thanks. Yeah, we're pretty close. We've been together for as long as I can remember," she said, glancing fondly at Dusk before a loud noise took her attention. The cavern shook, it sounded like part of it collapsed farther inside. A few stones shook loose from the ceiling, one almost hitting Anise, had she not noticed it and ducked out of the way.

She saw Mark running toward them, asking "Did you guys hear that?!"

Anise nodded, "Yeah, you'd have to be deaf not to. I wonder what happened...? Wait, you don't think they found out about our plans and tried to seal off the entrances so we couldn't escape, do you?" she speculated as a look of distress crossed her face.

Soon after, someone she didn't recognize had appeared. He introduced himself as Kitt and his partner, a Lucario, Kenji. She studied him for a moment, trying to make out his intentions. She looked over to Dusk and silently asked her to inspect the newcomer. The Ghastly floated closer to the pair and stared intently at each, as if trying to read their minds, which, as far as Anise knew, may have been exactly what it was doing. Once satisfied with her inspection, the Dusk turned back to her trainer and called. Anise smiled, "She says you're okay," she told the trainer. "I'm Anise, and the Ghastly trying to stare into your soul is my partner, Dusk," she said with a small giggle. "Sorry about that, by the way. Can't be too careful in these times. By the way, did you hear that noise earlier? Any idea what it was?"

Offline Kitt

• Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2015, 15:01 »
Kenji nodded. I apologize. We just came from the Sevii Islands. We...ran into some trouble with port authority.

"Me and Kenji fled in here and he used Aura Sphere to block the entrance. That was the noise you heard. We can always exit via Pewter City. Team Galactic knows we are here. I am willing to fight if we are discovered though." He was not at all werided out by Gastly.

In case you didn't notice, I can use Telepathy. I can also detect auras. Your Gastly likes you very much. Same with you other two. So what are you? A rebellion group I am guessing.

Offline DisturbedHaxorus

• Holder of all Knowledge
  • Psythor Fan
  • Stop pulling on my leash, you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2015, 05:32 »
((Sorry for the delay))
Elle's eyes slowly creaked open. What was all the damned noise?
She groggily sat up as she tried to remember what had happened since she fell asleep. They'd made it to the tunnel last night, soon after raiding that house in Vermillion. They ate just about all of the stash they'd gotten away with, a few loaves of bread and a sack of berries, then fell asleep on a rocky outcropping a few meters into the tunnel. She recalled hearing sounds in the middle of the night, and could have sworn she woke up briefly and saw someone crouched by a dying fire.
Whatever. It didn't really matter; what concerned her was Raze pushing her snout into Elle's shoulder and growling at her. The little dragon knew something was going on, and had been trying to wake her for the past five minutes. She sighed and rolled to her feet, then got a slight shock of surprise when she saw a small group gathered on the tunnel floor. She managed to hear part of what one of them was saying.
"Team Galactic knows we are here..."
Elle was fully awake now. Now things were starting to get exciting... She glanced at Raze. "What do you say, should we make this fun?" The charmeleon crouched at the edge of the little plateau, staring down at the assembled group beneath them. She seems eager, Elle thought with a chuckle. No more stalling, now. She swung her legs over the edge of the outcropping and slid down without hesitation. Raze gave an excited bark and jumped after her.
"What's going on here?" she said with a grin.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

-"The name's Hax...DisHax."

Offline Kitt

• Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2015, 09:43 »
Kenji looked up to see a girl with the Charmeleon he detected earlier.

"Mind if we sit?" Kitt asked Anise before turning to the girl. "Are...uh..you part of the group? I am Kitsami and I'm from Sevii Island One."

Offline Dorchadas

• *Vaguely menacing gestation*
  • Rex Fan
  • Pkmn.net: Largest eyelash trade hub in the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2015, 17:27 »
Anya leaps to her feet and starts walking away, but looks back. "I need some air. I'll be back." She clicks her tongue and Saphira comes up to her side. "Be careful." She walks out to a high outcrop and surveys the area. "I don't trust most of these people, Saphira. Any of them could be a spy. We should stay on guard."
Click the fuzzy little dragons!

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2015, 21:12 »
"No, go ahead," Anise replied to Kitt before turning her attention to Anya, "Oh, okay."

She waved for Dusk to come closer. "If she goes out of sight, follow her. Keep out of sight, make sure she doesn't know you're there, and don't bother her, just keep an eye on her. If she does anything suspicious, come back and tell me," She quietly instrusted the Ghastly. Dusk nodded and disappeared into the wall. Like that, she could only be detected by someone like Anise, who was sensitive to the presence of ghosts, or someone who could detect aura like a Lucario. Anise's only worry was that Dusk would let her mischievous nature get the better of her.

"It's not that I don't trust her, but I don't want to take any risks," she mumbled. She walked back to the campfire, which was dying down, and sat. She sighed and rested her head on her hands,"or maybe I'm just paranoid."

Offline DisturbedHaxorus

• Holder of all Knowledge
  • Psythor Fan
  • Stop pulling on my leash, you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2015, 06:14 »
Elle stared at the boy and cocked her head, a smirk on her lips.
"Name's Elle. And yeah, I guess you could call me a part of this little rebellion."
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the brunette girl return to the fire and put her head in her hands; looked like her day had been ruined. Elle almost dismissed the thought of talking to her, but realized that comforting her might get the girl to warm up to her. Couldn't hurt, in any event. I could use an ally. She cleared her throat and jerked her head toward the other girl to bring the boy's attention to her, then walked over and sat next to the other girl, putting a hand gently on her shoulder.
"You doing alright?" she asked, flashing her most charming smile."You seem a little more stressed than everyone else here, and that's saying something."
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

-"The name's Hax...DisHax."

Offline Kitt

• Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2015, 02:00 »
Kitt took a seat by the campfire and Kenji sat down further back. "I am hungry. I forgot my pack back on the boat but I'm sure authority got them. Anyways, I should apologize for appearing out of the blue like this. I am Kitsami, as stated before. You may call me Kitt. I.." he was careful to say the next words. "..was a Team Galactic grunt before I knew of Cyrus's plan. I freed Kenji who was being experimented on as a Riolu and we have been traveling since then."

You needn't worry on Kitt's intentions. I trust him with my life. Kenji added. They did cruel things to me and it was because of Kitt I am free. He is a changed man.